Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers (37976 Views)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / How Do I Stop My Baby From Thumb Sucking? / Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Mtchewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Kunlexic(m): 4:06am On Jul 16, 2013
Although,pple are different 4rm each other but if its me,i will have right on my wife choice,2ndly the wife supposed not to wear trouser again since she had become married.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by omogemi: 4:20am On Jul 16, 2013
I think its way too late for d man to try stopping d wife from wearing trousers on d excuse of 'family n religion'. Na now d family dey see am? He should have told her during courtship to stop.
Moreso, i think d man himself get problem. To me, its either he fynds his wife sexy and attractive in it n probably he feels other men do too, or he likes those 'thin legged' girls out there with trousers on wearing it better than his wife.
What if she were an engineer? Will she have to wear skirt to sites? How abt if she has to sit on a byk?
This man should get a lyf abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 16, 2013
Kunlexic: Although,pple are different 4rm each other but if its me,i will have right on my wife choice,2ndly the wife supposed not to wear trouser again since she had become married.

Shioooooorrrrrrrrrrr

S many insecure boys on Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 16, 2013
omogemi: I think its way too late for d man to try stopping d wife from wearing trousers on d excuse of 'family n religion'. Na now d family dey see am? He should have told her during courtship to stop.
Moreso, i think d man himself get problem. To me, its either he fynds his wife sexy and attractive in it n probably he feels other men do too, or he likes those 'thin legged' girls out there with trousers on wearing it better than his wife.
What if she were an engineer? Will she have to wear skirt to sites? How abt if she has to sit on a byk?
This man should get a lyf abeg.
SO NICE!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Otses(f): 5:58am On Jul 16, 2013
The man should let the wife be, since he was not bold to tell her during courtship, he should forget about the whole thing. Was he scared the lady would leave him if he had brought up the issue then? Has he become religious all of a sudden? He is digging seed of discord in his home because of what people will say. Tell your friend to concentrate in building his home instead of bringing up irrelevant things he wasn't man enough to bring up before.

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by ibr4reel(m): 6:01am On Jul 16, 2013
Acidosis: Will she die if she stops this trouser stuffs?

SHE be MAN?
she won't but remember diplomacy is the game of life go about it with utmost care

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Otses(f): 6:02am On Jul 16, 2013
Kunlexic: Although,pple are different 4rm each other but if its me,i will have right on my wife choice,2ndly the wife supposed not to wear trouser again since she had become married.
What nonsense, so beause she is now married she should start looking like one haggard looking thing? Dude grow up abeg, your thinking is too backward.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nov1ce(m): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2013
Billionaires: A man who reasons like that is a loser. Tell the wife to divorce the loser.
The guy is actually a big looser, cause if he saw her like that during courtship and still married her then it means he doesnt really have personal convictions on the matter. All he's doing is succumbing to family pressure instead of reasoning with his wife and standing by her.
He should be very careful O! Cause there's a limit to what the woman can swallow in bitteness. If he pushes her and she breaks peren!!! Then he'll have more to chew than trousers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nov1ce(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2013
You're just a narrow minded traditional human being!!!
Do you think you own your wife
And under which law is the wife not supposed to wear trousers cause she's married

3 Likes

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Hexzy(m): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2013
I don't know what this fuss is all about, is the woman suppose to dress to please herself? Is she not her husband property and her husband hers?
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Victorjoseph(m): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2013
Dis tin ladix wearing trousers of a tin...I hv argued it several tyms wit many of my frnds....If a lady put on trouser,it's nt a sin but wat makes it a sin is d tot she hv insyd of her dat can mak it to b a sin in d site of God...dos ladies dat put it on to seduce men datz a sin...but d 1ce dat put it on mayb to b walking freely...dat is nt a sin.. So bro advise dat ur frnd to nt put dat into consideration in deir marriage
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by stanley99a(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2013
The world is too civilised now, for women puttin on trouser to be an issue. My advise to the man is to keep his family together and not let trouser be a barrier to his marriage.

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by pius4luv(m): 7:07am On Jul 16, 2013
since when we have been wearing trousers with the lady,the price of trousers for men has been overpriced. grin grin grin grin grin grin,i don't really see any big deal if my wife is wearing trousers since she didn't cheat on me and i just us to know that lady that wear skirt pretend alot to be holy but they are the one that are dangerous.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Sleekbaby(f): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2013
@ Op i did nt c anytin wrong in dt bt he must nt command her bt shld sit her down n make her c reasons, if he doesnt hv d ryt y is it dt som guyz wil marry gals dt dnt wear trouser b4 n tell dem 2 strt wearin it, he has d ryt 2 tell d wife wot he wnts her 2 wear
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nov1ce(m): 7:12am On Jul 16, 2013
Hexzy: I don't know what this fuss is all about, is the woman suppose to dress to please herself? Is she not her husband property and her husband hers?
I can tell your level of intelligence from your articulations, so I'll not waste my precious bandwidth on you!
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by coastalqueen: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2013
berem: He wants his wife to stop wearing trousers, but he can commit adultery with other women who wear trousers abi?

Op, tell your friend say Bomb dey im head!!

Religious faith my black a$$! angry
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) Laffº°˚ ˚°º≈wanº°˚ ˚°º≈tearº°˚ ˚°º≈myº°˚ ˚°º≈belleº°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =))
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by AGgal(f): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Thank u. Normal people don't marry deeper life members. So don't bother, u'll marry one of those sisters with floor-length-sack-looking-skirt with scarf covering their ukempt dirty hair.
*In OBADIAH777's voice* DAYUMMMMMM! OMG! Dude,u have keee me! ROTF!
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Roobattoat(f): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2013
[quote
author=gedtalks]Everyman is different shar . If i were the guy I would
concentrate on changing other more important thing like the few or many
ills in her character. Rather than wasting my time on trouser wahala.
Does the cloth change the individual

On a second thought....if it is just for the sake of our families
religious stance, well I will talk to her about it, but i will be
concious of the fact that trouser issue is too insignificant to cause a
misunderstanding between us[/quote] nice comment
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by AndrewSullivan: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2013
**FREE BROWSING/MAGIC SIM CONFIGURATION FOR MTN,GLO,ETISALAT,AIRTEL, MULTILINKS AND ALL WCDMA NETWORKS.....
Features of this freebies are =
SPEED upto 900kbps n
Works on all simcard
Works on all phones,tablet,pc and blackberry
It has no expiration date
No data cap needed
............. No scam related+

Price is (1500 naira) only,call 0-8-1-6-9.5.2-5.0-1.4 and get yours.thanks for your corporation.

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by soledadd: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2013
Wearing of trousers is not a do or die tin. If she has enough love and respect for her husband she should drop it. Its not a big deal. You can get other good and confortable clothes in the market. Before i met my husband i stopped wearing trousers by myself and when i met him he insisted i should wear it cos he likes it. Then i accepted. You dont have to take trivial matters seriously lest they ruin your relationship. Think and act wisely. Those giving you advice may not be there when your home is broken. Its a reality that you must face. Its not like you are single.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by al1980: 8:08am On Jul 16, 2013
berem: He wants his wife to stop wearing trousers, but he can commit adultery with other women who wear trousers abi?

Op, tell your friend say Bomb dey im head!!

Religious faith my black a$$! angry

Yea, they tell u to quit wearing somethings and lust after d women who wear them.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by coastalqueen: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2013
What's the fuss abt women wearing trousers. The OP's friend shd better read his bible well. This trouser rule was invented by sm1 who didn't have a clear understanding of the bible, d bible said a woman shdnt dress like a man. Do u think God left out specifics for no reason?he kNew that times wld chng and some outfits meant for men in one tym may be strictly for women in another, that was why he didn't specify. For instance d strappy sandals women wear today ws meant for men in d time of Jesus bt now its not d case, in d time of Jesus, men wore gowns n robes bt nw u wd b regarded as a woman if u wear such as a man. In d days of david,men wore ear n nose rings bt now earrings r regarded as a woman's ornament. In this current disposition, trousers r meant for both sexes. The OP's friend shd stop being a dogmatic follower pls and b guided by facts

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Kingauthur: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2013
bigtt76: Since they are both from a religious family ....I guess they both have someone they call 'Pastor' abi? Let them both meet with their pastor and you the poster STOP poke nose into their affair!

Haha softly softly on the guy now. Are you sure he is not THE FRIEND?

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2013
Let her submit to her husband. For the husband: correct her with love, let her understand reasons why she need to stop wearing trouser.
filcast: hello nairalanders,.
I need to advise a friend urgently.He has been married to his wife for about 1 year and recenty requested the wife to stop wearing trouser,except for sport activitiess.His reason is that both their families belong to religious faiths that view a female wearing trouser as immoral.This request however has not gone down well with the wife who has become unhappy and bitter.she faulted the husband for not raising the issue during courtship as she is already used to wearing trousers. Pls advise this young man on how to handle this to save the union some stress.Does my friend have the right to demand this of his wife.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by ochukoccna: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2013
All the man shoulda done is appeal to the wife in her good mood that her bumpers are intimidating esp in trousers and as such she should PLEASE think of jettisoning trouser wearing as he wouldn't want her to snatched from him by politicians
They 'd both laugh about it but the message has been passed across
Adducing religious reasons is downright weak, backdoor style controlling and mischievous,wasn't he aware before marriage of that. undecided
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Sezua(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

this man should accept that his wife did it before he met her, did it while he courted her, is doing it now, and would probably do it long after he is gone. trying to stop her from doing something that he fully well know she did is not only wrong but also very damaging to their union. hubby should let her be comfortable and choose what she wants to wear.
my exact thoughts....wen my aunt got married she wore trousers..now dey want ha to stop...mr op frnd re u a learner?...nd op mind ur own BABY
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Godson201333(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2013
Is wearing a trouser a sin?
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by tellwisdom: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2013
Pllease leave the craw craw leg lady to cover her legs o sad
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Is wearing trouser bad?
tiz WORLDLY
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by obi123: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2013
Ogojohn

Definitely one to avoid at all cost , as in avoid like a plague

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 / Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises / A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.