Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army (48339 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Borno State Deputy Governor, Zanna Umar Mustapha Is Dead! / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Akpaife(m): 4:33am On Jul 16, 2013
traffickz: My Question is, will Al-Mustapha be Court Martialled?
That is where the real "Game" is.
My dear if u ask me who will I ask ds is Nig anytin can happen,we r use of anytin we wake up n see in ds country
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by teniyi(m): 4:45am On Jul 16, 2013
okosodo: Hausa people dey wound us non stop 4 dis country
Mumu, na your family dey disturb you, no be Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by abujalapdog(m): 4:47am On Jul 16, 2013
A-ZeD:

Goc's are technically more powerful than the chief of army staff.
Reason: they control foot soldiers.

Talking garbish,so Al-Mustapha has turned automatically a GOC? mofo...
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by abujalapdog(m): 4:53am On Jul 16, 2013
toshmann:

My neighbor's housegirl got pregnant 2 weeks ago, I'm suspecting GEJ for this bc it's all part of his plan to win the 2015 elections angry

You are so damn right...a typical Nigerian mentality mstchewww.

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 16, 2013
mitwitdot: for those who dont know, The release of Al-Mustapha is a political strategy employed by Jonathan's men to gain political grounds in the north come 2015 election.

Considering the overwhelming support and crowd he pulled in Kano on his arrival, its a solid strategy by the President to gain acceptance amongst Northerners notwithstanding the number of innocent lives he took and families bearing the grunt.

It is all POLITICS!
I pity Ameachi, everyone has a price and dis is Kwakwansos price. Remain Lamido whose son will be convicted and he will be forced to beg and he will fall into GEJ camp den ameachi will be finally CRUSHED
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Mubby4luv(m): 4:59am On Jul 16, 2013
brownlord:

ESCAPE GOAT, blood of God, aboki wetin happen na? Where the goat won pass escape now?

"Crying" and singing in dbanjs voice @ same time" you will be my scape goat " chai my alomo don finish, make I for dance atinlogun mix wit etighi this early morning
Foolish Idiot thts Wah u are. The Goat will escape to your fathers house. wah do u even mean by Alomo? Village Illiterate
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by abujalapdog(m): 5:02am On Jul 16, 2013
Abuklaw: u attack dogs are always delude and think other sane psyche will thread ur footstep,need someone tell me that it is the trial judge that acquitted him before i concur,but what we're saying is that we're aware of the politics being played in this game,the scenario that happens is similar to that of AWO in the first republic where the judge declare after the verdict that his hand were tied and can do nothing legally but to send AWO to prison as ordered by the then hmmmmm, and if this trial judge dare convicted him after the power that be had a larger interest in the case,then he will have his destiny to blame.enough of this brainwashing my dear.

An sitting down an guessing garbish makes u intelligent huh? Nobody can brainwahs you coz u know everything ,hope you were even there when GEJ called the chief judge ? U r talking nonsense about history of Awo as if you were born before then than you were told deluded sentimental stories. This cant come from a responsible man of some sort of age than a kid.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by danny301: 5:09am On Jul 16, 2013
CrazyMan:
You took the words right out of my mouth.

If Al-mustapha gets to the rank of a general, Nigeria should get ready to experience another coup de etat...the main reason why he was imprisoned wasn't because of the crimes he was accused of. It was because general Abdusalam's government felt he was a threat to them.

Now the GEJ administration didn't just release him, they reinstated him back into the army...keeps getting interesting doesn't it?

So what exactly is your point, that he should be kept under lock just because some persons feel threatened by his presence or that the Army should stop him from taking his place because some people just imagined that he would seize power? Here in Nigeria we bring sentiments into everything, which bad, you don't go about punishing people because you just think they are bad people even when you have no case against them. I'm not one of Al-mustapha's fans but i feel that as country it would be very hard for us to do the right thing if we put sentiments above the rule of law.

3 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by 2fishes(m): 5:19am On Jul 16, 2013
and i don't see how promoting and chanting a course wrongly and negatively would help matters.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by mathskill: 5:22am On Jul 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by dnawah(m): 5:38am On Jul 16, 2013
Ibyno: Saw 2015 in the dream, goodluck will lose to sambo and Asari will try to raise militant to stop Sambo, then Al Mustapha will gun him Asari down, that mark the begin of 2nd naija war,
then al-mustapha will divide the country
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by nagoma(m): 5:42am On Jul 16, 2013
dam4sam: With the FAT "BACK-PAY" at tax-payers expense, l guess the guy is now qualified to contest as Kano state Governor (under PDP of course wink ) ..... and then he will get further IMMUNITY/IMPUNITY to kill more innocent people!

This country is CRAZY!

Why Kano ? Why not his own state? Are you a learner?
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by ibrahym47(m): 5:43am On Jul 16, 2013
C 2mrws leaders celebrating fail leaders Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ Τ̲̅ђέ celebration continues....SMH 4 Τ̲̅ђέ youth
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by nagoma(m): 5:46am On Jul 16, 2013
dammytosh: Nice one from Jonathan. wink wink wink wink
Not too dull afterwards.
They will negotiate with anything with the North against 2015. The only price is presidency. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy is desperate.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 16, 2013
mitwitdot: for those who dont know, The release of Al-Mustapha is a political strategy employed by Jonathan's men to gain political grounds in the north come 2015 election.

Considering the overwhelming support and crowd he pulled in Kano on his arrival, its a solid strategy by the President to gain acceptance amongst Northerners notwithstanding the number of innocent lives he took and families bearing the grunt.

It is all POLITICS!

Nonsensical beer-palour analysis. undecided Mtcheew.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by otes4me: 5:54am On Jul 16, 2013
grin
mathskill: continue to weep till you cry blood
With this development,i see coup coming from..............
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Tintinix: 5:56am On Jul 16, 2013

It is all POLITICS!

Na wa oh! E good to be insider oh!

God remember me naw!!
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by AyBelly: 6:08am On Jul 16, 2013
tjfulloption: just watch it now on AIT, so he would be promoted with the four promotions he missed while on trial? good for him.

first to comment dancing apala with kayne west beat.
What is with this first to comment thing sef, can't you see the earlier posts?
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by hassey(m): 6:11am On Jul 16, 2013
i beliv almustapha is one military person in d country dat stand out wen it kom to xperience, forsight. I c him become chief of army staff soon, cus wit is xperience he can counter and stop most of out secruity challenges in d country.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by HIHMAZA: 6:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Jonathan is tinkin is wise 2015 we shal see.but al mustafa namiji
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by ibr4reel(m): 6:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Akanbiakanni: 6:18am On Jul 16, 2013
I want to strongly believe that Almustapha's release is part of the Boko Haram's terms and conditions given to the FG. God, come to our rescue in this country !!! There is no one to lean on again oooooooooooo.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by anonimi: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Major Al-Mustapha was incarcerated on the order of the court and tried by the Lagos State government, why bringing the name of the President into what you clearly don't know about

Abeg nor mind all these pepole with their tombo bar psychology- everything na shoeless Jona dem must blame.
Small time if dem joystick nor fit tanda for attention dem go sey na the current tenant for Aso Rock na im do am.
Wonders, wonders and more wonders from people whose heads are more a decoration than a functioning tool.

I guess they are looking at it from the way they operate- interfering into other people's/institution's constitutional role because they have power. That was the way OBJoke operated and the Jagabandit also.

2 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2013
maclatunji:

He is a smooth operator, sophisticated, intelligent, machiavellian and highly resourceful.
I don't know what you are insinuating. The same thing people said about the national security adviser retired col. Sambo Dasuki when he was newly appointed by GEJ, they said he would chase Jonathan out of Aso rock.
The formula Al mustapha used when Abacha was in power is no longer working. Things have changed, the Nigerian army has upgraded.
Al mustapha knows the implication of crossing the red line, if he could not seize power when Abacha died, i don't see him doing it now.

2 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by texaco1: 6:36am On Jul 16, 2013
Akanbiakanni: I want to strongly believe that Almustapha's release is part of the Boko Haram's terms and conditions given to the FG.

Not only boko haram,even al qaeda demanded for mustapha release.
Nigerians and how they think

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Toktee(m): 6:39am On Jul 16, 2013

It is all POLITICS!
I wonder wether you reason at all,who told you that jonathan and the pdp are behind al mustapha's winning a the appeal court? And remember nobdy release him,he walk out ot prison cos he won his case against federal government,pls rephrase ur statement if you can,
Jonathan loosed the opportunity of attracting northernern voters since the day he grant ex convict mrs alameseghea pardon but failed to remember al mustapha.....lets waite and see how many votes he will get in kano come 2015
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Jonwesley(m): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2013
Vicktor2015: He will be Promoted to Brigadier General.

I learnt he missed four promomtions; He was a Major, four promotions would make him a Major General my friend, not Brig General please.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by eldoradoxx: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2013
tjfulloption: just watch it now on AIT, so he would be promoted with the four promotions he missed while on trial? good for him.

A civil servant or service man in the armed forces does not loose his job simply because he is undergoing trial and is in detention as permitted by our constitution. His not being able to come to work is not deemed as a breach to merit a sack because he is legally restrained. What the government/ employer often stops is the monthly salary and ofcourse promotion. You cannot pay or promot a man who does not come to work. When however he is discharged and acquitted by court, he is paid his full accrued benefit in terms of all the salaries and allowances paid due during his detention. But as for promotion ,there is nothing like accumulated promotion! It is done on the basis of performance and a man in detention doesn't perform anything from prison. So Al Mustapha remains a Major. But if I were him, I would resign, he can't cope with the system anymore. His mates in the army are now far his senior.

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by sylve11: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2013
I see! cool
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Toktee(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2013
Capnd143: nt when ihejirika is still cheif of army staff
Ihejirika na al mustapha boy,and remember say the mustapha guy na master strategist and an intelligent officer
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2013
Idoma Likita: Dem no dey Write Promotional Exams?
They do write, but I guess he will be promoted by default because he was not given the chance to write the exams, don't you remember the israeli soldier who was kidnapped for four years? It was presumed he was still in the army and had his full ranks, even upon your body is retrieved or recoverd, you are deemed MIA(Missing In Action) in War tume but when a soldier in peace time is missing AWOL(Absent Without Leave) @ least that is what I know exists here in Ghana.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Amozever12: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2013

Did I hear you say Four promotions,i.e Major Gen? That would be hard o in Nigerian Army. Its just a formality, bros, see it done first before dancing Mj's personally(psqr).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo : This Lovely Boy Lost His Mum In Today's Bomb Blast ; Identity Unknown / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.