Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (237894 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by ojsamuel(m): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2013
ORUWISE:

base on ur solving ur ansa should b minus 12
undecided

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2013
okesammie: It was 530 naira in the question and not 500, 23 pieces of 20naira is 460 naira and 14 pieces of 5naira is 70naira. 23+14= 37 pieces and 460+70=530 naira.
You're right my brother! Kai, that short timing can cause confusion on simple things fa. Thank God, I looked for the option closest to 21 and so chose 23.
I saw the organised nature of WAEC at work again. Standard questions, arrangement, answer sheets and all. I'll really love to join these guys!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
How una take remember some questions and their answer option arrangement?abi una see the questions before the test?!hmmmmmn,I smell something fishy...make una talk oooo!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by buklan: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
koyes: How una take remember some questions and their answer option arrangement?abi una see the questions before the test?!hmmmmmn,I smell something fishy...make una talk oooo!

Abeg ask dem o
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Kinsella: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
tchidi: : A woman is 3 times the age of her daughter, six years ago she was 5 times old than her. What is her daughter's age now. Waec past test question.

12years.

Hope dis ws 2nd to d last question in paper2
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by okesammie: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
koyes: How una take remember some questions and their answer option arrangement?abi una see the questions before the test?!hmmmmmn,I smell something fishy...make una talk oooo!
Lol. I remember the figures and the answers because they were questions i saw in the exam and attempted. Though there are some amazing abilities from people here, like remembering a lot of english questions and stating the options that were available for a particular question. All that still doesn't justify that they saw questions, i just feel they are smart people with good memories, besides it could be that the questions they stated were the ones they attempted very well.....

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by VICTOFX(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
haven said and done all these, whats the way forward? when do we expect the calls and employment?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Ogharaboy: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
If U are sure U scored above 60, let me see Ur hands up
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Ogharaboy: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
If u know u scored >=60 just like this ...

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by okesammie: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ogharaboy: If u know u scored >=60 just like this ...
Lol. U go like ham first na

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by haywhybiz: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Test around d entire nation. How many of us are actually needed? May Almighty God help
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Ogharaboy: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
haywhybiz: Test around d entire nation. How many of us are actually needed? May Almighty God help
Many are called few are choosen; GOD abeg put us among the few...
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
haywhybiz: Test around d entire nation. How many of us are actually needed? May Almighty God help

AMEN!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Ogharaboy: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ogharaboy: Counting the days...
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by cherrykim: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
wen will dey start to call for interview?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Affon: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ogharaboy: If U are sure U scored above 60, let me see Ur hands up
Is 60 the pass mark?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by busuyem: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ogharaboy: If u know u scored >=60 just like this ...

Some may even score 80% if the Grace of God shines...!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by okesammie: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
cherrykim: wen will dey start to call for interview?
I checked nairaland, they conducted this kind of test in 2010 around december, they did not tell them if they passed or not but they called successful candidates for interview around july 2011 and some of them got the appointment letter in january all through to july 2012,in short, it lasted for a year and a half and they never got to know their test result. So, i implore you to exercise some caution with your anticipation so that we do not over anticipate and get disappointed... Let's just pray this one isn't like that and that we succeed. Goodluck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by bhusollar(f): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2013
Its quite a long wait
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by splendorr: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
cherrykim: wen will dey start to call for interview?
Hmmmm, my friend, jst go and chillax d way u did after u applied online. If online application since May could take this long before we were invited for test, then I advice u to take ur mind off it for now bcz this one will take longer tym to be out,don't give urself unnecessary tension, wen it is ready, u will definately hear from them.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
DoubleFaith: But seriously, thank God for WAEC. Before now, I never knew China shares border with 14 different countries. Wonderful China!
when i saw that question i shudder with laughter-reason it's an olod question which i already remember,
same thing as when they asked 'how many tournaments make up the Grand slam_______which are The US Open, The wimbledon,French open and the Australian OPEN
but i died the one they said who discovered pacific ocean_ gosh e pain me for that one oh

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
busuyem:

Some may even score 80% if the Grace of God shines...!
By God's Grace i am sure of 99 upward Cos i really did my best and left the rest to GOD tO FINISH it up for me__you have to be positive-minded and with faith not by what we think we know.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Donalð Genes:
By God's Grace i am sure of 99 upward Cos i really did my best and left the rest to GOD tO FINISH it up for me__you have to be positive-minded and with faith not by what we think we know.
you when score 39.99%.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by jerrykings1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
I wonder ow u guys remember all these kwestion
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by bunmiglady: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
okesammie: I checked nairaland, they conducted this kind of test in 2010 around december, they did not tell them if they passed or not but they called successful candidates for interview around july 2011 and some of them got the appointment letter in january all through to july 2012,in short, it lasted for a year and a half and they never got to know their test result. So, i implore you to exercise some caution with your anticipation so that we do not over anticipate and get disappointed... Let's just pray this one isn't like that and that we succeed. Goodluck to everyone.
I don't pray we wait dat long o.;
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by gentlepal: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Any news so far?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by lickylicky(f): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
We shall all receive the success news very soon IJN... Its a matter of time and let's keep praying

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Opeyemi4CBN(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2013
Hello NL, any1 wt valid info about Asst. Exam officer 111

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
all the questions and answers were sent to lagos the following day for computer marking, so lets say by oct, they will start calling for interview

how many of you still remember this tricky question that was asked" how many tennis tournament make up the grand slam?
A.2
B.3
C.4
D.5
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by sleeky8(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Donalð Genes: all the questions and answers were sent to lagos the following day for computer marking, so lets say by oct, they will start calling for interview

how many of you still remember this tricky question that was asked" how many tennis tournament make up the grand slam?
A.2
B.3
C.4
D.5
Brov am curious how that computer works, as to your question I think 4 is the answer
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by etin06(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
[quote author=Donalð Genes]all the questions and answers were sent to lagos the following day for computer marking, so lets say by oct, they will start calling for interview

A.2
B.3
C.4
D.5[/quote
A̶̲̥̅̊м̣̣̥̇ very sure a lot of º‎U̶̲̥̅̊º didn't read that question very well the question was
Hw many event make up grad slam in tennis?
And the event are
Men singles
Women singles
Men double
Wemen double
Mixed double
So the correct answer is 5
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Mustab81: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sunky87: ....her solution is correct jhor. Where is d minus coming from? This one na simple linear equation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (68) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

Viewing this topic: Mnopq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.