Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (230765 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by simonphilips(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
A woman is 3 times the age of her daughter, six years ago she was 5 times old than her. What is her daughter's age now. Waec past test question.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
simonphilips: A woman is 3 times the age of her daughter, six years ago she was 5 times old than her. What is her daughter's age now. Waec past test question.

12years.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by FreddywellsNGN(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
DoubleFaith:

When I saw 'statue of Liberty', I mentally chose USA not until I read the question...it was actually designed in France.

..constructed in France and given as a gift to the USA as a mark of their independence.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by FreddywellsNGN(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yinkaolu: Grand slam! Pacific! China borders! Copenhagen! School of fishes! Statue of Liberty!

Sincerely, anyone that passes this test should be given kudos if WAEC is truly fair! They drilled these ones well enough for prospective CEOs! Can never exhaust and underrate the findings of Aptitude testers and interviewers!

what about the grand slam question?..cos i chose 4 and i am not sure about my answer.anyone gat a correct answer to thaT
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Freddywells-NGN:

what about the grand slam question?..cos i chose 4 and i am not sure about my answer.anyone gat a correct answer to thaT

4. French open, australian open, wimbledon and US open.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Asekhaen(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Check dis out i m making cool cash. if u want, no b force o. http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=13904 Do quick. expres dey leave us since
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by lummyguy: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
tchidi:

12years.

How did u arrive @ 12 SIR..
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
lummyguy:

How did u arrive @ 12 SIR..

Mum age = X
Daughter= Y
X=3Y.....(1)
X-6=5(Y-6)...(2)
Now we know that X=3Y so we substitute to eqtn 1
3Y-6=5Y-30
3Y-5Y=-30+6
-2Y=-24
Y=12.....

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by linton99: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
U dey form smart abi?,solving it here is different from solving in the exam hall oooo
tchidi:

Mum age = X
Daughter= Y
X=3Y.....(1)
X-6=5(Y-6)...(2)
3Y-6=5Y-30
3Y-5Y=-30+6
-2Y=-24
Y=12.....
U dey form smart abi?,solving it here is different from solving in the exam hall oooo

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by linton99: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
All the questions were simple,but within dat short time and in an unacceptable exam environs were there are no good seats or table 2 write(ORUOMINKE PH)* na God we they look 4 favour!!!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'm not forming smart. I wrote 12 in d exam and realised she was 18. Yes there was no time and I wished they gave us more, even if na 10mins.. But wetin we go do?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by talk2lakeside: 3:28am On Sep 01, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
I guess you did chuck the "%" away when you calculated it but that aside, you seems so astute, i like that,

lets see this simple analogical logic questions probably it may be or may not come in__

ETERNAL : END

A. precursory : beginning

B. grammatical; sentence

C. Implausible : credibility

D. Invaluable : worth

E .frenetic : movement

crack this and tell me which options here resemble that of the original question?
Option D is the correct answer.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kings2all: 5:12am On Sep 01, 2013
[size=24pt]I regret Not applying for this[/size]
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DMainMan: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2013
Freddywells-NGN:

..constructed in France and given as a gift to the USA as a mark of their independence.

d que says where is Statue of Liberty located nt designed. So d ans is US

6 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DMainMan: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2013
Hope ur junior ones in skul wont run away wen de c u and d fighters wil stop immediately. U wont use cane but shout at dem. Try and listen to dem.

Hope u ar not fraudulent as d guy who wanted to help d banker. Fraudulent means intended to deceive either for good or bad purpose.

Hope u will plead guilty and beg for leniency wen d security man interrogates u.

Hope u wasted tym to handova d culprit dat imitated ur CEO to d police.

Hope u knw Copehaggen is in Denmark and Grand Slam of tennis is four and short sightedness is in front of retina corrected by diverging lens

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DMainMan: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2013
Also, hope u know dat d biro is 20. And when u think of d numba and add 6, d result is 16

Hope u know Hib is lykly to b d thief and Jeff is faster dan Grace.

Hope u knw Nigeria is Triangle and US is rectangle.

Gander: Goose as Veracity:Mendacity
Eccentric: Unconventional

Gud luck guys.

Get ready for interview Sept/Oct

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by samilo88(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mtcheeeeeew..Medicine after death. Exam Don finish, una still dey solve questions. Who cares about the correct answer now?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by simonphilips(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
tchidi:

12years.
@tchidi, u r wrong, the question says "what is her age now" so 12 yrs was 6 yrs ago. So she is 18yrs.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Sorry, 18. I realised that after the test and I still made the mistake here again. tongue tongue. She's 18 biko.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
tchidi: Sorry, 18. I realised that after the test and I still made the mistake here again. tongue tongue. She's 18 biko.
Me thinks is 12
Let d daughters age as of now b A
Den mothas age as of now=3A
6 yrs ago
Daughter =A-6
Mother=3A-6
But as of dat 6yrs ago
Mum=5*daughter,,
3A-6=5(A-6)
3A-6=5A-30
3A-5A=-30+6
-2A=-24
A=12years and dat is de daughters age as of now.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
To be sincere, I am confused. I wrote 12 but someone said I should have added d 6 years so I concluded dat I missed it. undecided undecided
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
tchidi: To be sincere, I am confused. I wrote 12 but someone said I should have added d 6 years so I concluded dat I missed it. undecided undecided
nothn tu b confused of
Daughters age as of now is A
6 yrs ago is A-6
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by jboi08(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
DMainMan:

d que says where is Statue of Liberty located nt designed. So d ans is US
thank you...I tot I was in a hurry n didn't read the question well, omo the time was sumfin else, dats why it is called "test". Glory to God for success
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Yinkaolu(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
For real? Examination Officers already here on Nairaland o! See as my people they use grand slam slam Mathematics after just one Event! Make I try go Copenhagen for Denmark and from there go see statue of Liberty designed in france but located in USA! Who cares if the daughter is 15 or 12 rationally cause what is good for the goose is good for the gander!
HNM all!

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by avicky(f): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
DMainMan: Hope ur junior ones in skul wont run away wen de c u and d fighters wil stop immediately. U wont use cane but shout at dem. Try and listen to dem.

Hope u ar not fraudulent as d guy who wanted to help d banker. Fraudulent means intended to deceive either for good or bad purpose.

Hope u will plead guilty and beg for leniency wen d security man interrogates u.

Hope u wasted tym to handova d culprit dat imitated ur CEO to d police.

Hope u knw Copehaggen is in Denmark and Grand Slam of tennis is four and short sightedness is in front of retina corrected by diverging lens
Hmmmm! D mainman, u're carried. Ori e wa n be.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by hakunajay(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
samilo88: Mtcheeeeeew..Medicine after death. Exam Don finish, una still dey solve questions. Who cares about the correct answer now?

Knowing the answers help you to improve. No knowledge is a waste.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nna mehn... See how guys just memorise everything carry comot for exam hall!
Anyway sha, the answer to no 6 in paper 1 was not given among the options. Something like: ...N500 made up of 37 notes of N20 and N5, how many N20 notes were there?
a. 12
b. 14
c. 23
d. 25

The answer should be 21. What d'u fink?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by okesammie: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
tchidi: To be sincere, I am confused. I wrote 12 but someone said I should have added d 6 years so I concluded dat I missed it. undecided undecided
. You don't have to be confused, the correct answer is 12. she is 12 years old now and the mother is 3 times older(36). 6 years ago, she was 6 and the mother was 5 times older(30).
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by okesammie: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ugochy6: Nna mehn... See how guys just memorise everything carry comot for exam hall!
Anyway sha, the answer to no 6 in paper 1 was not given among the options. Something like: ...N500 made up of 37 notes of N20 and N5, how many N20 notes were there?
a. 12
b. 14
c. 23
d. 25

The answer should be 21. What d'u fink?
It was 530 naira in the question and not 500, 23 pieces of 20naira is 460 naira and 14 pieces of 5naira is 70naira. 23+14= 37 pieces and 460+70=530 naira.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nomapatricks(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2013
tchidi: Sorry, 18. I realised that after the test and I still made the mistake here again. tongue tongue. She's 18 biko.

which kyn confusion??!!
U r correct now. Its 12 please. Have u forgoten dat u subtracted 6 in ur equations. D 'y' u used is her present age n dat is wot brought about subtractin 6 in ur second equation abeg!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by ORUWISE(m): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2013
tchidi:

Mum age = X
Daughter= Y
X=3Y.....(1)
X-6=5(Y-6)...(2)
3Y-6=5Y-30
3Y-5Y=-30+6
-2Y=-24
Y=12.....

base on ur solving ur ansa should b minus 12
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Sunky87: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2013
ORUWISE:

base on ur solving ur ansa should b minus 12
....her solution is correct jhor. Where is d minus coming from? This one na simple linear equation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.