Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? (8206 Views)

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by olumaxi(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2013
pc guru:
Where did you get Generalization he said "some"
my body hot ni jare

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Godson201333(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2013
You do not know maybe she gave you her punnani because she is lonely and wanna use that as a BAIT.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by tshegs19: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Errr...Have sex with her 1 more time, let's see. maybe she would start to hate yu
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by k2039: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2013
Popowaa: I rather have casual sex with a stranger than with someone i knw.See the way after banging her u are dissing her.
I'm a stranger dear, but after banging you, I'm sure we will become couples.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by k2039: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2013
Homguy: Lol...She said so the next day. But good sex is just too shallow as a basis for falling in love.
EOD.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Homguy(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2013
O
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Homguy(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Maybe a lot of guys are a shame and they need to grow up
Maybe alota guys wished they had opportunis other guys have,hence they get green, almost always holding a dagger against any dude living their fantasy and castigatin a life they covet so much. Grow som cojones!
grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Mynd44: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2013
Homguy:
Maybe alota guys wished they had opportunis other guys have,hence they get green, almost always holding a dagger against any dude living their fantasy and castigatin a life they covet so much. Grow som cojones!
grin
that's what you think? You are more disturbed than the average NL user
gringringrin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Homguy(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
that's what you think? You are more disturbed than the average NL user
gringringrin
NL Users?? ROTFL.my time's 2 precious 2 banter words with you dude!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ok! So sex is now casual! NSA
The ministry is moving,even our fellowship brethens are leading the way.
#jstpassing#
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
Homguy: During my undergraduate days,there was this lady in my fellowship i had a brief fling. After our first night together she started sending texts about how she enjoyed the night and how we should be together 4ever. Bt the heck! i dislike such thinking,to me it reeks of desperation. Worst,several month now she has refused to lemme be,always calling and texting. Some times i reply her texts,just out of being polite. Why are nigerian ladies like dis. They dont believe in NSA sex.besides a close pal of mine is head-over-heels in love wit her but she doesnt give a hoot. I guess i'll call it the feminine paradox. Ladies pls open your brains. The heart's for pumping blood not thinking!

it probably depends on the way u led her on until u guys shagged. you probably were saying and doin nice things to her , giving her all your attention before the act. then how would you expect her not to think the sex was to seal up the luff. lol.. grin

you guys r the problem too. if u wana fvck, just say "hey,lets fvck". dont start misleading the girl to the kingdom of nowhere

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Dovahkiin(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
firstly OP this is no basis for such a generalization secondly it cld be that she doesn't want to be seen as an ashawo so shes trying to label what you have as love orrrrr she cld be in love in with the D knamean smiley
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by fr3do(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Popowaa: I rather have casual sex with a stranger than with someone i knw.See the way after banging her u are dissing her.

asshawo alert!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
Homguy: Lol...She said so the next day. But good sex is just too shallow as a basis for falling in love.
Some girls will like you as a sex partner maybe thats just wot she wants nt true love
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Homguy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dovahkiin: firstly OP this is no basis for such a generalization secondly it cld be that she doesn't want to be seen as an ashawo so shes trying to label what you have as love orrrrr she cld be in love in with the D knamean smiley
whicheva,m done with her. Its always gud to know when d chammoise haz crossd the abyss.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Guy u have applied the play boy tactics and don't know how to end it or manage it....
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Popowaa: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Na ur momsy wey be ashawo
fr3do:

asshawo alert!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Popowaa: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
Huh?
k2039: I'm a stranger dear, but after banging you, I'm sure we will become couples.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by bosun11(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2013

Am a stranger here o....so we are good to go...winks
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
Oxytocin...and INVESTMENT.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
nenergy: For you it must have been only 3 minutes of rumping, but for her there was a 'connection'. The girl still has some innocence in her, only bad girls can pull off NSA comfortably.

A girl is a girl is a girl. Not always easy for them separating sex from emotion most of the time.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
u shld av told her it was goin to be a casual fling before d deed was done. that way there wldn't be any misunderstanding.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by obowunmi(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
I don't like when men sleep with women that they they don't like. That also reeks of desperation.

Deceiving various women into giving up their "puhssi" angry angry angry angry

To phuck is not by force.

Find someone you like so that if it's good, you can always choose to keep her as a girlfriend.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Les: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Not only girls, I get emotionally attached to ladies after se.x especially if they are sometimes, something private, that's why I have been celibate for years..
cool
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Maybe a lot of guys are a shame and they need to grow up
u're ryt dear
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Homguy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
bettyaliu: u're ryt dear
some ladies need to knw what they want...
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by ProudlyNaija1: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
obowunmi: I don't like when men sleep with women that they they don't like. That also reeks of desperation.

Deceiving various women into giving up their "puhssi" angry angry angry angry

To phuck is not by force.

Find someone you like so that if it's good, you can always choose to keep her as a girlfriend.
and if its nt good nkor, den u move 2 d nxt. Datz exactly wat we ar tukin abt.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
Homguy: some ladies need to knw what they want...
a matured guy won't always rant to homies about d attention a girl gives him. That's d difference btw men and boiz, Its bullshit perhaps he's perplexed that he is getting d attention wen he hardly gets any,fellowship in deed is that hw u promote d ministry bros?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by LoveAmaka88(f): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
The thing is sex isn't really supposed to be causal. Sex can have serious repercussions like pregnancy or STD's. The person you sleep with could have a major impact on the rest of your life. All that aside.

You meet someone, you like the person, and you share a moment. You share a part of yourself with someone else. As a woman, you let someone inside of you. She's not in love with you. She likes you and wants you to reciprocate. She doesn't want to feel like you used her like a rag and threw her away. How insensitive can you be? Casual sex doesn't mean no feeling at all, it's supposed to be a mutual agreement. Clearly the agreement wasn't mutual.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by cahnellven: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
ur roddy piper is so swit,dat d gal cnt have enough of it
but uve gat a degree of childishness d way u presented d case.btw ....real men dnt kiss and tell
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Homguy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
@ y'all ,K.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 05, 2013
Hmmmm...Some guys can't handle NSA too. angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside / Ladies Does Big Ass Means Big Vagina And Deeper Hole? / Check Out Nigeria's New Booty Queen, Phat Chyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.