Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? (8205 Views)

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Homguy(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2013
During my undergraduate days,there was this lady in my fellowship i had a brief fling. After our first night together she started sending texts about how she enjoyed the night and how we should be together 4ever. Bt the heck! i dislike such thinking,to me it reeks of desperation. Worst,several month now she has refused to lemme be,always calling and texting. Some times i reply her texts,just out of being polite. Why are nigerian ladies like dis. They dont believe in NSA sex.besides a close pal of mine is head-over-heels in love wit her but she doesnt give a hoot. I guess i'll call it the feminine paradox. Ladies pls open your brains. The heart's for pumping blood not thinking!

p

p
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Sanboy25: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Maybe the s*x was so good that she fell instantly in love grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Homguy(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Lol...She said so the next day. But good sex is just too shallow as a basis for falling in love.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Sanboy25: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2013
Homguy: Lol...She said so the next day. But good sex is just too shallow as a basis for falling in love.
She can't control her emotions I guess... undecided
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by yuzedo: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by olumaxi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Heey,shaaarap dia..y d generalizatn nau?..not al naija gals..cos i stil av lyk two gals givin it to me wit NSA
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Mynd44: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Loff and lust
gringrin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Popowaa: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
I rather have casual sex with a stranger than with someone i knw.See the way after banging her u are dissing her.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ladies don't think with their heads straight.

Most times when they open their legs for u they think they've given u heaven on earth.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Popowaa: I rather have casual sex with a stranger than with someone i knw.See the way after banging her u are dissing her.
I am a stranger

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by nenergy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
For you it must have been only 3 minutes of rumping, but for her there was a 'connection'. The girl still has some innocence in her, only bad girls can pull off NSA comfortably.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Homguy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
.[/color]
Popowaa: I rather have casual sex with a stranger than with someone i knw.See the way after banging her u are dissing her.
miss, i aint dissing her. I aint intrested in anyfin more but she just doesnt get the drift.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Homguy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
nenergy: For you it must have been only 3 minutes of rumping, but for her there was a 'connection'. The girl still has some innocence in her, only bad girls can pull off NSA comfortably.
hehehe,if girls connect to every dude they hump,they'd be out of bandwith in a jiffy. Da heck! An average naja gal bleeps a mean of 15 guys before getting married,
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by olumaxi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Homguy: hehehe,if girls connect to every dude they hump,they'd be out of bandwith in a jiffy. Da heck! An average naja gal bleeps a mean of 15 guys before getting married,
source pls?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Exponental(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Maybe she scored u higher, just dont complain d day day she scores u very low.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by imsuboi(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yeah.. I've experienced such before...

Its soooo annoying!

angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Enegod(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Rooneyboy: Ladies don't think with their heads straight.

Most times when they open their legs for u they think they've given u heaven on earth.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by tpia5: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Homguy: During my undergraduate days,there was this lady in my fellowship i had a brief fling. After our first night together she started sending texts about how she enjoyed the night and how we should be together 4ever. Bt the heck! i dislike such thinking,to me it reeks of desperation. Worst,several month now she has refused to lemme be,always calling and texting. Some times i reply her texts,just out of being polite. Why are nigerian ladies like dis. They dont believe in NSA sex.besides a close pal of mine is head-over-heels in love wit her but she doesnt give a hoot. I guess i'll call it the feminine paradox. Ladies pls open your brains. The heart's for pumping blood not thinking!

fellowship meaning what?

playboy fellowship or something?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
olumaxi: Heey,shaaarap dia..y d generalizatn nau?..not al naija gals..cos i stil av lyk two gals givin it to me wit NSA
Where did you get Generalization he said "some"
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Popowaa: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
grin
Mynd_44:
I am a stranger
shocked
Mynd_44:
I am a stranger
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by horlajide: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Homguy: hehehe,if girls connect to every dude they hump,they'd be out of bandwith in a jiffy. Da heck! An average naja gal bleeps a mean of 15 guys before getting married,

Where did you get your statistics? Is that an hypothesis? a fact? an assumption? or generalisation? undecided
BTW if you wanna conduct a field research to confirm your hypothesis. I am readily available to experiment with the "average naija gal" tongue. There's one condition tho : I will be number 1 to 15 angry
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am a stranger
That was fast!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Mynd44: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
platinumricky: That was fast!
What?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by OmoAlata1(f): 1:43am On Jul 17, 2013
The same guy that is complaining that a girl is giving him too much attention after casual sex, will be the same guy complaining that the girl is not giving him enough attention after casual sex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by 99cent: 1:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Homguy: During my undergraduate days,there was this lady in my fellowship i had a brief fling. After our first night together she started sending texts about how she enjoyed the night and how we should be together 4ever. Bt the heck! i dislike such thinking,to me it reeks of desperation. Worst,several month now she has refused to lemme be,always calling and texting. Some times i reply her texts,just out of being polite. Why are nigerian ladies like dis. They dont believe in NSA sex.besides a close pal of mine is head-over-heels in love wit her but she doesnt give a hoot. I guess i'll call it the feminine paradox. Ladies pls open your brains. The heart's for pumping blood not thinking1

you only gave an example of ONE woman. to make matter worse, ur example is from ur undergraduate days. how old were you 17?
u seriously need help. something tells me that you are in love with her urself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by 190: 3:35am On Jul 17, 2013
Homguy: hehehe,if girls connect to every dude they hump,they'd be out of bandwith in a jiffy. Da heck! [size=38pt]An average naja gal bleeps a mean of 15 guys before getting married,[/size]

[size=38pt]ROTFL [/size]
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Mynd44: 3:40am On Jul 17, 2013
Omo_Alata: The same guy that is complaining that a girl is giving him too much attention after casual sex, will be the same guy complaining that the girl is not giving him enough attention after casual sex.
Why are you surprised? A lot of these guys are actually confused na

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Kattylone(f): 5:28am On Jul 17, 2013
There's nothing CASUAL about sex!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Homguy(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2013
Kattylone: There's nothing CASUAL about sex!
maybe for you,but for some other ladies its a purely physical act like brushing your teeth How do you tink hookers pull it off?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why are you surprised? A lot of these guys are actually confused na
hey! Wat is ur problem wit guys generally? U r always too quick to pull d trigger wen it has to do wit guys. are u ok?
@op, dnt giv her any more attention else u will be purnished for not reciprocatin d affection. Ladies do dat a lot

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Homguy(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2013
99cent:

you only gave an example of ONE woman. to make matter worse, ur example is from ur undergraduate days. how old were you 17?
u seriously need help. something tells me that you are in love with her urself.
am sure you are a lady and simply cant connect to what am talking abf, prolly out of sympathy for this lady in d spotlight. I expect that!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? by Mynd44: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2013
Jenams: hey! Wat is ur problem wit guys generally? U r always too quick to pull d trigger wen it has to do wit guys. are u ok?
@op, dnt giv her any more attention else u will be purnished for not reciprocatin d affection. Ladies do dat a lot
Maybe a lot of guys are a shame and they need to grow up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside / Why Do Men Run Away From Educated Women? / I Want To Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.