Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends (2452 Views)

600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by Omooba77: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2013
A little over a year after tying the knot with Kehinde Oloyede, Funke Akindele’s marriage has ended. Kehinde Oloyede shared the news of their split on his Facebook page (which he has since deleted). He wrote:
“It’s with heavy heart that am announcing the separation of me nd ma wife Mrs olufunke akindele, we’ve both agreed to go our separate ways coz of irreconcilable differences.we still best of friends nd we 4ever remain gud friends.
Later he added…
“Am doing just fine, gettn along without u, don’t need u anymore in ma life.u d greatest mistake av made in recent time.
Funke’s publicist confirmed the news. They’ve actually been having issues for a while and Funke had actually been planning to divorce him quietly, but Mr Oloyede decided to make it public.
Funke also recently changed her BB name from Mrs Funke Akindele Oloyede to Everybody loves Jenifa. Funke and Kehinde got married on Saturday May 26th 2012.[b][/b]
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by Omooba77: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2013
God help our people oh, after all the funfare, or was it just drama or Super Story..................
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by 4reigningqueen: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2013
"Its time to stop trial and error. God
started the institution of marriage. If its
going to be successfull, it has to be done
Gods way"......Pastor Tunde Bakare.

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by GANDALF1(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ok
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
So?
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by olumaxi(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Anoda fruitles journey..useles celebs
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by walata1: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Omooba77: A little over a year after tying the knot with Kehinde Oloyede, Funke Akindele’s marriage has ended. Kehinde Oloyede shared the news of their split on his Facebook page (which he has since deleted). He wrote:
“It’s with heavy heart that am announcing the separation of me nd ma wife Mrs olufunke akindele, we’ve both agreed to go our separate ways coz of irreconcilable differences.we still best of friends nd we 4ever remain gud friends.
Later he added…
“Am doing just fine, gettn along without u, don’t need u anymore in ma life.u d greatest mistake av made in recent time.
Funke’s publicist confirmed the news. They’ve actually been having issues for a while and Funke had actually been planning to divorce him quietly, but Mr Oloyede decided to make it public.
Funke also recently changed her BB name from Mrs Funke Akindele Oloyede to Everybody loves Jenifa. Funke and Kehinde got married on Saturday May 26th 2012.[b][/b]

So Sad that people spend millions that could be invested to get married and after few months or under 2years in most cases, this goes down the drain........Hmmmmmm
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by MrsChima(f): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
Glad to see a Nigerian woman having the balls in the male dominated country to say Bleep you and good bye.

However when the wrong people rush to get marry...this will happen!

2 Likes

Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by Exponental(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Funke is fulfilled..... Congratulations! She just joined d leagues of celebrity divorces.

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by hitman2911: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yet to believe
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by Alexbond(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ahyeaaaaaa
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by azpekuliar: 3:40am On Jul 17, 2013
Oh my!
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by 3ace(m): 6:14am On Jul 17, 2013
OP. you berra come and delete these lies. Though things are currently not going on smoothly between them but that man didn't post that. Check this thread below; www.nairaland.com/1361124/truth-funke-akindele-kehinde-almaroofs
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Glad to see a Nigerian woman having the balls in the male dominated country to say Bleep you and good bye.

Sorry to say, ma, you be mum....u, so you also wish this happen to you because you have small change at hand? is that how your mum said to your dad,? no offence just a question.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by MrsChima(f): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2013
4bobo:

Sorry to say, ma, you be mum....u, so you also wish this happen to you because you have small change at hand? is that how your mum said to your dad,? no offence just a question.

Not that is any of your fucking business ode but my mom is STILL married to the same man decades LATER as in plural.

She is not Nigerian.....oops!

Any more questions nigga?

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2013
Nigeria's Kim Kardashian.

The whole set up looked wierd from the start. She was to be a second wife to a middle aged alhaji and they were living apart. Hmmmn.... who saw it coming?
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by Princesszoe: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nashville: Nigeria's Kim Kardashian.

The whole set up looked wierd from the start. She was to be a second wife to a middle aged alhaji and they were living apart. Hmmmn.... who saw it coming?
If she was suppose to be the second wife to a man who was committing adultery before the wife divorced him then she is on the right track at least for the sake of eternity. The scripture forbids a second marriage of a man/woman who was committing adultery before their marriage collapsed except if the man was faithful. so if the formal was the case then she is better off without the man. she should wait for her own man and not married to an adulterer which will equally make her adulteress. But then, if she is a Muslim,the bible instructions will not make sense to her[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by WorldwarIII: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I doubt if she had balls as u supposed.. She wanted it done quietly, remember? But the man announced it with a horn ... So tell me, who gats balls?
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by MrsChima(f): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
World war III:

I doubt if she had balls as u supposed.. She wanted it done quietly, remember? But the man announced it with a horn ... So tell me, who gats balls?

We are outsiders looking in. Assumptions is double-edged sword.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by Mynd44: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
World war III:

Silently or loudly, she got tired of crap and has decided to walk away
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by adconline(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

How is this a man's fault that two folks agreed to go their seperate ways? Tell the women to bring something to table b4 saying I do. Marriage is not a meal ticket. Kids are not fun when you can't provide for them.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by MrsChima(f): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
adconline:
How is this a man's fault that two folks agreed to go their seperate ways? Tell the women to bring something to table b4 saying I do. Marriage is not a meal ticket. Kids are not fun when you can't provide for them.

Huh Where in my post I said it was the husband's fault?

You are okay..no?

Uhmmmm Jenifa is an actress and what kids she got
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by MrsChima(f): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Silently or loudly, she got tired of crap and has decided to walk away

Exactly suga.

(1) (Reply)

My GF Now Wears YANSH / Nigerian Beautiful Ladies Are Lazy / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.