Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Is It Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (570 Views)

Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by naijagaga: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2013
One of my Niaja Gaga's Asked me this question,Gaga Boy,Could you please ask your followers if they believe it is okay for a woman to propose to a man. The reason I am asking this is that today I and my cousin were watching the reality TV show Love and Hip Hop and one of the ladies on the show proposed to her love interest. My cousin then said ''she has no self respect''. I was rather shocked because my cousin is female and I did not expect this from her. My point is that, it is the 21st century. I do appreciate that not everyone and even some females do not believe in gender equality but I just want to understand why this is such a big deal.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-5qFTHM2_GsQ/UeTBis32yPI/AAAAAAAB2dg/YP_1wHLzIcI/s400/417057F1DEB1FC39C04896B18EFF15_h231_w308_m5_cDfFGoiQN.jpg[/img]
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by SeniorZato(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
Its ok

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Man And A Boy / What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Bought For Your Spouse? / Wanna Get Married? Slow Down And Answer These Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.