Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Girls And Proposals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Proposals (633 Views)

7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Proposals by mcdreeezy: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2013
I was followin a dialogue on radio and this was wat the topic was all about. At a point in a r/ship, the next thing is marriage and the guy is xpected to propose. Now this is where I'm hittin the nail, at dis point, the girl goes like "OMG!!! Yes baby, i'll marry u" and she's actin all surprised and everythin. My question now is: Is it dat they neva xpected him to propose afta a long period of courtship? (i mean, its only normal dat a guy proposes afta a long while of datin). Datz my question to nairalanders, cuz some galz even go a long way to practise how dey'll react when their man proposes (feigning the whole surprise issue). Reasonable contributions pls
Re: Girls And Proposals by Sirgen05(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2013
Whether u'll fulfil it or not; whether u meet them 2day or have been with them for months; in every conversation or meeting, they almost expect nothing from the man but 'WILL YOU MARRY ME'. They almost run mad at those words!!
Re: Girls And Proposals by harlos: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2013
Most of them believe not all relationship leads to marriage, and thier leads to they get excited. Like they hit a JACKPOT.

They can even go ahead to do thanksgiving that the guy she has been dating finally propose to her to show how excited she really is.
Re: Girls And Proposals by mcdreeezy: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2013
Hmm...... Most of em fake the xcitement jare
Re: Girls And Proposals by harlos: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Being in a relationship for a long period help to know more about the person u're dealing with, and also woman can be easily detected when they are faking to be original about anything.

I don't think it should be a problem for any guy that goes into a very long relationship with his girl not to know when she is happy and when she is pretending to be undecided
Re: Girls And Proposals by Mynd44: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sometimes, you know something would happen but you are not sure when and how and so it can and probably will surprise you

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs You're In An Abusive Relationship / . / Happy Birthday Truckpusher!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.