Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent (5205 Views)

Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her / Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by dee02(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2008
ralphyades:

Please how do I point my server to from www.sciencetimes.55uk.net to www.sciencetimes.com.ng?
Please its urgent. I don't mind sending something nice to whoever answers it.

Absolutely irrelevant to this thread!
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by coolier(f): 7:39pm On May 26, 2008
dee02:

Absolutely irrelevant to this thread!

smiley
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 26, 2008
@ Topic

Then ma grandma is a virgin angry
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by chykx: 12:16am On May 27, 2008
I PRAY FOR NIGERIA, IYABO AND THE OBASANJO FAMILY WILL LIVE TO CONFESS THEIR WICKEDNESS THEY HAVE MATED ON NIGERIANS. FOR OUR DISTINGUISHED AND DISGRUNTLED SENATORS I SAY A BIG SHAME ON YOU, A CRIMINAL WAS GIVEN A GRAND WELCOME AFTER DOING THE CAT AND MOUSE GAME TO THE EFCC, SHAME ON YOU ALL YOU SENATORS. GOD IS WATCHING YOU ALL
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by Nobody: 8:25am On May 27, 2008
If she is innocent then every thief in naija is innocent. Shikenna grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by fyneguy: 11:17am On May 27, 2008
lol

If the court acquits Iyabo, then a very bad precedent will be set.

All I need do is quote : in the case between "EFCC and Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello''

Lo and behold, I will be free grin
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by dee02(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2008
[b]Iyabo is a thieving, gallivanting, clueless, cunning and ugly piece of shit

They would try, they would probe, they would speculate but we are not dummies because we know she is a fraud!

Thieving nicompoops should be roasted into extinction and die like chickens in OJUELEGBA MARKET

The likes of OBJ, IBORI, YARADUA, TAFA BALOGUN, LAMIDI ADEDIBU, OKIRO, EHINDERO, LUCKY IGBINEDION, GRANGE, YERIMA, IYABO, KENNY MARTINS, ANENIH, MUHAMMADU ALI, AUDU ABUBAKAR,NNAMANI,TURAKI,KINGIBE,ABUBAKAR, BABANGIDA, KALU, ALAMS, DARIYE, AKALA, ETTEH, SARAKI and every other persons that have looted, stole, greedily obtained and benefitted from dubious and corrupt Government over the years at the expense of the average suffering Nigerian Citizen

When this heartless looters die, they shouldnt be mourned but cursed in death whilst we all rejoice that some hopeless scum of the earth have finally been ridden of this world!

And may they all BBQ, grill and choke slowly inside blazing and ferocious hot hell fire with SATAN because that is where they belong!
[/b]
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by Hugoboi(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2008
Ouch!!!
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by thimbook2(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2008
yeahh, she's innocent, angry about as innocent as bill clinton caught with his di :ok iin monica lewinsky's inkpot!

she's spoilt rotten, the daughter of a despot!
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by superman(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2008
deed2

Iyabo is a thieving, gallivanting, clueless, cunning and ugly piece of shit

They would try, they would probe, they would speculate but we are not dummies because we know she is a fraud!

Thieving nicompoops should be roasted into extinction and die like chickens in OJUELEGBA MARKET

The likes of OBJ, IBORI, YARADUA, TAFA BALOGUN, LAMIDI ADEDIBU, OKIRO, EHINDERO, LUCKY IGBINEDION, GRANGE, YERIMA, IYABO, KENNY MARTINS, ANENIH, MUHAMMADU ALI, AUDU ABUBAKAR,NNAMANI,TURAKI,KINGIBE,ABUBAKAR, BABANGIDA, KALU, ALAMS, DARIYE, AKALA, ETTEH, SARAKI and every other persons that have looted, stole, greedily obtained and benefitted from dubious and corrupt Government over the years at the expense of the average suffering Nigerian Citizen

When this heartless looters die, they shouldnt be mourned but cursed in death whilst we all rejoice that some hopeless scum of the earth have finally been ridden of this world!

And may they BBQ, grill and choke slowly inside blazing and ferocious hot hell fire with SATAN because that is where they belong!

NIGERAI HAS SPOKEN!
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by chidichris(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2008
are we surposed to answer this mad man on this issue.
the seas will never swallow anyone that did not go close to it.
the same efcc that caught alams, kalu etc and we congratulated them, why now? or have they changed the course?
she is alleged to , so let her go prove her innocence.
is it a way of saying some nigerians need not to be accused or questioned over anything even or no matter how involved they are?
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by sam15(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2008
Like father like daughter. what do you think?
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by chidichris(m): 9:46pm On May 27, 2008
bad blood
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by mrjuwon: 10:45pm On May 27, 2008
Iyabo Obasanjo is innocent and I live in a duplex on the moon. Mariah Carey is Igbo. Oprah Winfrey is Hausa. Any other ludicrous things we can add while we believe she is innocent Her attitude has not exactly been forthright. Dodging and hiding. Does not exactly scream innocent. Even Clinton did a better job after shoving his piece in Lewinsky's mouth (excuse the crudeness), "I did not have any sexual relations with that woman, "
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by Emkayotis(m): 1:19am On May 28, 2008
Don't judge Iyabo based on her wowoness, if you mean to say she also escaped from the Otta zoo, contact the zoo management, i think there's a reward for any useful information that will lead to the capture of the escapee! Don't say i told you. lipsrsealed
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by gbengaza: 3:48pm On May 28, 2008
all nigerian politicians are guilty of corruption ,iyabo inclusive,it is when they have cheap political scores to settle that they start washing their dirty linen in the public .All this buhaha will soon be wiped under the carpet just like the others;1-madam eteteh saga,2-"mrs alamesia,"saga,3-tafa balogun saga etc etc etc.www.achieversideas.com
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by A40(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2008
Innocent my ebony black ass!!
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by chukxie(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2008
Its a big shame how things are done in our obodo Nigeria, Its no longer news that Nigeria holds an enviable' position as one of the most countries on earth . A country where politicians (thieves in 'agbada) are celebrated with pump and peagantry. An oil producing country that can not refine its own petroleum products. A country with so much natural and human resources yet a sizeable poplulation of her citizens are languishing in poverty, The list of woes is endless,

Sometime last year , the director of the food and drug administration of China was sentenced to death for collecting kick-backs (roughly 1/3 of the dollar equivalent of what Iyabo and her cronies were alleged to have misappropriated) and approving substandard drugs which led to the death of some people.Am not a proponent of maximum penalty but i think it high time Nigeria took a cue from countries like China in dealing with corrupt public office holders. If Iyabo and cohorts were to be Chinese, they would all be languishing in jail while fasting and praying they don't die by lethal injection or a dose of cyanide,

She lucky oooooooooooo, As far as the masses are concerned , Iyabo is outrightly guilty , The masses have spoken ,
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by dee02(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2008
Is Lucipher innocent as well? or Anini?

Even my friend, Innocent Echejimba is always guilty, you come dey talk of IYABO!
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by chiegemba(f): 5:02pm On May 30, 2008
If she is innocent then. . . . undecided i guess we r d guilty ones abeg leave dat talk jare!!! wink
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by madamkoko: 6:47pm On May 31, 2008
Dee02 such brilliant words!!!!! grin grin grin grin

When will we Nigerian really voice out our anger, protest, and speak up against these politicans violating our human rights and violating our rights to live in our OWN country decently, personally, I think that many of us have spoken up like Abiola and a few Nigerian writers (who were BANNED or exiled) however, because the white man has everything to gain ( not to bring up white or black issue ) but maybe I should say foreigners, like the chinese others, have everything to gain from our exploitation, they are not supporting our voices like they do to some other African countries,

Regardless though, We Nigerians should start assasinating these corrupt pigs. Instead of 419ing each other we should steal from our politicans and all the basterds trying to take away our common decency.

When will we Nigerians really STAND UP instead of running to other countries??
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by madamkoko: 6:49pm On May 31, 2008
I'll never forget the day ABACHA died ( i think he was murdered grin grin grin grin), there was a HUGE party in my house in lagos, its like all our prayers worked.
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by tosinadeda: 1:13am On Jun 01, 2008
innocent my foot jare
isnt it obvious that nigeria is run by greedy heartless wicked lying dubious reckless mannerless hellbound assholes and bitches that call themselves leaders?

funny that any true nigerian would support any of them!!!!!!
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by zukkieluv(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2008
na wa oooooooooooooo nawa for nija. just imagine person wey under detention still dey with all her phones, install standby generator and aircon for dpo office and dey receive vistors like white.anyway its not surprising at all aterall na 9ja we dey, e just dey unfortunate se she was cut. make any body no rush throw stone especially those people wey their parent na top govt officials becos they fit be next grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by dom(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2008
she's as guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of poo!!
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by tat1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2008
iyabo obasanjo is worth :1 50 strokes of cain
2 50 slappin not stop until 2days
3 execution by hanging.
her thought was that nobody can arrest her bcs of obasanjo bekin on the throne.(yarabaje)
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by joomiegal(f): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2008
my own personal grouse against omo OBJ be say she too dense. the gal too mumu.i mean if u go chop frog, i go chop the one way fat, well well! lol! cheesy i do not condone corruption, im no thief, but i tell u nairalanders, if i go chop gofment money, i'll go 4 it with guns blazing-no way will i go down 4 a paltry N10m!! you go thief the kain thing wey be say EFCC go fear to summon you. grin grin grin (just kidding!)
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by Mamajama(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2008
Amazing they want to cage this woman and IBB and Co are calling Abacha a saint?

Where is our thinking faculty before we opened our mouth? why didn't any of the reporters at the occasion asked IBB and CO to tell us where did Abacha got all the money that was deposited in foreign accounts? was ABACHAs father from Saudi or a King?
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by texazzpete(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2008
joomiegal:

my own personal grouse against omo OBJ be say she too dense. the girl too mumu.i mean if u go chop frog, i go chop the one way fat, well well! lol! cheesy i do not condone corruption, im no thief, but i tell u nairalanders, if i go chop gofment money, i'll go 4 it with guns blazing-no way will i go down 4 a paltry N10m!! you go thief the kain thing wey be say EFCC go fear to summon you. grin grin grin (just kidding!)

She's eaten a whole lot more than 10mil. That's just what she was nailed with
Re: Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent by chidichris(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2008
mamajama,
u are one of them. u are a paid labourer. u are their media representative on scam matters.
iyabo is innocent and u are guilty.
if ibb is guilty, why didn't obj probe him like he did to abacha. it either obj and his efcc did not find him guilty in any way or that he has something far from fighting corruption.
i am among those calling abacha a saint and i will remain on that till we know what happened to all the funds mearnt from road rehablitations in the eight years of obj. till we know why the shortage of power after spending billions. untill obj tells us the source of the money for bell university, transcrop, renew ottah farms because 20 thousand was his account balance as at 1999 when he became president.
a bad blood is running in him and that he passed to his children and iyabo is the captain. by the way, how did the iyabo in question come to power? are u aware that the same criminal iyabo is a wanted person in the usa over the kidnap of her child against the orders of a us court?
fool, from the look of things, u are either obj himself or a close ally of the evil man.
be assured that the cries of suffering nigerians will never be in vain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) / Jonathan The Most Cursed President On Facebook? / Former NLC President, & PDP Chieftain Pascal Bafyau Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.