Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up (10773 Views)

Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) / Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / Video Of The Assault, A Girl Beating Up Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by victor2008(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Around 10.30 am from oshodi to ikorodu for a training ,our bus was stopped before we knew they ask the driver to come down,the driver ask them what was is offence,but we knew the LASTMA guys told thugs in their vehicle to come down and beat the driver for refusing to pay them, I wonder what this mega city turning into,its this country were police and lastma use thugs to extort money from citizen GOD help us

2 Likes

Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by RECO: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
Useless people
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by devigblegble: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lastman + police = people with fish brain

1 Like

Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by anonimi: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
And they want state police so they can UPGRADE these touts from LASTMA to the state police force, abi

3 Likes

Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by yuzedo: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
Proof? undecided
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by redocean: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
Well, from the pix, its not clear that the LASTMA or Police officer assaulted the driver.

1 Like

Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Xeedorf: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
Fashola for third term!
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by alpamo6: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
I hope is not GEJ that sent them? GEJ haters what are you waiting for, this is an opportunity to insult him ?
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Allisonrichy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ole people...criminals they are one of those corrupting diz nation

2 Likes

Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by genosco: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
DESPERATELY HUNGRY PEOPLE...LASTMA HAS LOST THE RESPECT AND INTEGRITY THEY USED TO HAVE

RECO: Useless people
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by SirMonday(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
...i wonder wht this country is turning into cos even the so called law enforcement officers are sick....
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by idowuswap: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
idowuswap: igbos are the problem of this country.wel ordnary hausa aboki kill them like flies during war that mumu ojukwu ledd them to b4 he ran away.thanks 4 ur corporated
tanks bro yoruba
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by YoshiMaster: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
If Lagos is really serious about cleaning up these Lastma peeps, they should use undercover agents, for instance drivers in cars that have hidden cameras strategically placed.

When you find a Corrupt Lastma agent that wants bribe, you have the evidence on tape, you prosecute him, enough said!!

By the time they start ending up in Jail one by one, it is even them that will tell you they do not want your bribe.

2 Likes

Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by igomen: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
@OP you breached Rule 21, I could barely understand your post. Secondly, nothing in the pictures suggest the driver was assaulted and where are the thugs?

1 Like

Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Maxymilliano(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
@Op, is that the bus driver in singlet poking his head out of the window?

The Lastma official might have mistaken him for a chronic traffic offender on their wanted list.

He had the look of a thug ...
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by creativemusic: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
I wish I can stop hating these lastma officials.
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
If truly there were police and lastma officers in 'their' vehicle(s),why did they need the help of the so called thugs to deal with the driver?.
Ur story isn't credible enuf.

1 Like

Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
shocked
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by idris4r83(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Na wao!
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by YoshiMaster: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Maxymilliano: @Op, is that the bus driver in singlet poking his head out of the window?

The Lastma official might have mistaken him for a chronic traffic offender on their wanted list.

He had the look of a thug ...

Dude, have you ever seen a sophisticated looking danfo Driver before?

1 Like

Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by bharkarh(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
@OP dats not real....no concrete evidence...NB: we ain't babies.
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by PStacks(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
I want to ask a question..
Police and Lastma, are they from Senegal or Morocco?
Are they not Nigerians?
That is the reality and reflection of the society we live in.

You get one small post, u must upress the nearest man, and we expect GEJ to be a saint.
If GEJ is a saint and Lastma and police are not saints, don't you know he'l appear foolish..

Nigeria has gotten indepence from her colonial Masters. Now is Time for Nigeria to get Independence from herself.
We must break lose of the claws of this thing holding this country to not.

2 Likes

Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by ocelot2006(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
powerblaze:

ITS clearly labelled: ONE WRAP A DAY! Why are u smoking two sticks at once.. See nau, ur brain don dey fluctuate...

LMAO!! grin
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by phlame(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
idowuswap: igbos are the problem of this country.wel ordnary hausa aboki kill them like flies during war that mumu ojukwu ledd them to b4 he ran away.thanks 4 ur corporated

Madman on Thread
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by free2ryhme: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Fashola road animals
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Goldenheart(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Damn; i am dere.... gunshots, explosion everywhere, ppl scrambling for safety, The police were putting on black n the lastma was putting on cream n wine custom.

Oh my, an apache just flew by my head,

ouch!!! a tank just dent ma trunk

Oh God!

Na lie o...
*goes back to watch Furious 6*
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Scarpon(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
thugs in uniform
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
igomen: @OP you breached Rule 21, I could barely understand your post. Secondly, nothing in the pictures suggest the driver was assaulted and where are the thugs?
My point exactly!
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Fazhy: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
OKeokpa: If truly there were police and lastma officers in 'their' vehicle(s),why did they need the help of the so called thugs to deal with the driver?. Ur story isn't credible enuf.

Same question here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reported New DSTV Channel 240 Because Of Cr7's Move To Saudi Arabia False / Man Turn Face To Dog Face With Plastic Surgery (SEE PHOTOS) / How To Activate Mtn Magic Sim For Unlimited Free Call!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.