Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Is Cheating Worth All The Stress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Cheating Worth All The Stress? (560 Views)

Is Love Worth All The Pain And Trust / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Is This Girl Worth All This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cheating Worth All The Stress? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
I was just wondering how some die-hard-cheats enjoy a life like this...from the stress of playing hide and seek to collect the girls phone number and meet with her and cheat on his partner with her, to the stress of hiding her phone no. in his phone to the stress of answering queries wen he receives mssges or phone calls from them to the worst part of it...the embarrassment that comes with being caught. Seriously is it all worth it? N same goes for the girls too.
Y not just end the godamned relationship and move on with it
Re: Is Cheating Worth All The Stress? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
in some circumstances, cheating aint worth it while in other circumstances, it's definitely worth it undecided
Re: Is Cheating Worth All The Stress? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hmm..I see u benny. It might seem worth it initially, but wat about in d lng run, wen u get caught to be precise
Re: Is Cheating Worth All The Stress? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
No.
Re: Is Cheating Worth All The Stress? by Dovahkiin(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
the better you get at cheating , the less stressful it becomes . having 2 or 3 girls has its advantages
Re: Is Cheating Worth All The Stress? by dBard: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
Truth be told, the imagination of it is usually much better than the act itself. At d end, you realise u shouldnt ve even bothered cos Noone can measure up t dat one that gives u her all, which u lay wit witout d burden of guilt or betrayal.
In summary, cheating only makes sense in d mind n its not worth d stress i.m.o
Besides, y join d train wen u can hire a cab undecided
Re: Is Cheating Worth All The Stress? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
OP: is cheating worth the stress?

Me: that depends on if u are stressing urself in the first place cool

#teamprofessional
Re: Is Cheating Worth All The Stress? by Enegod(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
people that cheat enjoy the damn thing there is nth like stress in it....

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of The Groom Borrowing Expensive Car To His Wedding? / Pls / Does Love Make One Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.