Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Catholic Nun Molested For A Week - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Nun Molested For A Week (1737 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Nun Molested For A Week by osaseyeishere(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
In India a Catholic nun 28 years old was kidnapped and raped by a group of men in Bamunigam, in the district of Kandhamal (Orissa). The nun was raped for a week from 5 to 11 July.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8K6AxssrHM8/UeVZTBAHU7I/AAAAAAAANjk/4H5qB_3JBh4/s1600/81323cb5ed7_38435047.jpg[/img]
John Barwa SVD, Archbishop of Cuttack-Bhubaneshwar, condemns the story: "The perpetrators must be brought to justice without delay and the law must take its course. What happened is a shame."

What is with men these days? Why rape a nun. Join the discussion
http://osaseye..com/2013/07/catholic-nun-gang-raped-for-week.html#.UeWJxY2TjiU
Re: Catholic Nun Molested For A Week by seunlayi(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
this is too sad, why lock a woman in a room only to be molested

1 Like

Re: Catholic Nun Molested For A Week by ijawkid(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
these indian men are mad people...... angry angry.....

i hope they are arrested and jailed for all eternity,,.....useless men....

(1) (Reply)

To SWEAR With The BIBLE In Court "What If You Say No" / OMG! I Am A Christian, And I Didn't Even Know It. / Rev. Chris Okotie Is Right. The Sermon Of Roman Catholics Is A Key To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.