Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,144 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Who Should This Young Man Tell To Leave His House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should This Young Man Tell To Leave His House? (920 Views)

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should This Young Man Tell To Leave His House? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kufre got a job with mobil oil 5yrs ago after he struggled to pass through school studying electrical/electronic. His father died when he was in secondary school. A family of six, 4females and 2males, kufre happened to be the 4th child of the family. As God has it, Kufre became the bread winner of the family since the day he got the job. Kufre got married 2yrs ago and has a lovely daughter now. He has built his house and relocated his mother and sisters from the ghetto area to his new apartment. His wife also had to bring her mother to live under the same roof. Now the two mothers become jealous of themselves as they keep emanating diffrent troubles in the house evryday trying to be in authority and possession of things right in d house. @ d moment, kufre is on rig at duty but the two mothers back in his house furiously and shamelessly struggled over a gift abt 2days ago. The situation gets heated up by the day and he doesnt know what or who he shld ask to leave his house for peace to reign. Please, advice!
Re: Who Should This Young Man Tell To Leave His House? by ZACHIE: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Both mothers-in-law should leave.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should This Young Man Tell To Leave His House? by sunnydayasaba(m): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
The wife mother should leave abeg, after u married the daughter not her mother, let her go back to her husbands house or her sons house too...Not a big deal at all.
Re: Who Should This Young Man Tell To Leave His House? by kreamidiva(f): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Fighting mothers in-law (part 1).....watch out for part two.
Re: Who Should This Young Man Tell To Leave His House? by Mynd44: 4:07am On Jul 17, 2013
sunnydayasaba: The wife mother should leave abeg, after u married the daughter not her mother, let her go back to her husbands house or her sons house too...Not a big deal at all.
But she has the right to stay too na. It is her daughter's house and the same laws that say the guys's mother can stay says she can too.

They should both leave and allow the couple enjoy their lives. They have had their chance
Re: Who Should This Young Man Tell To Leave His House? by k2039: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2013
He should just get another bulding, move his own nuclear family there and leave the mothers alone (WWE survival series gringringringrin)

On a more serious note, it's better if both mothers leave.

But since He is so much interested, he could also poison them both (that shouldn't be taken seriously, he may never know peace due to the guilt of killing alone).
Re: Who Should This Young Man Tell To Leave His House? by nwanmac: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
Both should leave the house and visit in different occasion since both cannot relate well when they r together.The Bible said that '' A man shall leave his mother, father, brothers and sister and cleave to his wife.Therefore the husband and wife should agree on when each of every one of them should visit to avoid ''you are treating or not treating my mother and siblings well'' after which they should go back to their own house and not to live with them.

To me, i will always treat my mother-in-law as my real mother because that is d only way to avoid that misunderstanding. It is only when you begin to see your own mother as he real mother and left the other one behind that the problem 'll start.

Some men/women may say that it is not possible, but if u truly love your partner, how can you not over look those small bad characters that your mother-in law always display and pray it out of her life.Because most the time the devil 'll be using her against you because she is weak in prayer.So instead of quarreling all the time, why not ignore her bad behaviors or sit her down as mother and child and talk it over with her or pray to God to remove such character out of her life.

It is important to settle the misunderstandings between them amicably, so that they can move out of the house happily without being provoked or have hatred towards one another.
Re: Who Should This Young Man Tell To Leave His House? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2013
No need to wait for my hubby to take decisions.I hate long processes,you know the process Of sitting down while twowoman wail in my husband house.Simple and clear,I wud send both women out of my husbands house!Let me repeat myself again,I would send my mother ans my mother- in - law out!!!Reasons being that,I alone is a problem,then imagine two more nagging women....you see,the plan is that my husband wud die at a very ripe old age! I don't have plan B. cool grin

(1) (Reply)

Polish Woman Dedicates Life To Sleeping With 100,000 Men! / Fart Proof Pants Invented By Using Chemical / My Ex-boyfriend's New Wife Wants To Be My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.