Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Hotels In London - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotels In London (3029 Views)

British Govt Re-issues Arik Air's Landing Slots In London / Nigeria High Commision In London / Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotels In London by sheniqua: 9:47pm On May 26, 2008
syrup:

You guys and ladies should provide the price list . . . some of us are also interested! grin

I said holiday inn/holiday inn express.
They are usually 3 starish, nothing fancy but comfy and affordable for the budget travellers like moi.
Spermdrops:

All these names I have never heard of ooooooooooooooooooooh! Only some bed and breakfasts joints with some boarding house army sleeping "arrangement" that is what my folks are used to there. tongue They usually hold our passports hostage till we live the "institutions".

Almond na so you cheap reach?
don't be crashing in any cheap bed and breakfast/hostel ashawo joints before people start asking you if you're "giving or receiving"
You're too classy for that. wink
Re: Hotels In London by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 26, 2008
@sheniqua

im thinking about another honeymoon for me and my hubby,though its going to be our 19999th honeymoon wink but just give me d list of good hotels in d states,we might be rocking there soon u know wink
Re: Hotels In London by sheniqua: 3:58am On May 27, 2008
jennykadry:

@sheniqua

im thinking about another honeymoon for me and my hubby,though its going to be our 19999th honeymoon wink but just give me d list of good hotels in d states,we might be rocking there soon u know wink

Anywhere in the USA, Marriott is my number one choice.
Hilton must be good to but I've never stayed there
If you need a little more room, go for embassy suites , classy!
Residence inn by Marriott is equally good but beware,some of them allow pets so you may be sleeping on a bed that once had a cat or nkita (dog).

If you're more budget conscious and want free breakfast with your affordable rooms go for comfort suites, holiday inn and quality suites.
Never go below a 3 star.
Keep away from names like econolodge,motel 6,travelodge,red roof inn.
They have ashawo.
Re: Hotels In London by sheniqua: 4:48pm On May 27, 2008
Siena:

grin grin grin

How did you find that out, Babyosisi? lipsrsealed

LOL
They say experience is the best teacher.
In my suffer suffer student/residency days ,I travelled quite often (still do) to visit friends and relatives and since I hate to stay with people , I stayed in some cheap hotels that my small stipend could afford and saw some male / female meandering movements that looked unholy.
Didn't need an oracle to tell me that though I had angels all around me in the spriritual realm, I also had someĀ  ashawos and Johns around me in the physical ROFL
The things we do in ignorance.
Wouldn't be caught near those places ever again.
Re: Hotels In London by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 27, 2008
Gosh that was funny grin grin grin
Re: Hotels In London by LadyT(f): 9:51pm On May 27, 2008
You are the definition of foolish you this he-goat Sweet T!

angry angry angry
Re: Hotels In London by LadyT(f): 9:58pm On May 27, 2008
Osisi this is the UK not america!

our ashewos cant afford hotels they operate strictly from the streets!!!
Re: Hotels In London by SweetT1: 11:01pm On May 27, 2008
LadyT:

You are the definition of foolish you this he-goat Sweet T!

angry angry angry

I guess truth hurts.
Re: Hotels In London by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 28, 2008
Anywhere in the USA, Marriott is my number one choice.
Hilton must be good to but I've never stayed there
If you need a little more room, go for embassy suites , classy!
Residence inn by Marriott is equally good but beware,some of them allow pets so you may be sleeping on a bed that once had a cat or nkita (dog).

If you're more budget conscious and want free breakfast with your affordable rooms go for comfort suites, holiday inn and quality suites.
Never go below a 3 star.
Keep away from names like econolodge,motel 6,travelodge,red roof inn.
They have ashawo.

thank u for d info osisi,marriott sounds like a good place for us,hope they have nice and comfortable beds.because i can't wait to lie on one , i hope i don't end up wt triplets inside my womb after d honeymoon wink lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Hotels In London by 4Play(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2008
D-Reloaded dey come London? Just tell me when you dey land so I can wait for you with 'gifts' and 'flowers' very sharp machetes to carve up an Ekiti woman angry angry
Re: Hotels In London by savanaha: 9:06pm On May 28, 2008
4 Play:

D-Reloaded dey come London? Just tell me when you dey land so I can wait for you with 'gifts' and 'flowers' very sharp machetes to carve up an Ekiti woman angry angry

Holy shit, SA allover again
Re: Hotels In London by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 28, 2008
@4play

so u plan to cut off her head when u meet her(reloaded) abi undecided how r u so sure that she wont casterate u before u lift a finger,i trust reloaded im sure she wont come unprepared lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Hotels In London by 4Play(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2008
@jenny

She and I,who sabi London pass? You dey joke with an Okija veteran?

All I have to say is that she should watch her back! angry angry
Re: Hotels In London by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 28, 2008
so u dey boast wit okija shrine abi,onye araa grin grin grin grin u don foget say ekiti na one of d baddest states wey we get for naija,even anambra no go fit near am at alll,because im very sure their shrines diaaa will swallow d entire anambra,afterall no be only okija anambra get,wey them don even destroy sef,abeg make i hear word o jareeee,watch your back because reloaded go reload her AK47 use hammer u,no talk say jennykadry no tell uoooo,i tell u but u no hear
Re: Hotels In London by 4Play(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2008
Okija shrine still dey,who tell u say dem destroy am? No mind enemies of progress.

Have you heard of Ngene oji? That one go neutralize all the nonsense she fit bring from Ekiti,I will return fire with 'fires'! Na decapitation by remote control I go perform . angry angry
Re: Hotels In London by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 28, 2008
rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 4play i bu onye araa,ahu adiro gi ezwokwu cheesy cheesy grin grin grin which one be Ngene oji again(the return of okija shrine i guess)y u dey call people wey destroy okija as enemies of progress,so d people wey una kill never do una abi undecided all this one na mouth u dey make,me i know say, e'soro ike,onu ki'ne me tongue abeg make i hear word joooo,i sure say u no fit stand cockroach not to talk of all dis shrines undecided
Re: Hotels In London by 4Play(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2008
I no blame you,go and ask about Akujachava in Awka.Na me be chief priest for our local shrine. grin
Re: Hotels In London by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 28, 2008
4 ur mind
Re: Hotels In London by 4Play(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2008
@jenny

Mind how you dey talk. . . you go soon wake up with only one breast and 3 butt cheeks. angry Then you will know that Okija shrine is alive and well.
Re: Hotels In London by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 28, 2008
sharap diaaa 4him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy who tell u say i no be okija babe,abi na u go wake up see say your yekini and balls no dey again and na yams take over,and if u try me again,na so u go dey litter your sperm for ground anyhow angry angry angry
Re: Hotels In London by 4Him1(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2008
jennykadry:

sharap diaaa 4him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy who tell u say i no be okija babe,abi na u go wake up see say your yekini and balls no dey again and na yams na yam take over,and if u try me again,na so u go dey litter your sperm for ground anyhow angry angry angry

bia, make i dash u glasses? grin
Re: Hotels In London by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 28, 2008
na u need am cheesy cheesy
Re: Hotels In London by 4Play(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2008
4 Him:

bia, make i dash u glasses? grin

I never even start with am and she don dey lose her sight.By the time I finish with her,she go grow testicles for her chin. angry
Re: Hotels In London by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 28, 2008
sharap diaaa 4play cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy who tell u say i no be okija babe,abi na u go wake up see say your yekini and balls no dey again and na yams take over,and if u try me again,na so u go dey litter your sperm for ground anyhow angry angry angry

4him no vex abeg,d prayer no go work for u,because no be u i dey talk to,na that 4play wey i plan to use my knife ,befu ye amu'ya angry angry

I never even start with am and she don dey lose her sight.By the time I finish with her,she go grow testicles for her chin
4 your dream,i loose sight because my hubby been dey smooch me,so no give yourself credit,nwoke amu nmiri tongue
Re: Hotels In London by TOH(f): 10:12pm On May 28, 2008
4Play, wetin I do you? tongue
Re: Hotels In London by TOH(f): 10:24pm On May 28, 2008
lost my temper grin

seuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun ooooooooooooo tongue
Re: Hotels In London by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 28, 2008
See pesin dey beg for another ban grin grin
Re: Hotels In London by oziomatv(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2008
All these 4play 4him 4sex 4her 4you, wey full here am confused.
Re: Hotels In London by demi2008(f): 3:03pm On May 29, 2008
i'll advish u try cavendish apartments they have self contained posh nice apartments d least is a 1 bed room apartment where u have ur own kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedroom its home away from home the've also got 2 and 3 bed apartments for families its in d heat of london city their website is www.apartmentsaw1.com
Re: Hotels In London by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 29, 2008
All these 4play 4him 4sex 4her 4you, wey full here am confused.

ozi ask them ooooo,all dis 4k 4k 4k 4k 4 don too much,haba angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Places To Visit In Uyo, Ibom Unity Park. / Things My Friends Say About Abroad That I Don't Like / LASTMA Assures Lagosians Of Adequate Traffic Control During Yuletide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.