Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (1239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (388724 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello: GILEAD

Lana 5

The 'Preacher' of Ecclesiastes tells a storyabout a poor wise man who delivers a city with few men in it from the hands of a great king who had besieged it. What did the poor man use to deliver the city?

Give bible reference
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by lanaVello1(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2013
ECCL 9:14-15
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by lanaVello1(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2013
his wisdom
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Divepen:

Lana 5

The 'Preacher' of Ecclesiastes tells a storyabout a poor wise man who delivers a city with few men in it from the hands of a great king who had besieged it. What did the poor man use to deliver the city?

Give bible reference
the poor man used wisdom to deliver the city. Eccl 9:14-15
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello: his wisdom
You are very fast sir. welldone sir.....ehya my b3 is low.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by lanaVello1(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2013
aysuccess99:
You are very fast sir. welldone sir.....ehya my b3 is low.
lol...i still dey learn o. you need to meet some fellas here with 14G network and nairaland app lyk GO would always say grin grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by kingk(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Good day house....compliment of the season to the house kiss
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Jiteshell(f): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Divepen:

Jite i c u
i help u greet Oga G.O oo
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
@ all Im sorry..
My fone went blind
but now I gone to repair it let's meet 6:40pm today
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Omodaddye(f): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
G.O and lana_vello, thanx so much for the Welcome, I miss you too.

I really miss the family and I have to say, I'm sincerely Sorry for deactivating 'without a notice.' Thanx all for the care and concern, indeed y'all are my familycheesycheesy

Special thanx to G.O and sis Babyboom for reaching out and also for the encouragement, God bless you.

Shout out to:
Babyboom, Royally, Divepen (anointed G.O grin), Afribabe (how's JJ and his dad?), Sereola, Fhemmmy, KingK, Modelmike7,. Yves4real (where art though? undecided), Lana_vello, Jiteshell, Obi4eze, Macoldsoja (hope I got it right), redeemersave, Elantracey, Phumielola, Salc, VickyO, aysuccess99 and every other member of this wonderful family.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Mcoldsoja(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Omodaddye: G.O and lana_vello, thanx so much for the Welcome, I miss you too.

I really miss the family and I have to say, I'm sincerely Sorry for deactivating 'without a notice.' Thanx all for the care and concern, indeed y'all are my familycheesycheesy

Special thanx to G.O and sis Babyboom for reaching out and also for the encouragement, God bless you.

Shout out to:
Babyboom, Royally, Divepen (anointed G.O grin), Afribabe (how's JJ and his dad?), Sereola, Fhemmmy, KingK, Modelmike7,. Yves4real (where art though? undecided), Lana_vello, Jiteshell, Obi4eze, Macoldsoja (hope I got it right), redeemersave, Elantracey, Phumielola, Salc, VickyO, aysuccess99 and every other member of this wonderful family.

Welcome back.
It's MC (em cee) oldsoja..
Enjoy. Cheers.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Omodaddye:
welcom sis,glad to have u back,ah really missed u,ehen before ah forget pls bring our christmas chicken o
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
Oya letz start
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Gud evenin G.O n fam,,it's been a while o,,compliment of the season
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by raptureready: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
make i try ansa dis 1
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lana-7
Ay-3
Salc-3
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Where was
'Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me...

Found
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Psalm 23v6
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Elantracey: Psalm 23v6

Tracey-2

Where was the grace found
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Omodaddye: G.O and lana_vello, thanx so much for the Welcome, I miss you too.

Shout out to:
. . . . . . . Welcome back Daddy's Girl. . . Welcome to you and Me! I've been so so Busy with Lots Of Barbecue Jobs This Festive Season. Good To see my Fami are still so much Representing. Happy New Year To You All. Miss you Loads!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
2nd corinthians 13v 14
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . Welcome back Daddy's Girl. . . Welcome to you and Me! I've been so so Busy with Lots Of Barbecue Jobs This Festive Season. Good To see my Fami are still so much Representing. Happy New Year To You All. Miss you Loads!
ah ve really missed u o...happy new year in advance
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Elantracey: 2nd corinthians 13v 14

Tracey -2

What was John the baptist food in the wilderness
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Honey and wild locust
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Elantracey: ah ve really missed u o...happy new year in advance
. . . . . Missed u more sis. How's everyone in d house?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Honey
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wild locust
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wild honey
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Elantracey: Honey
Tracey-6

MM7 good evening
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . Missed u more sis. How's everyone in d house?
everyone's ok...how's ur family,,hmmm it seems u forgot one answer per post
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Divepen:
Tracey-6
MM7 good evening
. . . . .evening G.O. Nice job you doing!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Elantracey: everyone's ok...how's ur family,,hmmm it seems u forgot one answer per post
. . . . . A bi o. I've answered befod i remember sef!. . . . My family is good. Thanx for asking dearie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.