Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,613 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (1241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (388719 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
jude
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
revelation
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
aysuccess99:
2nd peter
Elantracey: Jude
aysuccess99: 1 john
aysuccess99: 2nd john
Elantracey: 3rd john

Ay-9
tracey-14
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello: I peter
lana_Vello: I peter
aysuccess99: revelation
Lana-15
Ay-11
Salc-5
Tracey-14

Good mornn ol
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Divepen:
Lana-15
Ay-11
Salc-5
Tracey-14

Good mornn ol
good evening bro, are we still continuing or we have ended for today.?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2013
Gud mornin fam...oga G.O wen re we startin o
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
It has been a great 2013 but it MUST be gone . . . We welcome 2014 with open arms and pray that it will be a year of Joy, Happiness, fulfillment and Favor . . . .See you all in 2014
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by vickyO(f): 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Fhemmmy: It has been a great 2003 but it MUST be gone . . . We welcome 2014 with open arms and pray that it will be a year of Joy, Happiness, fulfillment and Favor . . . .See you all in 2014
2003 is long gone bro.wink

Amen and amen.

I'll get there before you though.
I'll be sure to tell you how beautiful it is.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by kingk(m): 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
For everyone in the house, Welcome on Board to 2013 Airwayz, flight 365 dayz. I believe you have your tickets,which is PRAYER. We'll be flying @ 100% success level and 30,000 ft above failure. Tighten your seat belt and relax as we are about to take off on route 2014 .We shall be stopping over to pick up Devine breakthrough, Massive Prosperity, anointing and abundant blessings at designated airports. You & your family will surely land safely @ 2014 Int'l Airport Enjoy the ride in JESUS name AMEN

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Omodaddye(f): 12:04am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to my wonderful e-family.....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 01, 2014
If u read this anytime..
You made it
All Glory to God
It gonna be a happy new yr
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy wonderful new year fam
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year beautiful pple of God

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year to you all.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by kingk(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
A blissful 2014 to all of us...Happy New Year.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by afribabe: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Omodaddye: G.O and lana_vello, thanx so much for the Welcome, I miss you too.

I really miss the family and I have to say, I'm sincerely Sorry for deactivating 'without a notice.' Thanx all for the care and concern, indeed y'all are my familycheesycheesy

Special thanx to G.O and sis Babyboom for reaching out and also for the encouragement, God bless you.

Shout out to:
Babyboom, Royally, Divepen (anointed G.O grin), Afribabe (how's JJ and his dad?), Sereola, Fhemmmy, KingK, Modelmike7,. Yves4real (where art though? undecided), Lana_vello, Jiteshell, Obi4eze, Macoldsoja (hope I got it right), redeemersave, Elantracey, Phumielola, Salc, VickyO, aysuccess99 and every other member of this wonderful family.

Is ds really u? I am so happy u r back. Missed u so so much. JJ and his dad is doing fine. Tnk God. Happy new year.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by afribabe: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Yves4real: Happy New Year to you all.
wish u same sis. Missed u plenty.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Omodaddye(f): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
afribabe:

Is ds really u? I am so happy u r back. Missed u so so much. JJ and his dad is doing fine. Tnk God. Happy new year.
grin this is me o...... Missed u more.
Wish you a fulfilling year.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by tribeofdavid(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2014
hi every one.
happy new year.
good to see you all in 2014 our year of overflow.
I'm in the mood to pick up from where I started
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
Welcome ma ...where did u stop..
I'm using to say this on behalf of Myself;omodaddy,Elantracey,Lana,Yves4reale.t.c
Thank you all for making our stay at home a memorabable one..
I and omodaddy are at school now(though we have not seen ourselves)
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Happy New Year To My Wonderful e-Family. This will be our Year For Greater Things. God will grant all our heart desires this year in Jesus name. For my brethren that are back in School now after some 6months that we were all together, I wish u all d very best in your academics, I pray for the Spirit of Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding along with retentive memory for u all. . . . But being in school no mean say we no go still dey do our quiz dey go sha o. Just that We av to deliberate and settle for d right day and time. So this wonderful thread can go on. I Luv u ALL. May the Peace, Blessings, Mercy and Grace of God be with you ALL.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Divepen: Welcome ma ...where did u stop..
I'm using to say this on behalf of Myself;omodaddy,Elantracey,Lana,Yves4reale.t.c
Thank you all for making our stay at home a memorabable one..
I and omodaddy are at school now(though we have not seen ourselves)

Whoa, what school are you guys?
we need to suspend the quiz for you guys to concentrate in your studies oh.
becos we need first class degree from u guys. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
regards to Omo - Daddy.
I pray for the Spirit of Wisdom and Knowledge on you
and we that are working and having businesses, I pray for overflow this year
mama JJ, since JJ don dey get teeth, Lets start planning for the triplets this year oh grin grin grin grin
Oga Fhemmmmy, happy New year oh, (that is if your date and time don enter new year for your side) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
at all, enjoy this year.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2014
Nooo
u dont hhave to stop the quiz..
We,at our own time wud just pop in now or then to c if we can win all the score @ our spare time.

2 of us-i and omodaddy- are @ university of Ibadan

Jiteshell,Tracey and Yves are in the same skul..

I dont know of Chief lana
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by kingk(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2014
Divepen: Nooo
u dont hhave to stop the quiz..
We,at our own time wud just pop in now or then to c if we can win all the score @ our spare time.

2 of us-i and omodaddy- are @ university of Ibadan

Jiteshell,Tracey and Yves are in the same skul..

I dont know of Chief lana and mummy jj grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by afribabe: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2014
babyboom:

mama JJ, since JJ don dey get teeth, Lets start planning for the triplets this year oh grin grin grin grin
tri kini? JJ is already a handful o. I had to leave work to care for him cos I dey fear naija creche o. My hubby is even tellin me dt I can't go back to offiz tinz. He said I shd go and be teaching or doin buyin n selling. If I now av 3plets, dt means no workin for me till them go reach puberty o. + I don't think I want to do any baby buz ds year o jare
. grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by afribabe: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2014
kingk: I dont know of Chief lana and mummy
jj
grin I dey laff here o. Me dt I av turn to housewifey finish. lolz
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
Happy New year to all the member of this great e-family, i pray that the Lord will do awesome things for us all this year and bless us beyond measure cos of His grace and mercy . . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Fhemmmy: Happy New year to all the member of this great e-family, i pray that the Lord will do awesome things for us all this year and bless us beyond measure cos of His grace and mercy . . . .

amen
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
afribabe: tri kini? JJ is already a handful o. I had to leave work to care for him cos I dey fear naija creche o. My hubby is even tellin me dt I can't go back to offiz tinz. He said I shd go and be teaching or doin buyin n selling. If I now av 3plets, dt means no workin for me till them go reach puberty o. + I don't think I want to do any baby buz ds year o jare
. grin grin grin grin grin.
Neva mind
God is in charge
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Since there is No Rabbi..let us work with these.
The following should be answered between 1:50pm-4:30pm
1. Name the four Gospels.
2. What is the longest book and chapter in the Bible?
3. Who wrote the Acts of the Apostles?
B.to whom was it written .
C.give ref.
4. Where can "The wages of sin is death"? Be found
5. How many people were on Noah's Ark?
B.Name them
c..give ref.
6. What is the Golden Rule?
7. Put in chronological order: Daniel, Noah, Paul, Moses and David.
8. How many books are there in the Bible?
9. Who were the first two people?
10. Give reference of the Ten Commandments.
11. Where was Angel rapheal mentioned in the bible
12. Who was the brother of Jacob?
B.give ref.
13. Who wrote Psalm 23?
14. Name three of Jesus' parables.
15. How many epistles were written by John?Name them
16. To whom was luke written to
17. Which tribe did Moses belong to?
18. Is Daniel in the Old or the New Testament?
19. In what book did John the baptist say 'I must decrease while He increase'
b. Who is the He
20. Faith is given two definition in Hebrew 11:1

let's take a break till 6.00pm
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by kingk(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mathew

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.