Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (390925 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
babyboom: Unicorn

mean while the question ought to be clarified you cant describe the Holy Spirit as a vehicle.
it is just not right.
the question should be cancelled
babyboom wins it and have four points.

Babyboom u mait b right but check the meaning of vehicle and check the word used about Jesus 'he was driven and not led' into the wilderness

New question:
complete this; work out your salvation with ......................

New question:
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:
babyboom wins it and have four points.

Babyboom u mait b right but check the meaning of vehicle and check the word used about Jesus 'he was driven and not led' into the wilderness

New question:
complete this; work out your salvation with ......................

New question:

FEAR AND TREMBLING
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
oh was busy,
u can have it this time.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
babyboom: oh was busy,
u can have it this time.

Ha ha ha ha . . . Na me and you today oh.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Ha ha ha ha . . . Na me and you today oh.
If u don't let me win, I wont buy cars from u oh
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

FEAR AND TREMBLING

fhemmmy wins it and have four points now

New question:
who was the first man to know evil?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
cain
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Adam . . . Cos after they ate of the tree, they knew Evil really existed . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:

fhemmmy wins it and have four points now

New question:
who was the first man to know evil?

adam
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by LaRochelle(f): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
the devil
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
Following the misconceptions
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen: Following the misconceptions

Kai you know how to keep people in a suspense . . . Lol
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Kai you know how to keep people in a suspense . . . Lol
Abeg what misconception
is it Noah?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen: Following the misconceptions

misconception? The answer should be EVE then
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by LaRochelle(f): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
God
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
La Rochelle: God

God is not a man . . . . grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by LaRochelle(f): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ Fhemmy, when the bible said "God is not a man that he should lie...", it meant that God is not like we mortals who usually lie. The word of God makes us know he is the Father. A father should be a man, right? Well, I don't know if "God" as an answer is correct, just guessing. Shalom.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
La Rochelle: @ Fhemmy, when the bible said "God is not a man that he should lie...", it meant that God is not like we mortals who usually lie. The word of God makes us know he is the Father. A father should be a man, right? Well, I don't know if "God" as an answer is correct, just guessing. Shalom.

I love this thread cos made people think more of the word without insult . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I love this thread cos made people think more of the word without insult . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Royally:

misconception? The answer should be EVE then
royally wins it and have six points

genesis chapter 26-27 talked about the creation of man...male and female created he them

New question:
who replaced saul when he died when he
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
David
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ish-bosheth
On the second thought
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
babyboom: Ish-bosheth
On the second thought
this one can b inspired by the holy spirit
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kai, i left for few minutes to get something to bite and i missed out . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Wow. Thinking i'll be away for just 3 hours turned to 7hours. Well. I've only just missed like 2questions, i'll try to be more constant. . . . Who replaced saul when he died? That Should be King David, but d question looks incomplete tho.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
modelmike7: Wow. Thinking i'll be away for just 3 hours turned to 7hours. Well. I've only just missed like 2questions, i'll try to be more constant. . . . Who replaced saul when he died? That Should be King David, but d question looks incomplete tho.

Seems like you have told the OP to wait for you cos since you left the thread has been dead . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
modelmike7: Wow. Thinking i'll be away for just 3 hours turned to 7hours. Well. I've only just missed like 2questions, i'll try to be more constant. . . . Who replaced saul when he died? That Should be King David, but d question looks incomplete tho.

welcome back, u didnt miss much though.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
[size=13pt]@divepen...biko drop make-up kwetions i was not around..babyboom is a real threat now...more dangerous dan Fhemmy grin [/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
dagr8: [size=13pt]@divepen...biko drop make-up kwetions i was not around..babyboom is a real threat now...more dangerous dan Fhemmy grin [/size]

you got that right oh, but maybe we shd wait till that woman go to bed before divepen give us some question oh . . the woman na typewriter oh, too fast and dangerously good oh
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Fhemmmy & Royally. . . . . Lucky me. How are you guys doing? I can see you are keeping the game tight. Bravo! . . . . @Dagr8, Babyboom is really a threat now o as i can see, but its good for healthy competition tho, it makes me wanna type faster now. . . . . . Divepen, where are thou? Ur guys are on d HOTSEAT bro!!!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
babyboom:
If u don't let me win, I wont buy cars from u oh

Ok, I will let u win some and I win the rest, cos I want ur business.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
modelmike7: @Fhemmmy & Royally. . . . . Lucky me. How are you guys doing? I can see you are keeping the game tight. Bravo! . . . . @Dagr8, Babyboom is really a threat now o as i can see, but its good for healthy competition tho, it makes me wanna type faster now. . . . . . Divepen, where are thou? Ur guys are on d HOTSEAT bro!!!

It is making it to b much fun and we are all learning, very mature people on a great thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.