Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (388402 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by esmeralda1(f): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
king cyrus
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

King Cyrus commission Sheshbazzar "the prince of Judah)
fhemmmy wins it.He has a point.

Bro. Iv been busy myself i have to send questions during programmes

New question:
which book of the bible can work for 31 per day
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen:

New question:
[size=13pt] Proverbs [/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by EazyJ(f): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . Wow, that was close sis! I beat u to that wit just 60seconds. Thought you'll acknowledge me d way i did to u in d first question. Spirit Of Sportmanship!
Hey bro..I wud av buh it waz due 2 ntwrk..U gat me dia*Grins*
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen:

New question:

I pass on this one . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Proverbs [/size]
dagr8 wins it.He has a point

new question:
if moses divided red sea before getting to the sea
what improvement took place in joshua?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen:

new question:

not sure i do understand this question well . . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by omonikiba(f): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
I like this thread. God bless you Divepen. Am in.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen:

new question:
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen:

new question:

in Joshua's case, Jordan was parted as soon as the feet of the priests bearing the ark touched the river
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen:

new question:
[size=13pt] The feet of the levites touched the water b4 Jordan parted [/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Oahray: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hehehe... See as answers dey fly. You've got to love Google search.

Some of the "correct" answers here are strange though.
E.g Naboth whom Ahab killed was from what TRIBE of Israel? And JEZREEL was accepted as a tribe?

Jezreel appears in the Bible as
1) a name of a descendant of the tribe of Judah (I Chr 4:1,3),
2) a city in Judah, probably founded by (1) above (Jos 15:20), and
3) a city on the border of the territory of Issachar (Jos 19:17,18). Ahab's residential palace (although Samaria was the capital of the 10 tribe kingdom) was in this Jezreel, as was Naboth's vineyard, and that was where Naboth came from. So ISSACHAR ought to be the answer.

All in all, nice thread, nice concept. Looks like I'd pitch tent here. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by omonikiba(f): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
See question ooo, but this one is not too straight na.

Let me try: the feet of the priest with the Ark were dipped in the river jordan, this made the water to stay and the Israelites passed through jordan on dry ground. Joshua did not divide wth sea.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
Royally:

in Joshua's case, Jordan was parted as soon as the feet of the priests bearing the ark touched the river
royally win it.he has a point

New question:
except from being a siiner,what other reason should be checked before taking the holy communion
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by omonikiba(f): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Don't take it on empty stomarch, 1corin 11:34
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen:

New question:
except from being a siiner,what other reason should be checked before taking the holy communion
[size=13pt]A person ought to examine himself and also recognize he is taking the Lord's body and blood [/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by omonikiba(f): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
don't take it on empty stomarch. 1corin 11:34
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen:

New question:

Don't hold a grudge against anyone
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Oahray: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Em... Wait o... The Jordan river wasn't parted. It was stopped. Unlike the Red sea, this one was a river with strong flow. It was dammed from the upward source such that it ceased to flow down towards the point where the Israelites wrre, and thus dried as the water that had already poured down continued its descent towards the Salt sea.

In my opinion, this is as much an improvement as walking all the way down to press a button on your tv, is an improvement to using a remote control. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
in Joshua's case. The wall of Jericho fell at his time
this has been answered,
1 cor 11 v 28, But let a man examine himself and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Be in good standing with the church where it is served?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
omonikiba: Don't take it on empty stomarch, 1corin 11:34
omonikiba wins it he has a point

newQUESTION:
Who is Bar jesus
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ATMC(f): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Fhemmmy: Be in good standing with the church where it is served?
WHAT
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ATMC(f): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
Elymas a magician
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ATMC(f): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Divepen:
omonikiba wins it he has a point

newQUESTION:
Who is Bar jesus
he was a false prophet, a magician who asked to pay for the power working in paul. He's also called elymas
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
ATMC: WHAT

Na guess now since i no know the answer . . . Forgive me, Sir

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by princesa(f): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
not a bible guru, just love the thread, so i will stick
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Elymas, also known as Bar-Jesus was a Jewish magician
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Oahray: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
ATMC: he was a false prophet, a magician who asked to pay for the power working in paul. He's also called elymas
I think that's Simon of Samaria. Elymas aka Bar-Jesus of Paphos opposed Paul and was struck blind.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by arabanibaba: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
it is well but the question and answer are always coming very very late, we get work for office pls try and ask all the question and answer all at once
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
ATMC: Elymas a magician
Atmc wins it.she has a point
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by omonikiba(f): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Next question

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.