Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan (47775 Views)

Before Jonathan And PDP! / Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha / Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Tinyemeka(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
Reminds me of a wedding mass that was held about 3 weeks ago and shown on AIT. They had already gone half-way into the mass when the woman came in with her party, failed to recognize that she was late and the mass was going on but began to go about greeting all and sundry, as if she was at a party rally.

I'm just tired of the woman and her juvenile misdemeanours.

So sad.
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by omanzo02: 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
That is Turai ahead before President Yar'dua steps of the plane, what do those jobless fault finders got to say about this?

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Tinyemeka(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
Billionaires:

Every great woman, pushes her husband to success! Dame Patience Ebele Jonathan, thanks immensely for influencing our greatest President in the History of Nigeria to take this noble cause. We, the Patriots, hereby thank you for taking care of our President and to God Almighty for creating a woman just like you.

You are Patience personified, Woman glorified and Mother Exemplified.

WE LOVE YOU.

Really? undecided

GEJ was first a deputy governor before Alamieseigha misbehaved, was impeached and Jonathan made the governor. Yar'adua picked him as VP, died and GEJ now became president.

Are you trying to say something?
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by adelaja70(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

How many wives did Jonathan married? Or you think patience is the mother of those kids? Patience had two grown up girls from her previous marriage and couldn't conceive for Jonathan, so he went away and got 2, a boy and a girl. I wouldn't expect you to know this.
You don't say?!...I'm very sure this woman(public nuisance) is older than Jonathan....Chei!
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by olumidazz: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Patience reputation recently but I don't see anything wrong with this move, after all she is his womanhood. Also looks like a mere and less official welcome for the presidents family.
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by AbuMikey(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
I weep for Jona and Family!!
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by slimghost(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Height of joblessness and stewpidity. Shame on all you jobless haters!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by evangmx(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
KwoiZabo: it is the man at the rear can't you see the Army Lt. Colonel behind him? he has not allowed Presidency make him loose respect for his wife so as usual its Ladies first but as educated and exposed as soyinka is he has no respect for women so he has used three women already and presently none of them is with him.
Well its seems u re more educated in ur village dats why u don't no the different btw respect and protocol
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Astronott(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
T8ksy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

.............but i am the REAL POWER BEHIND HIS PRESIDENCY. My wish is his command!!!

na so now. Some women treat their husbands like houseboys. Something is fishy about both of them. Many attocities Jonathan committed would be exposed i strongly believe.
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by solomon111(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Seriously,is this how low the opposition has gone?
Instead of providing constructive criticisms of govt policies which affects the common man,they decide to focus on PEJ.
This is sad.
This is very sad.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Abu Mikey: I weep for Jona and Family!!
y nt 4 urself....

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by hisawesomeness(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Aigbofa:

The president was supposed to come down, shake hands and introduce his entourage. I wonder what Patience said to those people she was shaking hands with.......Hello, how do you do....that man behind me is my husband Jonathan, the president of Nigeria?
. Lmao that would be awkward. When will she learn from mitchelle and the rest?
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
why are so many people wasting their precious time on such senseless threads Or have we run out of more important things to do?
wetin consign me if presido wife no follow protocol?

**yawns** Jonathan's nairaland critics are getting boring jor. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
slimghost: Height of joblessness and stewpidity. Shame on all you jobless haters!

Shebi you get job? That is good for you..
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by mygee33(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
This picture is still edited.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by adamscuti(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
plaindealer: Unfortunately, the bush woman is the president...

Smh...
goodluck jonathan is now a woman grin patience the husband
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Astronott(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
See how the man in the picture is looking at her surprised!! Its so bad. I wonder how some families are arranged.
I was having a chat with some friends and one elderly man commented that the people who boast about it eventually end up falling victim of wife dictatorship.
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Usminous: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=KwoiZabo]it is the man at the rear can't you see the Army Lt. Colonel behind him? he has not allowed Presidency make him loose respect for his wife so as usual its Ladies first but as educated and exposed as soyinka is he has no respect for women so he has used three women already and presently none of them is with him. ....see dis fo*l talking where ur source odee oponu.......
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Usminous: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=KwoiZabo]it is the man at the rear can't you see the Army Lt. Colonel behind him? he has not allowed Presidency make him loose respect for his wife so as usual its Ladies first but as educated and exposed as soyinka is he has no respect for women so he has used three women already and presently none of them is with him.[quote author=KwoiZabo]it is the man at the rear can't you see the Army Lt. Colonel behind him? he has not allowed Presidency make him loose respect for his wife so as usual its Ladies first but as educated and exposed as soyinka is he has no respect for women so he has used three women already and presently none of them is with him.[quote author=KwoiZabo]it is the man at the rear can't you see the Army Lt. Colonel behind him? he has not allowed Presidency make him loose respect for his wife so as usual its Ladies first but as educated and exposed as soyinka is he has no respect for women so he has used three women already and presently none of them is with him.....see dis fo*l talking where ur source odee oponu.......
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by jmaine: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Whoever started this worthless is a hopeless idioot.

How can presumed informed and educated folks engage in needless nuances all in the name of being heard criticizing the FG.

Abati aptly described the foolish anti GEJ scoundrels as exhibits of sophisticated ignorance. . .

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
mygee33: This picture is still edited.

Your sight is failing you..go and complain to your optician.
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by druid06(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
jmaine: Whoever started this worthless is a hopeless idioot.

How can presumed informed and educated folks engage in needless nuances all in the name of being heard criticizing the FG.

Abati aptly described the foolish anti GEJ scoundrels as exhibits of sophisticated ignorance. . .

You just dey write big big English. Your talk nor get verb.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by drnoel: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
Funny enof, I don't remember seeing Mitchell Obama descending the plane before her husband. Pls anyone that has seen such post the pix just to educate us.
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by jmaine: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
druid06:

You just dey write big big English. Your talk nor get verb.

Na adjective for toads like you full am . . .

It was meant to address fools like you . . .
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by denzel2009: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
ALTRUTH:

God bless you mummy. Haters can hug transformer joor!!!

This is your mummy? I pity you o

1 Like

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2013

You want to start your insult tonight? undecided
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by solomon111(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
drnoel: Funny enof, I don't remember seeing Mitchell Obama descending the plane before her husband. Pls anyone that has seen such post the pix just to educate us.
Don't even go there.
Michelle obama is hated by the real americans for her excesses, which are numerous .
Compared to mitchell,PEJ is a learner when it comes to excesses.
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Dee60: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
muami:

Did the Duke marry the Queen the way we marry? You guys should stop all this colonial mentality. In Nigeria, because of the traditional beliefs that men protect women, wives are usually in front on their husbands when they are moving together. There is therefore nothing wrong for GEJ to keep PEG in front when they are being received by Nigerian officials that they have already met previously.

PEG?
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by jmaine: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

You want to start your insult tonight? undecided

Its not an insult but a well tailored description of the thread, you and all those who engaged in this petty and aimless mud bath . . .
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2013

Sophiscated ignorance that the first lady exchanges banters with those receiving the president before peresident?
Sophiscated ignorance that we have an overfed hippo constantly annoying our sensibilities?

Sophiscated ignorance that the office of the first lady is not constitutionally recognized yet patience has her own seal whenever she mounting a podium?

My guy, make sure you take ur night cap(drugs) before going to bed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Nigeria: Developed, Developing, Or Underdeveloped Country? / Saraki Shuts Mouths Of Disagreeable Senators..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.