Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Who initiate the first move? You or your partner? let's share it here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who initiate the first move? You or your partner? let's share it here (1214 Views)

Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who initiate the first move? You or your partner? let's share it here by Metroguy(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2008
That question requires answers and I just want to know our different views about this issue 'because I've got alot to share on this issue and I'm relating this topic to the ladies, So let's roll,
Re: Who initiate the first move? You or your partner? let's share it here by babyx(f): 2:08pm On May 23, 2008
@ Poster
Yes i am conscious of my partners sexual needs.!!, winkits a 2 way thing, sexual related issues are known to have soiled so many unions, people do not talk about sex, what they want, and how they want it. I think people should lossen up and talk about their sex lives with their partners, after all what is there to be ashamed off? Is the chemistry gone? stir it up. smiley
Re: Who initiate the first move? You or your partner? let's share it here by Metroguy(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2008
The sexual issue is a paramount thing regarding the way we look at it. Most partners feel refrained from sharing this topical issues with themselves and this sometimes or most of the time create "walls" in their relationship with either of them understanding each other's need when it comes to sexual desires. For the men, intimacy is spelt S-E-X  while for the ladies it is spelt T-A-L-K. We should understand that each individual self is "wired" differently (i.e both sexes) and the way we respond to each other "calls" for sex differs. So we should appropriate the right method of communication when it comes to the matter of sex, Do I get an "AMEN" to that wink
Re: Who initiate the first move? You or your partner? let's share it here by HRhotness(f): 3:28pm On May 23, 2008
I'm very intuitive when it comes to my partners and I have never had a bad review grin

On a serious note tho,
I am a sexual person and I'm very open about my sexuality,
Establishing the fact that I'm open to new ideas from the unset basically makes it easier for him to open up,
I'm happy to take the lead when he has doubts and I always make him feel comfortable enough t o express himself. women don't take the lead enough, always waiting for the guy to make the first move, men respond very well to this kind of attention and more women need to treat their men once in a while

Men are somewhat simple creatures but dealing with them is anything but. . . . . lets just say I'm very talented in this area  cheesy wink
Re: Who initiate the first move? You or your partner? let's share it here by Metroguy(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2008
HR.hotness:

I'm very intuitive when it comes to my partners and I have never had a bad review grin

On a serious note tho,
I am a sexual person and I'm very open about my sexuality,
Establishing the fact that I'm open to new ideas from the unset basically makes it easier for him to open up,
I'm happy to take the lead when he has doubts and I always make him feel comfortable enough t o express himself. women don't take the lead enough, always waiting for the guy to make the first move, men respond very well to this kind of attention and more women need to treat their men once in a while

Men are somewhat simple creatures but dealing with them is anything but. . . . . lets just say I'm very talented in this area cheesy wink

Thanks for that enlighter and I do agree with you when it comes to making the first move. I'll like to point out here that it is natural for men to make the first move though but it is rather sensitive if ladies initiate it and this surely drives the men WILD (if you know what I mean). But one thing is certain, most men see their ladies as some intimacy gadget using them to satisfy their sexual desires which in this regard is unethical. Women wants to be loved and not just for sex, so most times when they're approached in this manner when not in the mood, they try to coil up into their shell and build "walls" to avoid being reached. I tell you, all they need is coomunication because their emotional needs need to be met and that's why you were chosen to be a friend to them. We keep learning everyday. Are you that person that's hyped up with sexual urges and what to do something about it reaching out to your partner but you're being refuted? Well, first, I'll advise you be a student to your partner first and understand his/her spoken and unspoken needs,

(1) (Reply)

Give And Take Relationship / 6 Signs Your Guy Is Cheating! / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.