Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People (28347 Views)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by sleekdot(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
I remember one song wey we dey sing for primary school

[size=14pt]H-I-P for the HIP for the HIPPOPO

P-O-P-O for the HIPPOPO

and T-A-M-U-S for the HIPPOPOTAMUS HIPPOPOTAMUS[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by fitzmayowa: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Not again...I can only imagine what Retardeen is enduring at the presidential villa...This woman wahala too much walahi

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by almajiri101: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Thank God she understands that amaechi is an elephant. This is a battle you can't win fatty bom bom.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by adelaja70(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
chei: Are you guys stupìd or what? She said she's not involved you fools! It is Amaechi that started this mess by sacking local government chairmen without due process. You fools should learn to read.
Bros,calm down na! You don chop?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by sleekdot(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by funnyx(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
This woman will destroy the little that is left of her husband dignity, probably the worst mistake Jona ever made is to marry this hippo.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by lacasa: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nigeria has gone to the HIPPos!

God Help Us!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Okijajuju1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
This woman will destroy Jonathan...

Why she can't just be a wife and leave politics lane befuddles me.. This woman has surpassed Turai.

7 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by donem: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
chindi: Na PEJ name jst dey ring bell everywhr now o! Most popular Nigerian citizen @ da moment. Even dey popular pass GEJ. Dame Pepe, park well o
Nah she be president nah, GEJ nah figure head.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Aliyeous(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hmmm just passing by...
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by danchuzzy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Igwe.:
Even if the story originated from the first Lady, was there anything wrong in what she said?

People saying that Amechi is an elected Governor and nobody should question his authority, but still insult and question Mr. President authority, is GEJ not an elected person, they also sponsor Boko haram to cause distraction for him, God is watching and more than ever, we can see clearly what all this media propaganda is all about.

You hypocrites, why not hold your governors accountable?

Twisting every story to suit your aspiration, come and get it.

Food for thought; He that never sees anything good in another fellow is known as devil incarnate.

No names mentioned, just identify who you and mend your ways before it's too late.

Nevertheless, frustration leads to desperation.
FIXED grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by ifihearam: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
No wonder Amaechi is running helter skelter.
I think for the first time i must take sides with her excellency. She is a stake holder in rivers state and if she pleaded with the governor not t carry out any action especially at the detriment of her people then the governor should listen and give it a second thought. amaechi is a very stubborn,proud and hot tempered man and its not good for a leader. i do not know why these governors cant learn from their oga the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, always calm,confident,composed,humble,intelligent and knows when to strike and when to look.

her excellency the first lady abeg nor vex,just pity amaechi because of me,he is your younger brother,and he is a very small boy.

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by basilo101: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
Give us news frm our national dailies, nt saharareporters

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Igwe9(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
To me, she hasn't done anything wrong, majority of you here would even kill, should somebody tamper or touch any of your kinsmen.

Why would her people suffer from the hands of tiger of a person called Amechi when their very own is a very skilful hunter.

He, who fetches an ants infested firewood is sure inviting the fowls for a feast.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by gbadexy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Let's cut her some slacks. She spoke reasonably now.
I've been hearing it severally that amaechi has a hot temper, I think the man too needs to take things slow control his anger.
His ego would be his downfall if he is not careful. The opposition are just using him now even though they are right. Jonah may likely come back for second term while amaechi isn't, the immunity and power he has to command loyalty would be gone and all those supporting him now would desert him except people like prof wole soyinka, tam west and co.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Smartsyn(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
franchizy: This news is fabricated and does emanate from the First Lady. Pls speak evil of no manm I still insist dat neither GEJ or PEJ ve hands in the Rivers crisis rather they are consulting wit Elders of the state and stakeholders to restore peace in the state.
you are of all men, the most miserable.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by drake2005: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nigerians should pray I never become president of this country. The first law I'll pass will be...the separation of church and state. Any public figure who mentions God's name in the discharge of his or her duty will BE hung or shot instantly without recourse. Same goes with the citizenry in public; you can do it in private and THE CONFINES OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS. DO NOT DISTURB THE PEACE OR PLAY WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN SOMETHING THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO CLUE HOW THAT CAME TO AFRICA. The way and frequency Nigerians invoke God's name, truly baffles me and irritates. Every little thing...God, God, God; for what? Here we have Patience who is the mastermind behind the stupidity in Rivers state, she gives a speech and incessantly, IF NOT gratuitously continues to invoke God's name as though, we, the people are stupid and think that she communicates with God or God knows her personally.

8 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by danchuzzy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
almajiri101: Your laminated brain really needs to be examined.

Ah swear... D laminated Brain needs to be relaminated...
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by henrysam(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Pls Patience keep quiet joor, your explanation makes no sense... Amaechi was elected Governor to make decision, you have no right to interfere ....

Is that an English name or the pidgin version
So y re u insulting gej was he not voted for to make Descion for the country.so when an elected leader is making a mistake we should keep quiet and be looking at them. I pity ur reasoning

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Linoversace: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
“One day, no matter how long it
takes; we will leave this seat.
Power is not forever. This seat is
vanity; others sat here and left so
one-day I’ll also leave, and we will
meet at home; so why should I
fight him?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
Igwe.:
Even if the story originated from the first Lady, was there anything wrong in what she said? People saying that Amechi is an elected Governor and nobody should question his authority, but still insult and question Mr. President authority, is GEJ not an elected person, they also sponsor Boko haram to cause distraction for him, God is watching and more than ever, we can see clearly what all this media propaganda is all about. You hypocrites, why not hold you governors to accountable? Twisting every story to suit your aspiration, come and get it. Food for thought; He that never sees anything good in another fellow is known as devil incarnate. No names mentioned, just identify who you are and mend your ways before it's too late. Nevertheless, frustration leads to desperation.
and desperation leads to fraustration(for gov; Amechi)they are using u nw....in 2015 they will dump u like a used cond*m.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by almajiri101: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
ifihearam: No wonder Amaechi is running helter skelter.
I think for the first time i must take sides with her excellency. She is a stake holder in rivers state and if she pleaded with the governor not t carry out any action especially at the detriment of her people then the governor should listen and give it a second thought. amaechi is a very stubborn,proud and hot tempered man and its not good for a leader. i do not know why these governors cant learn from their oga the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, always calm,confident,composed,humble,intelligent and knows when to strike and when to look.

her excellency the first lady abeg nor vex,just pity amaechi because of me,he is your younger brother,and he is a very small boy.
Choi see gullible mind, and you really believe that the almighty PEJ would ever beg for something in nigeria let alone in her state. Haven't you read where she called amaechi her son so how on earth do you expect a big mummy to beg her little son for something, she would rather command him....That fatty bom bom is just too proud and full of herself.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by almajiri101: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
Spotless_babe:
and desperation leads to fraustration(for gov; Amechi)they are using u nw....in 2015 they will dump u like a used cond*m.
Using by who?....Amaechi is the 2nd maradona, he knows in and out of nigeria politics. Can't you see that pej is actually piping low on the matter.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Smartsyn(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
chei: Are you guys stupìd or what? She said she's not involved you fools! It is Amaechi that started this mess by sacking local government chairmen without due process. You fools should learn to read.
"The fundamental cause of trouble in the world is that the stupid
are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Fools are already in attack mode, even before engaging their brains. What did the First Lady say that directly implicates her in the Rivers State Crises? Did she admit that she was the one that instructed Chidi Lloyd to 'mace' a fellow assemblyman in Rivers State House of Assembly? Or did she confess she was the one that arranged renegade northern governors to engage in a useless and aggravating "solidarity visit" to overheat the security situation in Rivers State ? FOR THOSE OF THE FOOLS HERE THAT CLAIM TO BE INTELLIGENT, WHAT DID SHE SAY THAT AMOUNTS TO DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRISES IN RIVERS STATE? ? ?

The First Lady made a very honest, motherly, and peace-inducing statement about the Rivers issue, in her capacity as a prominent NATIVE of the state, yet some disgusting animals here are already reading negative meanings and reaching baseless conclusions, simply because her surname is Jonathan! Incorrigible, hateful nincompoops.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by danchuzzy(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
henrysam:
So y re u insulting gej was he not voted for to make Descion for the country.so when an elected leader is making a mistake we should keep quiet and be looking at them. I pity ur reasoning

Must you comment
U could just, observe comments...
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by EasternLeopard: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Amaechi bleeped up. At least the first lady called him and pleaded he stopped the planned demolishion. A wise man would had explained to the first lady and asked her to propose a better alternative.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.