Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People (28346 Views)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Pee2k3: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2013
sleekdot: This womans illiteracy is really shining like a star

Whats your business with the running of Rivers State Mrs Hippo?

Amaechi is the elected governor of the state. if you have any grievance take it to court, But I guess thats too much for Retardeeness to decode

Who are the elephants? You are the only Hippo in the room maybe the second elephant na your mumu husband Retardeen Jonathan
ur mother dt is mrs rat where is she? She is covered with poverty and stack illitracy tongue
sleekdot: This womans illiteracy is really shining like a star

Whats your business with the running of Rivers State Mrs Hippo?

Amaechi is the elected governor of the state. if you have any grievance take it to court, But I guess thats too much for Retardeeness to decode

Who are the elephants? You are the only Hippo in the room maybe the second elephant na your mumu husband Retardeen Jonathan
ur mother dt is mrs rat where is she? She is covered with poverty and stack illitracy
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by jayhembolaji: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2013
babyosisi: Nobody should insult her excellency here o
I have warned you folks
Nobody should say pim against her excellency or else ...
. Or else what? Idiot
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by jayhembolaji: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
franchizy: This news is fabricated and does emanate from the First Lady. Pls speak evil of no manm I still insist dat neither GEJ or PEJ ve hands in the Rivers crisis rather they are consulting wit Elders of the state and stakeholders to restore peace in the state.
. Go sitdown joor abeg
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by softwareman(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Prof Corruption:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/why-i%E2%80%99m-angry-amaechi-%E2%80%93patience-jonathan
WHO ARE OUTSIDERS? THE WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA REFERING TO OTHER NIGERIANS AS OUTSIDERS? IS THIS WHY IT IS NOW A SIN TO VISIT RIVERS STATE IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE ON AMAECHI SIDE? IS THIS WHY AMAECHI FELLOW GOVERNORS CANNOT VISIT OR SOLIDARISE WITH HIM BECAUSE THEY ARE NORTHERNERS?
NO WONDER THE COUNTRY IS NOW AS DIVIDED ALONG TRIBAL AND REGIONAL LINES AS NEVER BEFORE IN OUR HISTORY. EVEN ON NL SUPPOSEDLY EDUCATED PEOPLE OPENLY SUPPORT VIOLENCE VISITED ON THEIR FELLOW NIGERIANS BY THUGS AND EX MILITANT BECAUSE ACCORDING TO FHEIR LOGIC WHAT RIGHT DO THEY HAVE TO VISIT RIVERS STATE. INITIALLY I WAS FLABBERGASTED BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND. THE FISH ROTTENNESS IS RIGHT FROM THE HEAD!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Carsonv(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
LEAVE RIVERS STATE ALONE. IF YOU FEEL YOUR SO CALLED PEOPLE (SOMETIMES I EVEN WONDER WHEN THIS MUCH LOVE FOR OKIRIKA STARTED) ARE BEING MARGINALIZED OR PERSONALLY TARGETTED BY AMAECHI, HAVE PATIENCE(NA UR NAME SEF)AS NIGERIANS ARE HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOUR HUSBAND UNTIL 2015 WHEN YOU PUT IN YOUR PERSON (NAIJA NORMAL TREND OF POLITICS).

WAS OKIRIKA THE ONLY COMMUNITY DEMOLISHED OR DID AMAECHI HAVE ANY VESTED INTEREST IN OKIRIKA? PHALGA AND OBIO AKPOR SHOULD HAVE BEEN THROWING MISSILES BY NOW IF DEMOLITION WAS SUCH A HIDEOUS ACT.

ABEG STOP ALL THIS POWER AFFRONT...WE KNOW YOU'RE THE FIRSTLADY!
YOU'RE RIGHT, THE FIRSTLADY SEAT IS NOT FOREVER! AND AS THE BIBLE WHICH YOU QUOTED SAYS, "MAKE FRIENDS FOR YOURSELF WITH THE MORMON OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS (MONEY, POWER) SO THAT WHEN YOU FALL, YOU'LL HAVE FRIENDS TO HOLD YOU". STOP MAKING ENEMIES FOR YOURSELF...2019 NO FAR O (ASSUMING YOU REMAIN THERE TILL THEN)!

IF YOU LOVE OKIRIKA SO MUCH, INFLUENCE FEDERAL CONTRACTS TO THE COMMUNITY!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by ddeola: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dis woman should go and sit down, enough of all ds embarassment
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by softwareman(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
Josh316: I wake up, log into Nairaland and all I see are kids or low level IQ individuals who cannot constructively criticize our Govt officials without adding insults and ignominy. Speaks LOADS of the type of individuals they are. Such a sad thing that we have loads of virtual cowards unleashed! SAD!!
WHY CANT YOU START BY CONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICISING YOUR FELLOW POSTERS WITHOUT ADDING INSULTS AND IGNOMINY. MAY BE WE CAN THEN ALL LEARN FROM YOUR STERLING EXAMPLE!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by demmie1: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
franchizy: This news is fabricated and does emanate from the First Lady. Pls speak evil of no manm I still insist dat neither GEJ or PEJ ve hands in the Rivers crisis rather they are consulting wit Elders of the state and stakeholders to restore peace in the state.

You are ravingly mad dog!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by demmie1: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2013

You are a raving mad dog!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by dodoro(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
If the statement credited to Mrs Jonathan is true then it is indeed rather a shame n unfortunate to address her as Her Excellency, First Lady of Nigeria. She does not understand the workings of government.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by TheGrandMaster: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hmmmmm! Jang says "Amaechi is my son" Dame Jonathan says "Amaechi is my son". Is there something we are not being told here?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
go get PUNCH NEWSPAPER
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Leward(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
babyosisi: Nobody should insult her excellency here o
I have warned you folks
Nobody should say pim against her excellency or else ...
or else wot?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by meforyou1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
Reacting, the State Commissioner for Information and Communications, Mrs. Ibim Semenitari, said the governor did not demolish the houses around a school in Angubiri, Okirika, as advised by Mrs. Jonathan.

Semenitari, who recalled what happened in Okirika when the President’s wife visited, said the school shown to Mrs. Jonathan by the governor had no playground, adding that a playground and other facilities could only be provided if some houses around the school were demolished.

“The First Lady advised against it and the governor did not demolish the houses. The school is still there without a playground. This issue happened a long time ago. What I don’t understand is that she still bears that in mind,” the commissioner added.

On the allegation that Amaechi imposed a nine-month curfew on the people of Okrika, Semenitari disagreed with Mrs. Jonathan, saying, “Even the First Lady had said several times that one of the achievements of the governor was that he (Amaechi) brought peace to Okrika and that people could sleep with both eyes closed.”

On her description of Amaechi as hot-tempered, the commissioner pointed out that she could not say anything about it since it was the President’s wife’s personal opinion.

Semenitari, however, expressed satisfaction with Mrs. Jonathan’s warning to those using her name to forment trouble to desist from such act.

“What I think is good to hear is that she has no problem with the governor (Amaechi) and that those using her name to cause crisis will stop doing so,” the commissioner stressed.

“She expressed her commitment to ensuring that peace returns to Rivers State soon, stating that as the President of African First Ladies Peace Mission, her desire is to have peace in her home base.”

- Punch newspaper
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Ogboc85: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
so why is the presidency denying involvement in the crisis..for Gods sake PEJ is fully married to GEJ according to the custom and tradition of the okrikas,she should concentrate on developing OTUEKE, bayelsa and stop sowing seed of discord in Rivers state
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Larryupsy: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
drake2005: Nigerians should pray I never become president of this country. The first law I'll pass will be...the separation of church and state. Any public figure who mentions God's name in the discharge of his or her duty will BE hung or shot instantly without recourse. Same goes with the citizenry in public; you can do it in private and THE CONFINES OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS. DO NOT DISTURB THE PEACE OR PLAY WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN SOMETHING THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO CLUE HOW THAT CAME TO AFRICA. The way and frequency Nigerians invoke God's name, truly baffles me and irritates. Every little thing...God, God, God; for what? Here we have Patience who is the mastermind behind the stupidity in Rivers state, she gives a speech and incessantly, IF NOT gratuitously continues to invoke God's name as though, we, the people are stupid and think that she communicates with God or God knows her personally.
That's why u will never be one
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Larryupsy: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
drake2005: Nigerians should pray I never become president of this country. The first law I'll pass will be...the separation of church and state. Any public figure who mentions God's name in the discharge of his or her duty will BE hung or shot instantly without recourse. Same goes with the citizenry in public; you can do it in private and THE CONFINES OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS. DO NOT DISTURB THE PEACE OR PLAY WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN SOMETHING THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO CLUE HOW THAT CAME TO AFRICA. The way and frequency Nigerians invoke God's name, truly baffles me and irritates. Every little thing...God, God, God; for what? Here we have Patience who is the mastermind behind the stupidity in Rivers state, she gives a speech and incessantly, IF NOT gratuitously continues to invoke God's name as though, we, the people are stupid and think that she communicates with God or God knows her personally.
That's why u will never be one
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Sirdy48(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
HIPPO is an understatement for RETARDEENHO's wife.
infact, na dumb fatso she be!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
Abbott:

Now, that is funny! Why are the Jonathans bent on occupying Aso Rock for a second term if it is vanity?

Forgot to add, you are leaving 2015 btw.
i wished tomorrow was 2015..... *sharpening blades*
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Okijajuju1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
me_for_you: Reacting, the State Commissioner for Information and Communications, Mrs. Ibim Semenitari, said the governor did not demolish the houses around a school in Angubiri, Okirika, as advised by Mrs. Jonathan.

Semenitari, who recalled what happened in Okirika when the President’s wife visited, said the school shown to Mrs. Jonathan by the governor had no playground, adding that a playground and other facilities could only be provided if some houses around the school were demolished.

“The First Lady advised against it and the governor did not demolish the houses. The school is still there without a playground. This issue happened a long time ago. What I don’t understand is that she still bears that in mind,” the commissioner added.

On the allegation that Amaechi imposed a nine-month curfew on the people of Okrika, Semenitari disagreed with Mrs. Jonathan, saying, “Even the First Lady had said several times that one of the achievements of the governor was that he (Amaechi) brought peace to Okrika and that people could sleep with both eyes closed.”

On her description of Amaechi as hot-tempered, the commissioner pointed out that she could not say anything about it since it was the President’s wife’s personal opinion.

Semenitari, however, expressed satisfaction with Mrs. Jonathan’s warning to those using her name to forment trouble to desist from such act.

“What I think is good to hear is that she has no problem with the governor (Amaechi) and that those using her name to cause crisis will stop doing so,” the commissioner stressed.

“She expressed her commitment to ensuring that peace returns to Rivers State soon, stating that as the President of African First Ladies Peace Mission, her desire is to have peace in her home base.”

- Punch newspaper

Patience Jonathan is no Longer from Rivers State but Bayelsa..

Shey now Okrika children dont have a playground and other facilities that would enable children learn properly simply because shes the presidents wife..

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by userlist(f): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
@chei
Are you guys stupìd or what? She said she's not involved you fools! It is Amaechi that started this mess by sacking local government chairmen without due process. You fools should learn to read.

Is it only Amaechi that has sacked local government chairmen?

So many other governor has done the same and where was Patience.
Give me a brake.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by userlist(f): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
@Onosy
So what you meant was as a "First Lady" (Dat need to be a lady first) she preferred her kinsmen live in slums by the waterside....why didn't she and her cousin dishonorable bipi build something better for their People....What happened to Fashola when d demolished the Makoko waterside and their Leader Died.....

This is Democracy why didnt she go to court....

They called Abacha a Dictator yet When He was there Fuel was 10 times cheaper than nw, Naira had Value, electricity was better, A bag of Rice and Cement was Cheaper, Unemployment rate was Lower than nw, ASUU didnt Strike every month....Among Other things ... Yet they called Him A dictator...

If you know the meaning of Dictatorship well enough tell Between GEJ and Abacha who is the Dictator huh huh huh Are there any diff between them huh huh huh

Its just a cover up to justify her involvement....they are afraid of Amechi's Influence and rising Political Status...Case closed.

Thanks for this statement.

She is busy building modern mansions everywhere but oppose upgrading a shanty school to a modern one.
And your children go to the best schools in the country.
What an Hypocrite
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by ijawcitizen(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
pro01: Fools are already in attack mode, even before engaging their brains. What did the First Lady say that directly implicates her in the Rivers State Crises? Did she admit that she was the one that instructed Chidi Lloyd to 'mace' a fellow assemblyman in Rivers State House of Assembly? Or did she confess she was the one that arranged renegade northern governors to engage in a useless and aggravating "solidarity visit" to overheat the security situation in Rivers State ? FOR THOSE OF THE FOOLS HERE THAT CLAIM TO BE INTELLIGENT, WHAT DID SHE SAY THAT AMOUNTS TO DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRISES IN RIVERS STATE? ? ?

The First Lady made a very honest, motherly, and peace-inducing statement about the Rivers issue, in her capacity as a prominent NATIVE of the state, yet some disgusting animals here are already reading negative meanings and reaching baseless conclusions, simply because her surname is Jonathan! Incorrigible, hateful nincompoops.
1 000 000 TRILLION LIKES

A single like from me is worth more than all that those demented, disrespectful, hateful & frustrated goons are giving themselves. God's judgement awaits those likening the first lady to an animal.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by princewoles: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
ujchief: I wonder what the guys that have been swearing that PEJ and GEJ have no hands with the Rivers crises do now. Defending these two dolts becomes harder and harder as the day goes by.

Amaechi is the elected governor of rivers state, if he chooses to demolish okirika waterside slumps, he has all the rights and legal backing.
Yes you are correct,but one day he Amaeci will return to live among the Villagers because he can't live in Abuja for Live

Auntie Pershie, concentrate in spending the N1bil budgeted for your husbands feeding and leave elected officials to do their work.

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Chigbundu: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
Because he is eleted governor so he can do any how this Amaechi i know has been useing his office to intimidate people for example the banana plantation in ogoni where he used military man to kill people fogotten that no body knows tomorrow as his name impilies
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by userlist(f): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
@websolushun
I'm not taking sides here, but is there anything wrong in PEJ begging Amaechi not to make life difficult for her kins men? Im sure if anyone was in PEJ shoes, you would have begged onbehalf of ur community. However, the way and manner everything turned out is dispicable. Both parties were at fault in one way or the other.
Lastly, lets not rain insults on d First lady and Amaechi. If a hippotamus is ruling u, what does that make u?

How is he making life difficult for PEJ's people by trying to building a modern school for them?

Reason before posting my friend.

Amaechi should be commended for trying to give the Okrika people a modern school even though he is not an Okrika man.
That is what a true governor is suppose to do regardless of his antecedent.
Now let assume he modernized the other parts of the state and left Okrika as it is what will Patience Jonathan say?
PEJ is busy buying modern properties all over the country without thinking of her Okrika people and here you have a man not from okrika trying his best to be inclusive.
Please guys call a spade a spade
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by biafranqueen: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Abagworo:

@bolded. Solid Gbagaun.

Yes Amaechi offered alternative settlements at Etche for any of the displaced illegal squatters.

All I have to say is that most of those water sides were
nobody's ancestral land and the squatters were not
necessarily Okrika people. We had Bayelsans, Igbos,
Akwa-Cross, Yoruba and Hausas into one dirty crime or
the other camping at those shanty settlements.
This woman has displayed the highest level of tribalism.
I grew up noticing this suspect by Okrikans
against Ikwerres on land issues. They also say Ikwerres were Igbo slaves that they gave land who later started claiming all the lands. A re-orientation is highly needed in that part of Rivers to make them understand that tribalism is a tool used by the elite to control them.

You are the 4 th person on the forum that has pointed out this was a haven for criminals. I wonder why Madame would not want a den for thieves destroyed
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by biafranqueen: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]I am a full blooded Rivers Man as well...

Amaechi has been good to the State.. He had grand plans for Okrika and Abonnema.. The state is highly divided along tribal lines. He has been able to do more in the upland areas (Ikwerres land) because he is one of them. Even with the Ikwerres, Amaechi does not handle them with kid gloves. Go and see what he did to Isiokpo people when they fought against him tarring the road from the airport to Omerelu. He literally cut them off and built the road around them. Today, they are suffering for that. I'm not blinded by the fact that Amaechi is performing as he can be very dictatorial in his approach to some issues, however for any person to achieve any meaningful thing in Rivers State, that's the only way to go. Look at what he did at the Abonnema waterfront.. That place was a den of criminals. When they laid claims to the land, he had to remind them that the land was not theirs but a reclaimed land that was done by the state gov. He even offered to resettle them which they blatantly refused. I'm sorry, but I love my state under Amaechi.

Constitutionally, PEJ has no rights to be meddling openly in political matters. Traditionally, she shouldn't even be heard in the political arena when she has a husband that is the principal of the Nation. It's like the wife of an Igwe fighting with Ndi ichies on matters bordering on Umunnas..

Jonathan should bring his wife under control.. She is adding more problems to his already problematic government..[/b]
As a son of the soil I respect your opinion! If any other son or daughter of the soil can refute so intelligently I would like to hear from them as well. But I have read every single post here and it looks like people from Rivers support the progress his Excellency has portrayed thus far. It seems that River is developing under his governance, and that is what we all are praying, debating, hoping and fighting for!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by biafranqueen: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
userlist:

How is he making life difficult for PEJ's people by trying to building a modern school for them?

Reason before posting my friend.

Amaechi should be commended for trying to give the Okrika people a modern school even though he is not an Okrika man.
That is what a true governor is suppose to do regardless of his antecedent.
Now let assume he modernized the other parts of the state and left Okrika as it is what will Patience Jonathan say?
PEJ is busy buying modern properties all over the country without thinking of her Okrika people and here you have a man not from okrika trying his best to be inclusive.
Please guys call a spade a spade
you reason very well
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by biafranqueen: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
me_for_you: Reacting, the State Commissioner for Information and Communications, Mrs. Ibim Semenitari, said the governor did not demolish the houses around a school in Angubiri, Okirika, as advised by Mrs. Jonathan.

- Punch newspaper
UHUH this is what I am talking about as " The President of First Ladies Peace Mission" you should be focusing more on spreading that message this is what we the people expect of you! Please leave Politics for the elected and assigned politicians grin Now were talking tell us how far on that what's the progress of your mission? What has this group contributed to the continent of Africa thus far?
That is good to hear that you wish no ill will towards the Governor. Madame if you stick with the Peace Mission For AFRICA I am sure things will cool down, when we see how you are an Ambassador of peace, development and progression no one would dare insult you. I hope you are committed to peace in all of Nigeria, which can be achieved through infrastructure, progressive actions toward job development and training for the youth, as well as transparency on how funds are being used on these projects. We look forward to more developing stories on your humanitarian deeds.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by biafranqueen: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
peefizzy: As much as I don't support the actions of the first lady, i watch with dismay as Amaechi is seen as a hero. Most of his developmental projects have been blown out of proportion. please pay a visit to rivers state and see for yourself how people are suffering. In the name of development, houses were demolished without prior notice, those compensated where inadequately compensated and yet these projects have not been completed or begun and its now 6years.(e.g Iwofe). Some of his projects are aimed at destroying properties of opposition members (e.g new GRA phase 2- Claimed he wanted to control flooding,he purposely targeted some areas where his enemies have properties and asked the engineers to raise the roads above those houses, these properties are delapidating fast.please come and see for yourself what happens when it rains now). In some areas, old women came out naked to call on God to judge him because he destroyed their homes and has not started the so called development till date. When he was using this same Nyesom Wike to oppress people in Rivers State nobody said anything. Please before you hail Amaechi as a hero come down to Rivers State and make a proper assessment also remembering he has received over a trillion naira in the space of 6years. he has bought over the media and so people are fed with lies. There is really no need writing ALL the wicked acts this man has done because they are too NUMEROUS to mention. but i assure you someday his deeds will come to light and everyone will know who Amaechi really is.
this is interesting, you sound like you are from Rivers, so you are saying that the Governor has not completed any project what so ever, besides a modern school ? I agree one school is not enough for 1 year let alone 6 years.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Josh316(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
software man:
WHY CANT YOU START BY CONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICISING YOUR FELLOW POSTERS WITHOUT ADDING INSULTS AND IGNOMINY. MAY BE WE CAN THEN ALL LEARN FROM YOUR STERLING EXAMPLE!!

Obviously, you ARE a KID, or you actually do have a very poor grasp of English. I DO NOT sympathize with you but with your parents who wasted both their sperm and ovum as well as your teachers who slaved to teach some sense into your potato skull without success! Go figure how to reason LIKE a SCHOOLED human being and then come back and read my comment properly... Or you can apply for a BRAIN TRANSPLANT... It might help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Intercepts Boko Haram Families / Oshiomhole Travels To US After DSS Detention? / Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.