Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People (28329 Views)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by EasternLeopard: 1:16am On Jul 18, 2013
[color=#006600]
biafranqueen: this is a great point a women has a way to get what she wants without making noise. Your husband will always give in when you use honey to sweeten the deal wink
DO U KNOW IF GEJ PERSONALY APPROACHED AMAECHI.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Horus(m): 1:19am On Jul 18, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by amunites19(m): 1:20am On Jul 18, 2013
[EasternLeopard][color=#006600] Even ur cousins are outsiders when certain issues arise.

Yeah, but with all the respect I have 4 them I will not referred them as outsiders.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by EasternLeopard: 1:23am On Jul 18, 2013
@Okija-Juju You are a Rivers indigene bearing a username that is related to Anambra State. As from today I re-christen ur username to be Rivers-Juju. Hahahaha
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by EasternLeopard: 1:30am On Jul 18, 2013
[color=#006600]
amunites19: [EasternLeopard][color=#006600] Even ur cousins are outsiders when certain issues arise.Yeah, but with all the respect I have 4 them I will not referred them as outsiders.
Have u experienced a serious family matter b4
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Ayatullah(m): 2:19am On Jul 18, 2013
Madam Patience has finally exposed herself............if her foot soldiers had succeeded in toppling Gov. Amaechi while she was in China with her husband I believe she could have been dancing Okrika dance now.......it's clear she has some grudges against Amaechi from her statement, the Governor should be very careful, but let us believe she is sincere that SHE CANNOT KILL AMAECHI.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 18, 2013
Na Wole Soyinka you wan carry play? Them never tell you who im be ni?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 18, 2013
When Sahara Reporters said this woman was sick and hospitalized people used abusive words against them. She came back to Nigeria to confirm what Sahara Reporters said when she said she died and came back to life. Just last week Wole Soyinka pointed her as being the brain behind the crisis in Rivers State, she denied it and even called him an embarrassment. Now she has confirmed what the Nobelist said.
All hail Kongi. Your name won't die.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by bashydemy(m): 3:34am On Jul 18, 2013
I think Ameachi is too big to fight this woman, he should also ler his wife tackle PEJ, Maybe they should start with a public debate first.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 18, 2013
Igwe.:
Even if the story originated from the first Lady, was there anything wrong in what she said?

People saying that Amechi is an elected Governor and nobody should question his authority, but still insult and question Mr. President authority, is GEJ not an elected person, they also sponsor Boko haram to cause distraction for him, God is watching and more than ever, we can see clearly what all this media propaganda is all about.

You hypocrites, why not hold you governors to accountable?

Twisting every story to suit your aspiration, come and get it.

Food for thought; He that never sees anything good in another fellow is known as devil incarnate.

No names mentioned, just identify who you are and mend your ways before it's too late.

Nevertheless, frustration leads to desperation.
U R A MYOPIC IN REASONIN AND NARROW MINDED...GO GET A LIFE HIPPO!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by omopeteke: 5:13am On Jul 18, 2013
got no prob wit anyone.but d use of ur langueges here shows all most all of u here re kids.be respectful so dat one day dat wen u have grown,u w.l also be respected.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by stantob(m): 5:22am On Jul 18, 2013
Who is P.E.J is the affairs of the state?P.E.J is the husband of G.E.J.and the commanderin chief of the Jonathan household,so she is the Elephant.Who wants to dare her?Not even her wife Jonny boy. cheesy grin cry
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by ogbole11: 5:44am On Jul 18, 2013
Igwe.:
Even if the story originated from the first Lady, was there anything wrong in what she said?

People saying that Amechi is an elected Governor and nobody should question his authority, but still insult and question Mr. President authority, is GEJ not an elected person, they also sponsor Boko haram to cause distraction for him, God is watching and more than ever, we can see clearly what all this media propaganda is all about.

Food for thought; He that never sees anything good in another fellow is known as devil incarnate.

No names mentioned, just identify who you are and mend your ways before it's too late.

Some people just blab like overfed Palace Eunochs...just saying because some level of thinking here seems empty. PEJ cum her doll GEJ are responsible for the crisis in NGF,Rivers and all attempts and attempted attempt to frustrate the Iconic Gov Rotimi Amaechim.QEd
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Goodbishop: 6:10am On Jul 18, 2013
It's time we stop insulting d office of d presidency and dat of d first lady, as for 2015, GEJ will continue we d south south are tired of this marginalization if d north feels they can we will fold our hands and watch dem, it's a lie. This country has six geo political zones, so each zone is entitle to two terms, south south own won't be an exception, I wonder if dis country remembers dat we (Niger Delta) are d hen dat laid d golden egg, try us and see Wat will happen in dis country
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by sobaemma(m): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2013
Goodbishop: It's time we stop insulting d office of d presidency and dat of d first lady, as for 2015, GEJ will continue we d south south are tired of this marginalization if d north feels they can we will fold our hands and watch dem, it's a lie. This country has six geo political zones, so each zone is entitle to two terms, south south own won't be an exception, I wonder if dis country remembers dat we (Niger Delta) are d hen dat laid d golden egg, try us and see Wat will happen in dis country
golden egg my foot,no go huzzle like we the igbos,my state(anambra)oil,enugu(coal) that can generate electricity for the whole 5 state and more 5 additional,imo,(oil),abia(oil) and co,or do u think when we were fighting to be on our own was for flaunt and yet we igbos dont depend on oil,land like ikwerre men,we huzzzlee
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by ChainBlinger: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2013
sanniemoe: This woman na clown. I swear. Jesus Christess of Okrika..I laugh in Chinese.. Xin xu xan jin
lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Smartluv(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2013
All of you that are commenting negatives about PEJ remarks. If you are the one in their shoe on the whole issue. Are you going to keep quiet. Don't just open your mouth and talk anyhow cus you are now outside,whn you are inside,you wil do the worst
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by phildon: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2013
pro01: Fools are already in attack mode, even before engaging their brains. What did the First Lady say that directly implicates her in the Rivers State Crises? Did she admit that she was the one that instructed Chidi Lloyd to 'mace' a fellow assemblyman in Rivers State House of Assembly? Or did she confess she was the one that arranged renegade northern governors to engage in a useless and aggravating "solidarity visit" to overheat the security situation in Rivers State ? FOR THOSE OF THE FOOLS HERE THAT CLAIM TO BE INTELLIGENT, WHAT DID SHE SAY THAT AMOUNTS TO DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRISES IN RIVERS STATE? ? ?

The First Lady made a very honest, motherly, and peace-inducing statement about the Rivers issue, in her capacity as a prominent NATIVE of the state, yet some disgusting animals here are already reading negative meanings and reaching baseless conclusions, simply because her surname is Jonathan! Incorrigible, hateful nincompoops.
System scanning Pro01......Brain not found.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by phildon: 6:43am On Jul 18, 2013
Choi! Where is Bipi? Con see as them dey insult ur Jesus. Come o!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by gare(f): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2013
Igwe.:

You are very right, nobody see anything wrong in what Ameachi has done so far, he intimidate people, suspend LGA chairmen at will because he his right, he has used the resources of rivers people amounting to Billions of Naira to bribe his fellow Governors just to prove a point that he is bigger than the president, you guys should take your time a check into Ameachi deeds, it is very likely he will run to Ghana again after his tenure, he has done a lot of unspeakable things, Maybe GEJ and family are not going about it the right way, but he Ameachi needs to b told the truth, his cup as run over this is just morning for him, all he has being doing to others his coming back to him in a hundred folds
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by lovegeneration(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2013
sanniemoe:

No one is saying Amaechi is innocent but there are ways U go about situations. Nigeria is bigger than everyone of us. U dont parade yourself as Lord over A HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION PEOPLE.. This is not North Korea.. If she had gone about this whole thing in a ladylike manner,it wouldn't turn out this way.
but to me ameachi is been used by some people who think there born to rule/power is there birthright, if not that the man is not a good leader why could he be selling the people that re more closer to him, so cheap to people in far north just because he want to be at the federal level. the mandela we re all celibrating today is that how he started?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by ibinaboh: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2013
a lot of u guys ar running away 4rm d truth,1 d governor dnt lyk nt only okirika bt kalabari pple 2, n hw can he sack an elected LGA chairman 4 hostin d 1st lady. Sum of u guys jos hate d lady dats d truth
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Dagoma: 7:05am On Jul 18, 2013
She has open up at last, lets wait and see whether this is the end of the elephants fight or not. Does PEJ really have advisers
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by 9jawikileaks(m): 7:15am On Jul 18, 2013
Are you from rivers state? You claim he has the right to demolish okrika waterside slump? Smh we all should better thank Patience o, d war dat would have happened if amaechi attempted to demolish that place woulda been worse than what you can imagine. 1st: d okrikans will protect dia land, demolishing it indirectly tranfers d land to ikwerre's. 2nd: d governor did not keep alternative land or accomodation for those affected.. 3rd: most of the residents of d waterside are ex militants: amaechi used army and police to forecfully start demolition, so imagine d bloodshed that will av taken place..
Even Amnesty International was against the demolition..
So patience jonathan should be praised for her intervention..

Amaechi is the elected governor of rivers state, if he chooses to demolish okirika waterside slumps, he has all the rights and legal backing.

[/quote]
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by aesola: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2013
sleekdot: This womans illiteracy is really shining like a star

Whats your business with the running of Rivers State Mrs Hippo?

Amaechi is the elected governor of the state. if you have any grievance take it to court, But I guess thats too much for Retardeeness to decode

Who are the elephants? You are the only Hippo in the room maybe the second elephant na your mumu husband Retardeen Jonathan
Never ABUSE NOR CURSE YOUR LEADERS OR PEOPLE IN AUTHORITY IN YOUR CLOSET FOR THE BIRDS IN THE AIR WILL TELLS. DO YOU ALSO DESIRE TO BE IN A BETTER PLACE. STOP ABUSING YOUR LEADERS. THANKS
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by eddyland: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2013
let me jst clear d air here. Ppl dnt rily knw whts hapenin in rivers state. D fight is btw GEJ nd Amechi nd nt patie. Patie has no probs wit Amechi, dis is simply 9ja dirty politiks. Wht rily is hapenin here is dat GEJ is usin evry mechinery witin his powa 2 fite 4 his ambition,he uses his wife too as part of d mechinery.patie is workin unda d instruction of her hubby nd most oda women wil do same, afta al who doesnt wnt 2 remain as a 1st lady evn 4 more yrs. Telin d public dat Amechi destroyd part of her comunity, dat Amechi imposd 9 monts curfew in okrika,dat Amechi sackd d LGA chirman of Okrika den ws jst a means of tryin 2 garna som cheap points 2 consolidate upon. So dat is rily d situatn of tin 4 nw. Lets watch as more drama unfolds. Bt my pity 4 Amechi cos he most likly wil lose d batl because of gr8a force nd pressure.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by softwareman(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2013
pro01: Fools are already in attack mode, even before engaging their brains. What did the First Lady say that directly implicates her in the Rivers State Crises? Did she admit that she was the one that instructed Chidi Lloyd to 'mace' a fellow assemblyman in Rivers State House of Assembly? Or did she confess she was the one that arranged renegade northern governors to engage in a useless and aggravating "solidarity visit" to overheat the security situation in Rivers State ? FOR THOSE OF THE FOOLS HERE THAT CLAIM TO BE INTELLIGENT, WHAT DID SHE SAY THAT AMOUNTS TO DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRISES IN RIVERS STATE? ? ?

The First Lady made a very honest, motherly, and peace-inducing statement about the Rivers issue, in her capacity as a prominent NATIVE of the state, yet some disgusting animals here are already reading negative meanings and reaching baseless conclusions, simply because her surname is Jonathan! Incorrigible, hateful nincompoops.
YOU MEAN YOU CANNOT CONCLUDE FROM ALL HER INCOHERENCE THAT SHE IS DEFINITIVELY INVOLVED IN THE CRISIS? YOU SEE A FIRST LADY THAT INVOLVES HERS2LF IN THE POLITICS OF HER STATE BY OPENLY CHALENGING THE AUTHORITY OF AN ELECTED GOVERNOR DOES N8T ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND HER ROLE. FOR THOSE OF US FOOLS THAT CLAIM TO BE INTELIGENT EVERYTHING SHE SAID AMOUNTS TO A DEFINITIVE PRO8F THAT SHE IS MAJORLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRISIS IN RIVERS STATE. BUT THEN WE ARE FOOLISH AND YOU ARE THE INTELLIGENT ONE. PLEASE FORGIVE US. I ONLY WISH YOU WILL RECOGNISE OUR RIGHT TO EXPRESS OUR VIEWS HAS YOU ARE FREE TO EXPRESS YOURS WITHOUT CALLING US FOOLISH.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by nafiachi(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2013
Haba madam, allow ur aids speak for you nah!, haba!, GEJ seff no try at all, if to say d guy marry like 4 wives, dem for write exams who pass become 1st lady, now he is stuck with this!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2013
The topic of this thread is misleading and mischievous. The First Lady only stated HOW the crisis in Rivers State STARTED. Now twisting this to the topic "Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People" is mis-leading. What is the place of "angry" in all of what she said in the report? The First Lady even called Amaechi her son and called on all parties to sheathe their sword.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by ptolomes: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2013
i would want to hold my peace against this woman, I am only disappointed in the kalabari people who lost their fighting spirit,and went to call on her to intervene on a state matter,what office does She hold? She has clearly shown that her husband is using her as a tool to instigate crisis in the state,that woman is a starke illiterate, uncoordinated speech, sense of choosing her words.abeg jonathan put your dog on a leash pls.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by omenka(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2013
Hear her:
“After that incident, he called the chairman
of Okrika (local government) and sacked him
for holding a reception in our honour; that
boy was the first victim."

And again:
“Amaechi is my son; I cannot fight him, and I
cannot kill him"

Never in my life seen a woman so full of (sh1t)herself!! Too damn concieted!! Calling a man as old as Amaechi her son, and a local govt chairman whose, prolly over 35 yrs old a boy!!! I'm sure Nelson Mandella would be "my brother"! Insanity and vanity at its peak!

When you give a slave a horse, he rides into the King! So true!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2013
Igwe.:

one million likes.
i have not deduce wrong thing from her statement. just as nigerians have right to question gej river state people have right to question amaechi. some people just hate gej and company.and there family is not better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Okonkwo: Men Of God Failed To Deliver Ex-President Jonathan From A Spell / Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority / Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.