Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,354 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis (15353 Views)

Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis / FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details / Rivers Assembly Summons Amaechi’s Aides, Board Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by fitzmayowa: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2013
hmmm

1 Like

Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Clerverly: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2013
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Fazhy: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2013
Still watching as the events unfold.

Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2013
aro maaaaaaaates!!

ss ooo!!!
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Yazmin: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2013
ezedolar: Amaechi is like a child who says his mother will not sleep,

And PEJ is like a mother wouldnt give her hungry baby food abi...?
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2013
Where is Bipi and his group?

1 Like

Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Orokita(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2013
Pedagogue: The posture of the IG confirms what Amaechi and his supporters have been saying all along...

Why invite ONLY people from the Governor's camp? Why is the man that declared himself Speaker of 'the house of 5' or at least someone from his caucus not invited?
This is not what neutrality is all about...

Oh yes, I condemn in d strongest terms possible the way and manner d said ( Dis) Honourable Chidi Lloyd hammered his colleague...but why is the IG and co not interested in what led to the uproar and the violent conduct of the 5 lawmakers?

Well,what can one expect when the IG is only acting the Presidency's script?
Pls read carefully before commenting... In as much as we're not there to know for sure what's going on, the reporter said they were invited for an interview in the "ongoing" investigation into the disaster(permit me to use the word)! I hate it when we start drawing conclusions in times like this... How is johnathan to blame for chidi's reaction? I'm thinking(I might be wrong though) that why mr chidi was called along side the security personnel is to investigate if he gave his security details the order to "fight" or if they did it out of their own volition... Comprende?
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2013
Ameachi aide tort d governor's immunity also extends to him. Lol. He's gon smell wat THE ROCK is COOKING! Hahahahahaha
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by mascot87(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2013
omiobo:
God bless you in hundred folds!!! SEUN I BEG COMMOT THE BIGBROTHER EYE is very disturbing
I have always said that the BB eye is something that is causing so much problems to us here if you people dont know.That eye is there to monitor every Nairalander both members and guests.The devil is a lier and we all must reject that illuminati bb eye on our sanctified nairaland.My oga at d top, please I want you to remove that f*vking eye now or else......... angry

3 Likes

Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Uncle IG, i have L. Chidi on camera, what are u investigating again...

1 Like

Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by sobaemma(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2013
that chidi iloyd na beast,burst person face,remove him teeth,con run go first lie down for hospital with no sign bruise,i still day find the name of that hospital cus i go go there burn am alive like aluu

1 Like

Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Soludo11: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2013
'Dishourable' members of Rivers state house of Assembly.
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by ddeola: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2013
Slow poison just lk his oga on top
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Martyns77: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
If Evans is not arrested then I will know that some people are bigger than this country,he is a cultist and also impose himself as the speaker of the house.
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Martyns77: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
If Evans is not arrested then I will know that some people are bigger than this country,he is a cultist and also impose himself as the speaker of the house.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Martyns77: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
If Evans is not arrested then I will know that some people are bigger than this country,he is a cultist and also impose himself as the speaker of the house.[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Billionaires: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
I watched that video clip. And I see Chidi Lloyd maced the other guy mercilessly. That Chidi Lloyd needs to be recalled by his constituency.

I watched that Video, and I saw a policeman apparently attached to Pro-Amaechi, kicking and punching a House of Reps member that was also maced by Lloyd, that Policeman needs to be sacked and compartmentalized.

I watched that video and I saw a thuglike person in blue caftain sworn in as new speaker by a scanty number of law makers, and also shouted Aro mates, a clear indication that he belongs to a gang of secret cult, such a cult like the one founded by Wole Soyinka, the bearded Nobel Laurette, who married and divorced 3 times and worships Idols. That so-called new speaker should be suspended and punished.

I watched that video and somethings I understand are these;

Rivers State House of Assembly has been polarized, obviously, Amaechi did not allow for the Independence of Legislature, he ran the house in proxy and they were like his boys.

Amaechi by Extension wanted to run the Police in the state like his boys, and Mbu resisted and which is the reason he doesnt like Mbu, as far as I saw a policeman attached to Amaechi kitting and punching someone, its a clear indication of what Amaechi wanted from Mbu, to be used in intimating his opponents.

All I am saying is, since 2010, Amaechi was informed not to demolish Okrika waterfront without due consultations and adequate compensations, but since his perceived political opponents have interests there, he went ahead and demolish that place, the wife of my president is from there and she pleaded with Amaechi to listen to the people but Amaechi in his arrogance disobeys everyone, and ran his bulldozers against the little plots that is hard to get at Okrika and converted some of it to his assets, just like El-Rufai did.

Lest, I forget, I am making a trip to Cape Verde on Sex tourism, I really would have loved to go with some Nairaland angels to Praia's best resorts to prove that you ladies are not 'mere domestic appendages' like Wole Soyinka said, but I wanna assure you ladies that I was raised by parents who taught me to treat ladies like queens, so on behalf of the good men of this Nairaland, I apologize to all ladies for the insult of Wole Soyinka on women, he is a great literary icon, I respect that, but outside literature and grammar construction, is thoroughly an empty barrel.

with Love,

Billyonaire

3 Likes

Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by sobaemma(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
Martyns77: If Evans is not arrested then I will know that some people are bigger than this country,he is a cultist and also impose himself as the speaker of the house.[color=#990000][/color]
we talking of life here, that chidi want to murder, u are still asking of arrest for imposing as speaker,so if it were ur dad that was hit that way u will be asking for his arrest,reason dude,am sure if yardua was ask to leave politics and his presidency office for him to live he will not hesitate so dont compare attempted murder with rubbish
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Originakalokalo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
brown_kid: Wow, finally managed a podium finish! 3rd place, shey na bronze be that Lol- all thanks to my Nokia 3310.

BTW:
Power in Nigeria seems too attractive, the day it is made unattractive like those of foreign governments, thats the day Nigeria will know peace.

1000000000 likes!!!

You forced me to comment.if it becomes so dificult to steal 50 naira without being sent to jail,people will not contest for political offices,good people will come forward and Nigeria will no peace.

Also,if a senator ears 1million evry month,(just saying) and all means of corruption are blocked by sound control systems(institutions and laws) then Nigeria will be a better place.

1 Like

Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Originakalokalo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
ebgbest: Somebody need 2b sack
smiley
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Originakalokalo(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
smiley grin
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Originakalokalo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
smiley grin

ok.
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by 2nedo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
I tell u chidi lloyd pass'the rock'in walking tall.That guy get macing skill die!
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by delors(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
They should be warned o...Chidi Llyod is armed and dangerous o...

Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by stepone(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: I watched that video clip. And I see Chidi Lloyd maced the other guy mercilessly. That Chidi Lloyd needs to be recalled by his constituency.

I watched that Video, and I saw a policeman apparently attached to Pro-Amaechi, kicking and punching a House of Reps member that was also maced by Lloyd, that Policeman needs to be sacked and compartmentalized.

I watched that video and I saw a thuglike person in blue caftain sworn in as new speaker by a scanty number of law makers, and also shouted Aro mates, a clear indication that he belongs to a gang of secret cult, such a cult like the one founded by Wole Soyinka, the bearded Nobel Laurette, who married and divorced 3 times and worships Idols. That so-called new speaker should be suspended and punished.

I watched that video and somethings I understand is this;

Rivers State House of Assembly has been polarized, obviously, Amaechi did not allow for the Independence of Legislature, he ran the house in proxy and they were like his boys.

Amaechi by Extension wanted to run the Police in the state like his boys, and Mbu resisted and which is the reason he doesnt like Mbu, as far as I saw a policeman attached to Amaechi kitting and punching someone, its a clear indication of what Amaechi wanted from Mbu, to be used in intimating his opponents.

All I am saying is, since 2010, Amaechi was informed not to demolish Okrika waterfront without due consultations and adequate compensations, but since his perceived political opponents have interests there, he went ahead and demolish that place, the wife of my president is from there and she pleaded with Amaechi to listen to the people but Amaechi in his arrogance disobeys everyone, and ran his bulldozers against the little plots that is hard to get at Okrika and converted some of it to his assets, just like El-Rufai did.

Lest, I forget, I am a trip to Cape Verde on Sex tourism, I really would have loved to go with any Nairaland angel to Praia's best resorts to prove that you ladies are not 'mere domestic appendages' like Wole Soyinka said, but I wanna assure you ladies that I was raised by parents who taught me to treat ladies like queens, so on behalf of the good men of this Nairaland, I apologize to all ladies for the insult of Wole Soyinka, he is a great literary icon, I respect that, but outside literature and grammar construction, is thoroughly an empty barrel.

with Love,

Billyonaire

U Saw, SAw, SAW, sAW, saW and saw, but u did not listen to KILL the Governor, That is Him (Ameachi), Shoot him (Ameachi)... What do u expect his loyalist (Chidi Lloyd) do? What do u expect his governor's ADC (Policeman) do? Don't always judge from only what u Saw, always include what u hear. If the governors ADC had let Bipi had his chance, and Ameachi was shot dead, what would u av said?
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by stepone(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: I watched that video clip. And I see Chidi Lloyd maced the other guy mercilessly. That Chidi Lloyd needs to be recalled by his constituency.

I watched that video and somethings I understand is this;

Lest, I forget, I am a trip to Cape Verde on Sex tourism, I really would have loved to go with any Nairaland angel to Praia's best resorts to prove that you ladies are not 'mere domestic appendages' like Wole Soyinka said, but I wanna assure you ladies that I was raised by parents who taught me to treat ladies like queens, so on behalf of the good men of this Nairaland, I apologize to all ladies for the insult of Wole Soyinka, he is a great literary icon, I respect that, but outside literature and grammar construction, is thoroughly an empty barrel.

with Love,

Billyonaire

U Saw, SAw, SAW, sAW, saW and saw, but u did not listen to KILL the Governor, That is Him (Ameachi), Shoot him (Ameachi)... What do u expect his loyalist (Chidi Lloyd) do? What do u expect his governor's ADC (Policeman) do? Don't always judge from only what u Saw, always include what u hear. If the governors ADC had let Bipi had his chance, and Ameachi was shot dead, what would u av said?
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by emmanuel4758(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
suen remove dis bba eye or elsea nairalanders wil go on strike dat ilumi eye is disturbin
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by ocelot2006(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pedagogue: The posture of the IG confirms what Amaechi and his supporters have been saying all along...

Why invite ONLY people from the Governor's camp? Why is the man that declared himself Speaker of 'the house of 5' or at least someone from his caucus not invited?
This is not what neutrality is all about...

Oh yes, I condemn in d strongest terms possible the way and manner d said ( Dis) Honourable Chidi Lloyd hammered his colleague...but why is the IG and co not interested in what led to the uproar and the violent conduct of the 5 lawmakers?

Well,what can one expect when the IG is only acting the Presidency's script?

The Police authorities are simply adhering to the rules. You have to admit that apart from the Army and other police units under the NPF's state command that played neutral roles in that sad incident, the FPU unit attached to the Governor and Lloyd were heavily involved (the video of Lloyd's "Apako" incident CLEARLY showed a Police FPU officer and 2 DSS/SSS agents beat up 1 anti-Amaechi law maker).
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by TechyGuy: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
brown_kid: Wow, finally managed a podium finish! 3rd place, shey na bronze be that Lol- all thanks to my Nokia 3310....

Amazing how you have both sides, a very childish side above and a very mature side below.

BTW:
Power in Nigeria seems too attractive, the day it is made unattractive like those of foreign governments, thats the day Nigeria will know peace.
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by Olaolufred(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
[b]BAILABLE OFFENCE AND NON-BAILABLE OFFENCE

A bailable offence is one, in which, bail is a matter of right, and non bailable offence is one, in which granting of bail is discretion of the court.

BAILABLE OFFENCE
1.In case of bailable offence, the grant of bail is a mater of right. It may be either given by a police officer who is having the custody of Accused or by the court.
2.The accused may be released on bail, on executing a bond, know as "bail bond", with or without furnishing sureties.
3.The "bail Bond" may contain certain terms and conditions, such as:
i.The accused will not leave the territorial jurisdiction of the state without permission of court or police officer.
ii.The Accused shall give his presence before police officer every time, he is required to do so.
iii.The Accused will not tamper with any evidence whatsoever, considered by police in the investigation.
4.The court is empowered to refuse bail to an accused person even if the offence is bailable, where the person granted bail fails to comply with the conditions of the bail bond.

EXAMPLES OF BAILABLE OFFENCE

Although even in case of bailable offence, the bail may be refused, if credit of the accused is doubtful. However following are some offences which are classified as "Bailable offence" by the code itself:
1.Being a member of an unlawful Assembly
2.Rioting, armed with deadly weapon
3.Public servant disobeying a direction of the law with intent to cause injury to any person.
4.Wearing Garb or carrying token used by public servant with fraudulent intents.
5.Bribery in relation to elections.
6.False statement in connection with elections.
7.Refusing oath when duly required to take oath by a public servant.
8.Obstructing public Servant in discharge of his public functions.
9.Giving or fabricating false evidence in a judicial proceeding.
10.Selling any food or drink as food and drink, knowing the same to be noxious.
11.Causing a disturbance to an assembly engaged in religious worship.

NON BAILABLE OFFENCE
1.A non-bailable offence is one in which the grant of Bail is not a matter of right. Here the Accused will have to apply to the court, and it will be the discretion of the court to grant Bail or not.
Again, the court may require the accused to execute a "Bail-Bond with some stringent conditions.

The court may generally refuse the Bail, if:

i."Bail Bond" has not been duly executed , or
ii.if the offence committed is one, which imposes punishment of death or Life imprisonment, such as "Murder " or "Rape" or
iii.The accused has attempted to abscond, and his credentials are doubtful.
4.The application for bail shall be filed before the Magistrate, who is conducting the trial.

The application after being filed is usually listed on the next day. On such day, the application will be heard, and the police shall also present the accused in court. The magistrate may pass such orders, as he thinks fit.
If the bail is granted, the accused will have to execute a "Bail Bond".

On execution of bail-bond the accused is out of prison only on such terms and conditions, as contained in the "Bail-Bond".

The amount of every bond, i.e. the security shall be reasonable, and no excessive ( sec 440)

If, at any point of time, the terms and conditions of bail are not fulfilled, the "Bond" shall be forfeited.

The application for Bail shall be made in the form, prescribed and the designation of judge / Magistrate, should be clearly mentioned.

The application shall also contain an undertaking, that the accused, shall fulfill all the conditions as contained in the Bail- Bond.

PROCEDURE ONCE BAIL IS GRANTED
When the bail has been granted the accused shall, execute a "Bail-Bond", and furnish sureties, and security for amount as required.

When the bond has been duly executed, the accused shall be released, and if he is in prison, then an order of Release shall be issued to the officer in charge.

If the accused is charged for two separate offences, then, he shall have to execute and satisfy Bail Bond for both of them.

WHEN BAIL MAY BE REVOKED OR BAIL BOND BE FORFEITED

Following are the instances, when a bail may be revoked, or Bail Bond is forfeited:
Where, the accused fails to fulfill or commits, breach of any terms and conditions of the bond.

Where the accused, fails to furnish the required number of sureties or fails to deposit the security amount

3.Where, the sureties accepted at the time of bail, or turn out afterwards to be insufficient, fraud or has been accepted under mistake.
4.Where any of he sureties to the bail bond, applies to the magistrate for his own discharge
Where one of the original surety dies or becomes insolvent, and if accused fails to bring another surety.

In all these cases, the magistrate or court has power to remand the accused to prison, until fresh bond and fresh terms are executed.

APPEAL FROM FORFEITURE OF BOND
Where, a bond has been forfeited, or bail has been cancelled, an appeal can be made against such an order.

Where an order has been made by a magistrate an appeal shall lie to a sessions judge or

3.Where an order has been made by a court of sessions then appeal shall lie to the same court, where ordinarily-- appeal would lie against sessions judge.

[/b]
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by duality(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
emmanuel4758: suen remove dis bba eye or elsea nairalanders wil go on strike dat ilumi eye is disturbin

Really? Seun na Illumi na? you no know?
Re: IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis by ocelot2006(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
stepone:

I expected Amaechi to persuade the lawmakers to resolve their differences amicably and maturely, not polarize the whole polity and whine when the police chose not to get involved.

I expected Chidi LLoyd to equally act maturely as an elected representative of his constituency, not a street thug who was so eager to commit murder on the floor of the house.

I expected the Police FPU officer and DSS/SSS agents to perform their duties as law enforcement agents with the sole priority of protecting their principals, not work as street thugs involved in that mess. The officers involved MUST be penalised.

I expected the so-called "new" speaker to adhere to the rules of the House. For pete's sake, 5 is not 2/3 of the total house.

Kudos to the Police State Command under CP Mbu, and the Army under 2 Brigade's Command for playing neutral/impartial roles during the incident.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dirtier Lagos? Heaps Of Refuse Everywhere / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Attend Crucial APC NEC Meeting / Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.