Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Has She Been So Quiet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Has She Been So Quiet? (1341 Views)

Y Do Quiet, Handsome & Introverted Guys So Complicated? / Quiet Vs Talkative Girls / Quiet Vs Loud Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has She Been So Quiet? by mamagee3(f): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
I just wanted to find out why a friend hasn't called me since January 2 of this year, she last called me on January when she called to complain to me about an event that occurred whereby a lady she was kind enough to help offended her by not informing her that she was getting married but instead got the news from the lady's father.

Before then she called three months prior, one morning and started a conversation and after few minutes of discussing, I told her I was going to work and I would her anytime I'm not busy, she said okay but I didn't call her. But she called me early in January but I missed her call and returned her call later whereby she began telling me the story about the married lady. Since then she hasn't called me and I haven't called her back...She's been telling me two years ago that I have stopped calling her nevertheless she's been calling me since then but hasn't called me since January..We're not close friends but we are good friends...

For a while, she told those that know me that I'm her best friend and keeps asking them "How is my best friend doing?"

Do you think she has just given up and stopped calling or Is she waiting for me to call her?
Re: Why Has She Been So Quiet? by Afam4eva(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
So, why haven't you called her?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has She Been So Quiet? by MrCork: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
mama-gee:
I just wanted to find out why a friend hasn't called me since January 2 of this year, she last called me on January when she called to complain to me about an event that occurred whereby a lady she was kind enough to help offended her by not informing her that she was getting married but instead got the news from the lady's father.

Before then she called three months prior, one morning and started a conversation and after few minutes of discussing, I told her I was going to work and I would her anytime I'm not busy, she said okay but I didn't call her. But she called me early in January but I missed her call and returned her call later whereby she began telling me the story about the married lady. Since then she hasn't called me and I haven't called her back...She's been telling me two years ago that I have stopped calling her nevertheless she's been calling me since then but hasn't called me since January..We're not close friends but we are good friends...

For a while, she told those that know me that I'm her best friend and keeps asking them "How is my best friend doing?"

Do you think she has just given up and stopped calling or Is she waiting for me to call her?

...think??..are u lightskin?angry
Re: Why Has She Been So Quiet? by free2ryhme: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
mama-gee:

Nigerian women una no dey tire .. you sat down on your puter /laptop and compose 225 words of complete and utterly senseless rubbish about who didn't call who .. Go get a job for a change. If your mind where occupied, mundane issues and futilities would not have occupied that your mucur infested mind.

5 Likes

Re: Why Has She Been So Quiet? by bigt2(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
She gave up on you either because u failled to ask her out, she got a betterr man, or you failled to press on, or the distance!
It is as simple as that! cool
Re: Why Has She Been So Quiet? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
Like seriously?? How do you even expect people on the internet to know why your friend stopped calling you? You have her number we don't, the time you spent typing all these would have been more than enough to call her and ask her yourself.

If you're so keen on knowing why she stopped calling, you'll have to stop stroking your ego unnecessarily, pick up your phone and call her.

1 Like

Re: Why Has She Been So Quiet? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
big-t:
She gave up on you either because u failled to ask her out, she got a betterr man, or you failled to press on, or the distance!
It is as simple as that! cool
mama gee is a man?? Wow...

1 Like

Re: Why Has She Been So Quiet? by bigt2(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
hornipipe: mama gee is a man?? Wow...
sir, sir, don't quote me to divulge pointless facts k? What concern big-t with mama gee for God's sake? angry
Re: Why Has She Been So Quiet? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
^^just imagine..

1 Like

Re: Why Has She Been So Quiet? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
I think we need to create a separate section alone for mama-gee and her friend-problems, lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Has She Been So Quiet? by sexymoma(f): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
free2ryhme:

Nigerian women una no dey tire .. you sat down on your puter /laptop and compose 225 words of complete and utterly senseless rubbish about who didn't call who .. Go get a job for a change. If your mind where occupied, mundane issues and futilities would not have occupied that your mucur infested mind.
biko tell me who should go and get a job, someone who wrote 225 words or someone who counted the 225 words no offence o.
ehn ehn Madam sorry I can't read your thread, it too boring for me!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Has She Been So Quiet? by Linoversace: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
She called,I called,haven't called,i call,not calling…hian!
Why dont you call her to find out? undecided
Re: Why Has She Been So Quiet? by Agybabe(f): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Call her and pocket that pride. What if she lost your contact or she has been passing through trying times? A call after so long may knock her off her feet and let her know you were never far away.
Besides, are you her best friend or she is your best friend or you guys are best friends?
Re: Why Has She Been So Quiet? by free2ryhme: 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
sexymoma: biko tell me who should go and get a job, someone who wrote 225 words or someone who counted the 225 words no offence o.
ehn ehn Madam sorry I can't read your thread, it too boring for me!!!

for your infomation I didnot count the words .. Imagine what you can do with some little knowledge like MSword .. Have you heard of it before ... No offense but you need to upgrade
Re: Why Has She Been So Quiet? by Sugahylz(f): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2013
Your frnd stopped calling cos..
I TOLD HER TO STOP CALLING.
Satisfied now??

(1) (Reply)

... etc / . / Have You Experienced This In A Relationship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.