Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Quiet Vs Talkative Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiet Vs Talkative Girls (17162 Views)

Poll: Which Do You Prefer

Quiet Girls: 56% (64 votes)
Talkative Girls: 43% (50 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys Can You Date A Talkative? / Talkative Vs Bad Cook / Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2010
I don't need to tell u about the quiet and talkative girls. Cos u well know them as much as i do. So which do u preference for, in terms of dating?
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by MissyB1(m): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2010
Talkative!!!
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Acidosis(m): 12:22am On Jun 14, 2010
Both Are Dangerous! But the quite one is better.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by violent(m): 12:24am On Jun 14, 2010
I'd rather be celibate than date someone with a mouth diarrhea!
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by puskin: 12:34am On Jun 14, 2010
Tough choice. . . . .but I prefer dating them as they come
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by PokerFace(f): 12:35am On Jun 14, 2010
Less is more!
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Faher(m): 12:38am On Jun 14, 2010
Both types are negative (i.e excessively loud and boringly quiet)

I can live with a talkative who has very good self control (especially in public)
But I cannot last with a quiet girl, unless I'm able to make her lively (which is hard)
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Pweety4me(f): 12:45am On Jun 14, 2010
It's better 2 know dat not 2 know? undecided. . .by d way talkativeness & quietness get levels sha. smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by IkeLike: 1:18am On Jun 14, 2010
Faher:

Both types are negative (i.e excessively loud and boringly quiet)

I can live with a talkative who has very good self control (especially in public)
But I cannot last with a quiet girl, unless I'm able to make her lively (which is hard)

good post, Faher. I AGREE!!!

I dont mind a talkative girl-- as long as she still acts like a feminine lady with some sense of self-control and intelligence, and is nice/warm-hearted.

a boisterous manly acting typical loud-black girl and I'm ready to shoot my self.

A quiet girl, it depends. Is she quiet because she is uppity and full of herself and feels she doenst have to talk to me and that I am not a priority on her list.

Or is she simply soft-spoken, sentimental, caring, soft-hearted in the sense that she is more the shy type and more lady-like.

Hmmm, both can have their negatives and thier positives,
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by 190: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2010
mine is a talkative!!
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2010
@ poster,
talkative may be better because u just knw wht he or she is up to
grin
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by BeautfulB(f): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2010
i don’t like as talkative, but if ur vivacious no probs, but i prefer quiet guys.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by umunnadozy: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ poster, Extremities are bad in any situation, whether a talkative or a boringly quite person, every thing in moderation, i would go 4 the quite one though
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2010
but as for me, men i think i may prefer u speaks out cool
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Yourmibaba(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2010
Tait coner dough, I'd prefer a talking girl,atlist d relashunshp wunt b boring
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Yourmibaba(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2010
Tait coner dough, I'd prefer a talking girl,atlist d relashunshp wunt b boring
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by steve49ja(m): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2010
IMO, I dont like talkatives.
I prefer quiet girls, but I dont mean a dummy cheesy who say their mind and not keep issues up their chest.

Basically a girl who's smart though, who knows when to and when not to talk
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Bibankee: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2010
I like Talkative but gentle ladies.By the way,every girl has the talkative potential. Depends on excitement level and whether she feels comfortable enough to be expressive.

Logorrhea is extreme! Gosh!!! it sucks!

1 Like

Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by petebor02(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2010
what about deaf & dumb?
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2010
petebor02:

what about deaf & dumb?
u are crazy grin
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Ranoscky(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2010
D devil u know is better Dan D angel u don't know. Daz all i got 2 say n i believe i'v said it all n y'all know where i'm

headin 2!
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by petebor02(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2010
u are crazy
[quote][/quote]ur father
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by landtraza(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2010
undecided if you are just coming back home having a rough day, i think cold water can go a long way, but waking up from sleep on winter morning, good to start the day with a cup of hot tea. meaning there goodness depends on time
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by tytylayor: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2010
talkatives talks witout controls; dnt knw wen and wen not to say a word (i.e dey dnt tink b4 dey talk), though, no dull moment wit dem, but u av to be very smart and conscious

Quiet tinks b4 dey tlk; wen dey gets used to u, dey r never boring.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Travelista(f): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2010
I like a quiet guy that lets loose when they're comfortable; kind of like me.

IkeLike:

good post, Faher. I AGREE!!!

I dont mind a talkative girl-- as long as she still acts like a feminine lady with some sense of self-control and intelligence, and is nice/warm-hearted.

a boisterous manly acting typical loud-black [/i]girl [/b]and I'm ready to shoot my self.

A quiet girl,  it depends. Is she quiet because [b]she is uppity and full of herself and feels she [i]doenst have to talk to me
and that I am not a priority on her list.

Or is she simply soft-spoken, sentimental, caring,  soft-hearted in the sense that she is more the shy type and more lady-like.

Hmmm,  both can have their negatives and thier positives,

OMG, hun. You seriously need a swift kick in the pants followed by a hug. What did Black women do to you?
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by chinedumo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2010
I think i gal who talks at the right time and is silent otherwise is doing good.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Folusade(f): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2010
Talkative means TALK ACTIVE! wink
So he/she can TALK and is ACTIVE! wink
Life should be bobly jo!
ANSWER= TALKATIVE + Sense of control + Knowing whats for the Public and whats for family consumption only.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Homonide: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2010
If i have to choose between the two, i'd gladly pick the quiet one, so far as she is smart. People often mistake being quiet with being foolish, but they aren't the same.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by daylae(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2010
u try jor smiley smiley
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by SLIGHT(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2010
Talkative or quiet girl, all na girl, sombody must toast them
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by BrOwnSuga3: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2010
quiet girls are more dangerous
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2010
Think i would go with the talking lady, at least she tells u how she feels about anything.And if u step on her toes she bares it out. But the quiet one might keep mum and act as if every thing is ok until she gets to her breaking point and expoldes  which is not a pleasant sight to behold trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.