Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance (16109 Views)

Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Lawmakers Over Unpaid Salaries / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) / Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by lukaino(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2013
I want to see more of this. The thought of being molested will definitely put these leaders in check. Ejigbo local government Chairman should do something about the bad portions of road directly opposite his secretariat. People are tired and fast running out of patience.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by AdeniyiA(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2013
canalily: shocked hoooooh! ALUTA CONTINUA! ! Untill we are free! T.B JOSHUA warned against this not quite long!
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2013
lucenzo: If only we can beat up our moderators on nl for non performance cool
correct! Lord help me to beat that silly moderator i have in mind whenever i see him.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Evestar200(f): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2013
anonimi:

TB Joshua probably has noticed reduced religiousity among his usual clients- tha masses waiting for God to drop and fix them up hence he can feel the revolution in the making.

When the people are less religious their eyes open to several possibilities including demanding accountability of their PUBLIC SERVANTS rather than praying and waiting for their turn at the cake sharing table aka "Breakthrough"!!!
huh! Whats dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Santi19(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2013
chidindufrank: What the youths did is evil and should be condemned. Why would they protest by beating up their leaders? It is not bad to carry out a peaceful demonstration in order to be heard,but when you add violence to it, it becomes an abominable act. Anybody calling for this kind of movement is not helping matters. Allow your vote to speak for you that's the sharpest political weapon on earth. If you must protest,do it without given anybody a bodily harm
bla d bla d bla....
As if that will ever work, *peaceful protest my ass*
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by gratiaeo(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2013
When did GEJ become the council Chairman in Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by mariong(m): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2013
Promhize: Pls I swear I'm ready to protest, if it gets bloody, I don't mind.
I fvcking tayad, now one is jobless @ home because govt cannot honour their word to ASUU.
Enough is enough. I don't mind Nigeria turning into Egypt.
Careful what you wish bro.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by easyfem(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2013
Any1 that oppose this action perform by this youth , na thunder go kill am.(Ogunlomapa).. More of this accrose d country IJN
Evestar200: huh! Whats dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by tonyscorp(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2013
Maxymilliano: Very good ... More of that please.
Please let the ACN lawmakers pay them solidarity visit because there is insecurity now, just as they did to Amaechi grin
Maxymilliano: Very good ... More of that please.
Please let the ACN lawmakers pay them solidarity visit because there is insecurity now, just as they did to Amaechi
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by anytexy: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2013
Hope not rented crowd. Infact this is the best way to put an end to this corruption in this country. we need to show them we are not interested in there ill gotten wealth. Nigerians lets rise up and fight for our right. Not exchanging words over Amechi and Jonathan and other irrelevant issues that does not benefit the poor masses.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by mariong(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2013
easyfem: Any1 that oppose this action perform by this youth , na thunder go kill am.(Ogunlomapa).. More of this accrose d country IJN
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Kzinne: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2013
Akanbi_edu: Amosun should do something about party boys. They are complaining seriously. It's not only good works that win elections. I don tok my own.
did u say party boys or party thugs? u sef join
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by greatgeo(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2013
This should be done to every none performing politican in Nigeria so they will that they are not there to chop and clean mouth while those that voted them in are sufferying.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by lionshare: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2013
Good Riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Kzinne: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2013
Akanbi_edu: Amosun should do something about party boys. They are complaining seriously. It's not only good works that win elections. I don tok my own.
did u say party boys or party thugs? u sef dey for dere
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2013
Omexonomy: can you please define what bastard means? Can you call an elder in ur family bastard. Your asiwaju have being imposing members of his family on you people and their is nothing wrong with that.

So you don't have electricity, good roads and housing...you won't still know? Again the politicians have jeeps and good housing....you call Asiwaju...respecting elders that steal?Common,think folks!
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by prodam(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2013
Protest is an acceptable way of delivering plights especially when other efforts have proved futile.
So this doesn't imply ACN governors or officers are not up to the task.
In Nigeria, beating, molesting, throwing objects, and blocking public officers and other form of violent protest is now a new way of agitation and showing grievances.Simple!
And we all know the first of this kind.
ACN cannot be an exception. Once any public officer has got his cup filled, he or she faces the consequence.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by ikehvic2(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2013
politicians are in are in deep shit now tongue
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by ikehvic2(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2013
grin flog them well no mercy.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by akeodi2(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2013
I think u urself worth beatin 2
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Tunjasko(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2013
mkpologwu: Jonadung rented d crowd!
Wots dis one sayin
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by gibson81(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2013
Omexonomy: can you please define what bastard means? Can you call an elder in ur family bastard. Your asiwaju have being imposing members of his family on you people and their is nothing wrong with that.

I swear, you and your bastard dogs in Aso rock be fool...
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2013
Oh No, This is touts loyal to GEJ and His wife as Saharaliars would say.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by jimino(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2013
Dats gud. More of this pls. We must let dose wicked leader no dat we cn nt b fooled at all times
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2013
Sibrah: At least they were able to rise above ethnic interest to react. I hope the SE/SS learn from them, instead of claiming the "Na our brothers" are stealing on their behalf. Events like these is what makes PDP a no-no for Southwesters.

when will some ppl learn to talk within the confines of topics.

All these nonsense statement to hide what is happening among u already.
Onye oku na-agba be ya, o ka na achu oke.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by anonimi: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2013
Evestar200: huh! Whats dis one saying?

If you have comprehension problem, kindly indicate.
I am feeling a bit generous with my time now.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Demdem(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2013
ngozievergreen:

when will some ppl learn to talk within the confines of topics.

All these nonsense statement to hide what is happening among u already.
Onye oku na-agba be ya, o ka na achu oke.

That comment is in order. If all regions do likewise simultaneously, we won't be where we are now.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by takeprofit: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2013
is that the beginning of the protest/revolution?

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by HoLEEsinner: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2013
I think NL isnt meant for non politicians cause the rate at wish people hide,shy away from the truth these days is barbaric, i wish the youths in Ado-odo-ota,ifo,yewa, ipokia e.t.c can do such and even go to oke mosun, it will open many doors that leads to the progress of the state, thank God is the so called Acn/Apc youths. Revolution is at the door believe me.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by raystanley(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2013
donkey! The OP's message has been noted, stop hating...
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by tayolove12(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2013
Bremmie what worng with pple live in aso,Rock ............ This are the pple spo nigerian, ACN we don't need ur hlep again park ur load
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Aarenaija: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2013
chidindufrank: What the youths did is evil and should be condemned. Why would they protest by beating up their leaders? It is not bad to carry out a peaceful demonstration in order to be heard,but when you add violence to it, it becomes an abominable act. Anybody calling for this kind of movement is not helping matters. Allow your vote to speak for you that's the sharpest political weapon on earth. If you must protest,do it without given anybody a bodily harm

The reason why your so called leaders believe noting can happen to them and they continue with their impunity. You have not seen anything yet. It is just the beginning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Pledges More Equipment, Others For Anti-b’haram War / Mohammed Abdullahi Abubaker In A Dapper Outfit As He Leaves Nigeria For Lebanon / Hadiza Bala Usman Tours Apapa Port, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.