Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance (16108 Views)

Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Lawmakers Over Unpaid Salaries / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) / Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2013
Well, this is a good news.

If other chairmen were performing, and the progress is visible, we shldnt look and jes absord d regression on our own part while these fools and their families flaunt even our own wealth in our very eyes!!!

Way to go guys.

I wld av joined u but em...u knw...i dey enjoy ma own chairman o. Dem no born am well...
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by HARDEYLEKE(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2013
9jauk: Tinubu might be d next victim, very greedy and self centred individual Maradona in making...he must be stopped!!!
Calm Down Bro!!!
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by daylae(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2013
now we have to beat them up for them to perform!? degrading. . .but who do we blame.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by drnoel: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2013
This is becoming a trend. The people's voices have to be heard.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Fhiminana: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2013
If Only We Can Do The Same To Those Bastards In Aso-Rock!!

WHEN WE CALL OUR LEADERS NAMES, IT SIMPLY SHOWS THAT WE NEVER GET TO PRAY FOR THEM. I'M ALSO OF THE OPINION THAT THE ELECTORATE SHOULD RISE UP AND DEMAND FOR PERFORMANCE FROM THE POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS, VOTE OUT THOSE WHO ARE STERILE AND SINCERELY VOTE IN THOSE WHO CAN MOVE THIS COUNTRY FORWARD.

WE MUST HOWEVER, DO A WAY WITH SECTIONALISM, SENTIMENTS OR RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY AS POVERTY HAS NO COLOUR OF RELIGION OR GEOGRAPHYCAL BOUNDRIES.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by geeez: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2013
Yorubas have proven time and again that they cannot and will not tolerate mediocrity

SW o ni baje

Yorubaland o ni baje

5 Likes

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2013
Gboliwe: I thought the ACN governors did the jobs? tongue What kind of story is this?
Some ACN governors are trying. Expecially Amosun. But the goats under them are not carrying out their duties. Most LG chairmen in Ogun State are illiterate opportunists. They are hiding under ACN as someone that ll do well in office only to get there & embezzle. Just like the way some goats in the South West hide under PDP in 2003 to become chairmen, councillors, house of reps members, senators but didn't justify their election.
Last Bullet:
This is a concern for 2015 cos ACN/APC now look like a saviour just like PDP in 2003 but they v lots of thieves among them.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Gbaka(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2013
Aha!! T. B Jishua said dis oooo. It has started!! A Revolution comin soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2013
Jeezuzpick:

Careful what you wish for...you just might get it, y'know?

Your, uhh "youths" might torch your car or your wife's shop, maybe 'cause the leaders they're beefing did not allow Gov's "largesse" to percolate to the grassroots!

BTW, didn't I read somewhere that TB Joshua predicted sth like this?

And so what if TB Joshua predicted it...if it doesnt happen you will call him a false prophet so it should happen so that once again the world will appreciate his prophesies and heed to his advice..Nyc one youths of Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Policewoman(f): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2013
THE SAME WAY THE PROGRESSIVE RIVERS YOUTH PELTED AMAECHI AND HIS NORTHERN GOVERNOR SIDEKICKS AT THE AIRPORT, WITH STONES. -I DIDNT SEE ANYONE CONDEMN THEM NOW. cool
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Afam4eva(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2013
geeez: Yorubas have proven time and again that they cannot and will not tolerate mediocrity

SW o ni baje

Yorubaland o ni baje
That's why i like them. The ACn government should better shape up or they'll be shipped out like the people of SW did to PDP. There's non room for mediocrity.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2013
mkpologwu: Jonadung rented d crowd!
Must u bring up Jonathan here?U look like a dick head.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by kkkp: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2013
FINALLY!!!
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by akatonero(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2013
Let the music play on. It has started let this spread all over

2 Likes

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by ifedun2: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2013
Its about time.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Uziehot(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2013
Laughing in azonto n atigh style.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by druid06(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2013
This is just the beginning. More uprising to come from all parts of Nigeria as the man in the synagogue Prophet T.B Joshua envisioned/predicted it to be.

3 Likes

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Nten: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2013
THE REVOLUTION HAS STARTED !!!!
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by 411traders(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2013
MBU IS D CAURSE OF ALL THESE HE SHOULD BE REMOVED LOL

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by AlPicapcI(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2013
chidindufrank: What the youths did is evil and should be condemned. Why would they protest by beating up their leaders? It is not bad to carry out a peaceful demonstration in order to be heard,but when you add violence to it, it becomes an abominable act. Anybody calling for this kind of movement is not helping matters. Allow your vote to speak for you that's the sharpest political weapon on earth. If you must protest,do it without given anybody a bodily harm

Sharappppp!!!! olodo, i guess you are somewhere in the west enjoying some looted wealth that why you open you dirty gush and vomit this nonsense...if i had a gun, ummmh!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2013
Hello Revolution, nice to finally meet you!

3 Likes

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by mariong(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2013
Let's start from the grassroot gradually until we siege those at the top. 'Perculiar problems require perculiar solutions', same way Nigerian problem requires Nigerian solution.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Policewoman(f): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2013
geeez: Yorubas have proven time and again that they cannot and will not tolerate mediocrity

SW o ni baje

Yorubaland o ni baje
SAME WAY THE RIVERS YOUTH ARE NOT TOLERATING MEDIOCRITY BY WANTING AMECHI OUT.

5 Likes

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Evestar200(f): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2013
Exactly what T.B Joshua said,,REVOLUTION EVERYWHERE,,where are the deltans pple? is time 4 us to do what is right

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Zane2point4(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2013
chidindufrank: What the youths did is evil and should be condemned. Why would they protest by beating up their leaders? It is not bad to carry out a peaceful demonstration in order to be heard,but when you add violence to it, it becomes an abominable act. Anybody calling for this kind of movement is not helping matters. Allow your vote to speak for you that's the sharpest political weapon on earth. If you must protest,do it without given anybody a bodily harm

Seriously you don't know what you are talking about,not in Nigeria bro,your votes doesn't speak in this country.You can ouster a candidate in countries like Britain and America not yet in Nigeria,what we need is revolution although the price is high,in Nigeria before election they have even done selection at your back celebrating with their champagne,that's why we see a vicious circle of incompetence politicians every year.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2013
Pls I swear I'm ready to protest, if it gets bloody, I don't mind.
I fvcking tayad, now one is jobless @ home because govt cannot honour their word to ASUU.
Enough is enough. I don't mind Nigeria turning into Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by rozayx5(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2013
and this is the same opposition that promises gullible ones heaven on Earth if they become president

First of All no opposition State with COnstant Electricity, the day I see one I will know the oppostion
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Demdem(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2013
Policewoman: THE SAME WAY THE PROGRESSIVE RIVERS YOUTH PELTED AMAECHI AND HIS NORTHERN GOVERNOR SIDEKICKS AT THE AIRPORT, WITH STONES. -I DIDNT SEE ANYONE CONDEMN THEM NOW. cool

Not the same way, neither for the same reason.
In ogun, it was for non performance, here in Rivers, Amaechi is performing but much more is still expected. The hostility has political undertones.

I can see that some goons who have issues with calling miserable leaders names like the retardeen don't have issues with beating then up. I wonder which one is worse.
Hypocrites u all.

2 Likes

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by anonimi: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2013
Evestar200: Exactly what T.B Joshua said,,REVOLUTION EVERYWHERE,,where are the deltans pple? is time 4 us to do what is right

TB Joshua probably has noticed reduced religiousity among his usual clients- the masses waiting for God to drop and fix them up hence he can feel the revolution in the making.

When the people are less religious their eyes open to several possibilities including demanding accountability of their PUBLIC SERVANTS rather than praying and waiting for their turn at the cake sharing table aka "Breakthrough"!!!

4 Likes

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Demdem(m): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2013
Policewoman: SAME WAY THE RIVERS YOUTH ARE NOT TOLERATING MEDIOCRITY BY WANTING AMECHI OUT.

Yap, Bipi/wike youths wants him out. They are in the minority, they can't suceed.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by WESTERNCR: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2013
ode! oponu! you must be one of those law makers, we are coming after you idiot
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by jonot: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2013
I would say this is a welcome development. It's time our political leaders in Naija are challenged about non-performance so they can actually do the jobs they have committed to. If some have to be beaten for them to see reason, too bad for them. We shouldnt keep accepting nonsense from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election / Hadiza Bala Usman Tours Apapa Port, Lagos / Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.