Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance (16107 Views)

Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Lawmakers Over Unpaid Salaries / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) / Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Azone: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
This is gradually becoming a norm... The last time it was shell port harcourt, youth preventing workers from entering offices, then Rivers, youth also preventing delegates from entering the state. It is becoming overbearing, people can't take it anymore, they kept saying Naija is sitting a keg of gasoline waiting to explode. I think the time is now, any form of riot now I am sure it would go beyond what the intention was for.

May God Help Nigeria
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Itoroetti(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
Brimmie: If Only We Can Do The Same To Those Bastards In Aso-Rock!!

Are u sure that u know ur fa.da?

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Burger01(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
tpacalipse: I think he is one of them.

He is already sweating like pepper soup goat wey dey look death for eyes.

grin
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by eio2013: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lets start with the bastards at Alausa. Tinubu first.
Brimmie: If Only We Can Do The Same To Those Bastards In Aso-Rock!!

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by buJu234: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
MY FATHER IN HEAVEN ; PLEASE SIR CAN YOU BRING MORE OF THIS KIND OF BEATING TO MORE CORRUPT POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA....

THANK YOU FATHER FOR HEARING MY PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME... AMEN...
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Exponental(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
I passed thru dat road (abk-ibd) @ about 10am n 6pm but never saw any sign of disorderliness. Thank God my journey was not interrupted shaa.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
kayloo: Can't wait to see something like this in Ifo LG.
That ifo local government leadership must be the most useless lot in all the southwest state.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by skyfall: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
Great news! This is exactly what Nigerian "leaders" deserve - the Egyptian treatment.

I hope those creek primitives aka "na my brother" are seeing this.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by obas01(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
phoneport:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/07/protesting-youths-beat-up-ogun-lawmaker-seven-others-over-non-performance/

How I wic its PEJ , so small boiz outside can teach her lesson, by serious *a***f. her husband can't control her .. She won't escape it sha
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2013
eio2013: Lets start with the bastards at Alausa. Tinubu first.

Is Tinubu in the National assembly and part of those stealing d nation's money?or is it the worthless coofers he stole from aroshukuland?....
AND WHEN THE FG REFUSED TO ALLOCATE FUNDS FOR 8 fuc*king YEARS BUT TAKING INCOME FROM LAGOS, SO WHO IS NOW STEALING FROM WHO BETW "FG" AND "TINUBU"?....

Too many running mouths like USAIN BOLT are too many sha sad
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by playmode(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2013
ROFLMAO - Now that is what i want to see from all over Nigeria. To hell with tribalism beat up these crooks if they don't do not deliver whether it is ACN ,PDP, LP or CPC.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Demdem:

That comment is in order. If all regions do likewise simultaneously, we won't be where we are now.

dats not my question. Is ogun state not governed by your hyped Acn, is it pdp?
Y is it not performing?
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Demdem(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
ngozievergreen:

dats not my question. Is ogun state not governed by your hyped Acn, is it pdp?
Y is it not performing?

How does a local official which the people seems to have issues with suggests that ogun state isn't performing? Does that make sense to u? Do u know about the terror Daniel's-pdp subjected the people to in contrast to the bliss being experienced with Amosun?
Abegi talk what u know. U seems not to be knowledgeable enough as regards Ogun.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2013
Demdem:

How does a local official which the people seems to have issues with suggests that ogun state isn't performing? Does that make sense to u? Do u know about the terror Daniel's-pdp subjected the people to in contrast to the bliss being experienced with Amosun?
Abegi talk what u know. U seems not to be knowledgeable enough as regards Ogun.

bliss? Hmmm
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Demdem(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
ngozievergreen:

bliss? Hmmm

Yes Bliss. Considering what the state went through in the hands of Daniel's, they are currently experiencing Bliss.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
Demdem:

Yes Bliss. Considering what the state went through in the hands of Daniel's, they are currently experiencing Bliss.

i have made my point. Am not a partisan person
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by Demdem(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
ngozievergreen:

i have made my point. Am not a partisan person

Ur point is skrewed and pure jargons. being partisan or not isn't an issue here but common sense. U equated a single local official to an entire state performance. That made no sense at all.
Re: Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance by sambos994(m): 6:13am On Jul 22, 2013
chidindufrank: What the youths did is evil and should be condemned. Why would they protest by beating up their leaders? It is not bad to carry out a peaceful demonstration in order to be heard,but when you add violence to it, it becomes an abominable act. Anybody calling for this kind of movement is not helping matters. Allow your vote to speak for you that's the sharpest political weapon on earth. If you must protest,do it without given anybody a bodily harm

Leaders? Oh, you mean the money sucking thieves that feed off of Nigerians' blood?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Accepts Aisha Alhassan Resignation / INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election / FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.