Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well (46565 Views)

Bullmastiffs Puppies That Will Make Shout WHAT IS Dis???for Sale / The King Cobra Vs Python / See A Python And King Cobra Filmed Fighting On Busy Street(images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Peterkleva(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hmmm, maybe d cobra dey watch weight

4 Likes

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
Siga: few weeks before ...the Cobra don change to Vegetarian...
GBAM!!

....or it's saving them for a rainy day

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by texaco1: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
But can a cobra swallow a puppy?I think a puppy will be too big for it
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nomski0:

Are you kidding me?

Seun needs to start giving prices for 1st-3rd to comment on a thread.

brilliant idea!
But the good thing is: you can help him do this.
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Wow. Dem puppies look so scared, but glad the cobra watched over them shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Its either the cobra isn't hungry or it cant eat them. Moreover, the cobras in india are not that aggressive. Try this with the african king cobra, you go know say aeroplane no get bus stop.

4 Likes

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by bumtos(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Look at animal protecting his coleague animal. But Human being are full of wickedness. E.g Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by manny4life(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
texaco1: But can a cobra swallow a puppy?I think a puppy will be too big for it

Is this meant to be a question? Apparently you have no idea what a king cobra is. Yes it can and WILL swallow them.
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by amiskurie(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
mcfynest: a time is coming when humans and the deadliest animals will live together in peace
was that in the past or u are referring to an undiscovered world?

2 Likes

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Simulacrum(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nice act there by the Kobra
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by joeace2020(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
sexymoma: Then who will go into the well to get those puppies
While the cobra is there cry

Dey try read story sometimes naaa... Its not by 1st to comment in dis lyf ooo

4 Likes

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by UjSizzle(f): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nature can be real loving *wipes tears*

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by joeace2020(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
amiskurie:

U gat me cracking

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by texaco1: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
manny4life:

Is this meant to be a question? Apparently you have no idea what a king cobra is. Yes it can and WILL swallow them.
Thanks
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Linoversace: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
joeace2020:

Dey try read story sometimes naaa... Its not by 1st to comment in dis lyf ooo

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Nomski0(f): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
uj_sizzle: Nature can be real loving *wipes tears*

What if it had eaten them? Wetin you for do?

2 Likes

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Phlegmatic12(f): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
abeg talk beta tin jooo,cobra or toy.
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
amiskurie:
born again christian abi serpent-abeg which one?
Born again serpent nah

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
tell that to BUHARI, HIS COHORTS AND MUSLIMS IN GENERAL
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by NNMUU(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nkan Nbe (strange but true)
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by amiskurie(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
joeace2020:

U gat me cracking
- just wondering.
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by mcfynest(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
OKeokpa:

Keep dreaming,bro!

soon my bro....when christ comes
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by mcfynest(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
amiskurie:

it has been prophezied dear
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by blackmale1: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
If only the religion of peace knows about this kind of co-existence...
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by skyluv2000(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
The garden of Eden, or paradise is reappearing. Well the love of God tha passeth all understanding is wit them.
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Nomski0(f): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
slickrick7: tell that to MUSLIMS IN GENERAL

Why na? You want to start religious dispute now?

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by johnstar(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
sexymoma: Then who will go into the well to get those puppies
While the cobra is there cry
otondo undecided, who will? Puppy wey 'em don rescue already, u juz dey rush comment sha, otondo lyk u tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by amiskurie(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nomski0:

What if it had eaten them? Wetin you for do?
wipe axe!
...axe i said and dnt misunderstand me. sad sad
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by moscobabs(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
5 things are possible here:
1)The Cobra is a Born Again
2)the cobra is a muslim and is fasting
3)The Cobra done belle full
4)The Cobra reserve them cos there are scarcity of preys in the well
5)The Cobra is an angel and was preaching for peace for all nations
But this is nt the 1st time this kind of thing happen;I watch on CNN documentry where a Lion was protecting a Little Antelope .

4 Likes

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Nasri100(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ramadan fasting.

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Linoversace: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
The cobra has rules/codes...not eating puppies could be one of them.

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by ManTiger(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
It is simple, the snake is not hungry + king cobra are known for less aggressiveness unlike the female besides, i don't expect less from female!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) / Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building / Help My Dog Is Going Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.