Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well (46570 Views)

Bullmastiffs Puppies That Will Make Shout WHAT IS Dis???for Sale / The King Cobra Vs Python / See A Python And King Cobra Filmed Fighting On Busy Street(images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Solozzo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Reminds me of Daniel in the den of lions
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kamifred: So long as dose children are frm InDIA that snake is lik a brother to them,if u doubt me put nigeria pikin inside d well wit the snake

So those puppies are nw children? Na wa ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Okdanny: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
I Was imaging where hausa (Islam or boko) fell in d same well with an igbo or Christian,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its obvious dy ll protect each other , right? Even animal reason well more than humans

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Sanboy25: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
cry beautiful story
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by kobonaire(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Okdanny: I Was imaging where hausa (Islam or boko) fell in d same well with an igbo or Christian,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its obvious dy ll protect each other , right? Even animal reason well more than humans
well I imagine that the entrepreneurial Igbo will try and sell some anti-snake venom to the Hausa while they are inside that snake well and the Hausa will agree and ask the Igbo to help push him up so that he can go out of the well and get money to pay him. Once he's outside the Hausa will then look down, smile and say ..... "I don get you again"!!!!
(Just a joke, no body should vex please),

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
That cobra deserves an award...thank you BROS CROB....abi na COBRA BROS...

2 Likes

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by supaeagles(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Rexxie: That cobra deserves an award...thank you BROS CROB....abi na COBRA BROS...
Cobros wink
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Stlatyv(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
sexymoma: Talk is cheap.
bt its always d best step 4 intromimo. Mail me,interested in knowin aw sexy u ar babes.
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by horlabiyi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by moshoodn(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

stop writing rubbish! Snakes in general don't waste their venom, they only bite with venom when its preying,anything other than that,will be nothing but a harmless bite

You know nothing...

So I'll let this slide.
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Candybob(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
mcfynest: a time is coming when humans and the deadliest animals will live together in peace

humans are the deadliest animals!

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Evansedos: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
In difficult situation all organisms becomes humble nd friendly, knowing dat they too needs help..let be friendly at all times.

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by moshoodn(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

stop writing rubbish! Snakes in general don't waste their venom, they only bite with venom when its preying,anything other than that,will be nothing but a harmless bite
You know nothing.

So I'll let this slide. . .

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Evansedos: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
In difficult situation all organisms becomes humble nd friendly, knowing dat they too needs help..let be friendly at all times.
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Evansedos: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
In difficult situation organisms are humbled nd peaceful knowing too well dat they too needs help..let be humble at all times not only when we face challenges, just like the snake in dat well.
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by tiarm: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
I swear u no well @all u don kill me for here o grin......
Siga: few weeks before ...the Cobra don change to Vegetarian...
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote author=texaco1]Animals can be loving and caring at times ,I think they only get dangerous when faced with danger ,I remember a story a read about a lioness that took care of a young after her own cubs died. She didn't kill it or eat it ,the video is on youtube .I guess they too have feelings and can think as well[/quot

Lioness NATURALLY even breastfeed other cubs...
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by gallantwhite(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
jamace: Don't you know that the cobra fell into the well and was looking for a rescuer? The cobra only pretended to be protecting the puppies so that it will be rescued with the puppies. And indeed, it achieved its aim by being rescued and released into the wild. Very wise snake. You sure say that snake no be Naija born? cheesy grin
that's it! You got it right! The snake knew there was somthing and only one thing important and was its rescue 2.it had no other companion other than the dogs 3.it knew the dogs would draw attenssion of people to it's state
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by barrysmith: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
the cobra was either full or a vegetarian
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Mrevildoer(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
amiskurie:

The incident occurred in the Indian state of Punjab. Two puppies fell into a well. Their mother ran near the well and started barking, and attracted the attention of the owner, who looked inside and to his surprise there was a king cobra at the bottom, which didn't pose any threat to the puppies. Moreover, the reptile, looked after the puppies, by not allowing them to cross to the other side, where they could possibly drown, when the well is filled with water.

In general, they spent around 48 hours together at the bottom and in these 48 hours the cobra sat quietly next to them. When help finally arrived from the forest department, the cobra slithered to the other end of the well. The puppies were not injured at all and the reptile was immediately taken into the woods and was released into the wild.

firemen were eventually called to the rescue.they rescued the snake too by releasing it into the wild.

Even the most deadly and dangerous creatures on earth know what Co-existence and mutual assistance is. The human race is in this respect far behind, and this is our biggest drawback
-Emanuel Pandey

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=500563633356150&id=118593331553184&set=a.118623751550142.25813.118593331553184&ref=tn_tnmn&__user=1024690929

Assume d inccident happened here in 9ja
what do u think will happen to that Cobra?

SNAKE SOUP on point*
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by addicted268(f): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
Iykebestbt: I guess the cobra was fasting

Hahaha,funny.
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by andicod1st(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
Aaaaaaargh!!! I'm sick and tired of all these snake stories.. Yesterday it was that snake bit someone's "joystick".. The other day it was that someone swallowed snake and vomited it out... Snake fell down from a tree on somebody.. Now today it's another snake story. Please there are better things to talk about than snake.. Please!!

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by trolling(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mudley313:

Uh huh? So, before then, lions were vegetarians?
yes they were and would become herbivore again in the Millennium
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by paulemi(m): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
d snake must hv been stuck in dat dry well 4 many days without drink & food, n wit dry mouth i reckon. What was it to do wit doz puppies? Ain't no way in d world dat snake wld eva attempt swallowing doz puppies. So they jst happened 2 meet it in its weakest state & they posed no obvious threat 2 it. Dats all.

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Sike(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
But I still hate Snakes tho. :|
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Samuelfriday: 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Awesome
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by toshmann(m): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2013
4 Play: It's probably just guarding its next meal
no mind them grin
peace ko happiness ni grin
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:14am On Jul 20, 2013
Jarus:
cheesy

grin
For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of the Lord
I believe its D glory of God.
Hmm come to think of it,if Eve have not tempted Adam to taste of the fruit.would there ever have been preys and predators?
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Sofemi(m): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2013
moscobabs: 5 things are possible here:
1)The Cobra is a Born Again
2)the cobra is a muslim and is fasting
3)The Cobra done belle full
4)The Cobra reserve them cos there are scarcity of preys in the well
5)The Cobra is an angel and was preaching for peace for all nations
But this is nt the 1st time this kind of thing happen;I watch on CNN documentry where a Lion was protecting a Little Antelope .
By licking d antelope's head constantly abi... undecided
Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by mafioso47(m): 12:34am On Jul 20, 2013
amiskurie: EVEN A COBRA UNDERSTAND WHAT PEACE,LOVE AND THREAT MEANS,THEN IT CHOSE PEACE.
firemen were eventually called to the rescue.they rescued the snake too by releasing it in to the wild.
Rivers State Govt and HOA members dont know wat Peace means

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by babsomotde(m): 12:36am On Jul 20, 2013
This cobra was sensitive enough to know that the dogs were puppies. Young harmless puppies. I know that if it is a bigger dog like the mother, it will be a different story. Peace(UNDERSTANDING) is the lesson here. Why cant northerners think and act this way?

1 Like

Re: Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well by Pattey(m): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2013
mcfynest: a time is coming when humans and the deadliest animals will live together in peace

And what are we goin to be eating? #protein wise

FYI; I aint no grass eater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) / Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building / Help My Dog Is Going Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.