Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

~Is It Necessary To Wear The Engagement Ring With The Wedding Ring ?~ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ~Is It Necessary To Wear The Engagement Ring With The Wedding Ring ?~ (1766 Views)

Poll: Is It Absolutely Necessary To Wear The Engagement Ring W/ Wedding Ring?

R u kidding?. .I Need To Show Off The Rock!!: 0% (0 votes)
Erm. . am Undecided :/: 12% (1 vote)
Yes It Is Without A Doubt!!: 25% (2 votes)
Who Cares I Bagged A Man!! :D: 0% (0 votes)
Frankly, I Dont Give A Toss!!: 50% (4 votes)
Yes. .It Makes A Statement!!: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own / Is It Necessary To Call Your Co-workers Aunty/Bros? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~Is It Necessary To Wear The Engagement Ring With The Wedding Ring ?~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:44am On May 24, 2008
~Is there a reason am not aware of? . . .is it just a trend?. . .is it for sentimental reasons. . .

~It don't make sense to me wearing the engagement ring when you're no longer engaged IMHO

~I only wear my wedding ring,i didnt see the point of wearing the engagement ring,iinfact it was off my finger the morning of my Wedding grin i have been asked doubtfully why i don't wear one or infact if my wedding ring is actually a wedding ring shocked grin

~I didnt go for the usual gold plain wedding ring,ave got a 18k White Gold Diamond Set Design wedding ring,it's different N unique N it can only be worn by  itself!! I'll save my engagement riing for my Son when he gets to  pop the Question grin

~Anywho it will be interesting to read your posts on whats your take on wearing the Engagement ring with the wedding ring? especially the two seperate ones,there are some lovely Engagement N wedding set thu that are designed to fit together . . .them ones are kewl. . .while  we on the topic of Engagement rings N Wedding rings,What's your ideal Wedding Ring? Gold,White Gold,Platinum,Plain,Diamond set,Designer Bands. . .

Re: ~Is It Necessary To Wear The Engagement Ring With The Wedding Ring ?~ by chika98: 8:42pm On May 24, 2008
You wear the two together, otherwise what's the point of not wearing it?
These rings are not my style though. A lil old fashioned
Re: ~Is It Necessary To Wear The Engagement Ring With The Wedding Ring ?~ by 4Him1(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2008
i never gave it a thot, i just assumed women wore both.
Re: ~Is It Necessary To Wear The Engagement Ring With The Wedding Ring ?~ by liquid7: 9:19pm On May 24, 2008
White gold actually looks great for engagement ring and get one with the stone sticking out rather then embedded in the metal.
Reason been is it shows off better even if smaller and looks nicer.It is easier for the stone to break off though !
And no its not necessary.Some women do some don't simple as that.Down to how you feel.
Re: ~Is It Necessary To Wear The Engagement Ring With The Wedding Ring ?~ by coolier(f): 2:40pm On May 25, 2008
I think both rings engagement/wedding are designed to be worn together on the same finger. The wedding ring goes in first and the engagement follows.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some People So Difficult? / How Do I Eliminate These Crocroaches? / How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.