Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship (7519 Views)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship by Steroid101(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2008
What do you do if your girlfriend seems to be pulling
back from the relationship?

Do you try to beg her to give you more attention?

No.

Do you act jealous and suspect there's another man?

No.

Do you fight with her or get angry because you're
putting more into the relationship than she is?

No.

What you should do is to pull back from the
relationship, even MORE than she does.

Why? Because when a woman pulls back from a
relationship, it's shows there's something WRONG. It's shows
her ATTRACTION for you is LOWERING.

It shows her attraction for you has sunk to a point
that it can't overcome all the ex-forces or "tiny problems"
in the relationship anymore. It also shows she needs some
breathing room.

At this point, if you force her to "work things out",
you will only end up pushing her AWAY since you have one foot
in the negative zone already.

So instead of pushing her away from you, you should
PULL BACK and see how she reacts.

If you pull back while a woman still has a certain
amount of attraction and "romantic respect" for you, she
WILL freak out and give you more attention.

But if she doesn't even notice you have pulled back,
or if she doesn't care at all, then that's a sign the
relationship is over. It's time to move on.

PROS, are my correct? it works like magic
Re: What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship by Duduknight(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2008
I agree with you but it could be one of those catch 22 situations. If you pull back; you don't love her. If you keep trying; then you are a mugu because you don't get the message.
Re: What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship by OscarJ1(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2008
u r correct.
Re: What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship by tngtech(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2008
@poster

You let her be.
Re: What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship by DrKitaun(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2008
@Steroid101

well said ! show a woman u are a pro in d game and she will forever crave ur attention else . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship by Cristalz(f): 4:41pm On May 25, 2008
@poster
Not bad.I agree with you,tho i'm wondering why a woman would start to pull back if a guy actually puts as much into the relationship as you make it seem undecided
Attraction doesn't just die,its a gradual thing.

@Kit
Dr Kitaun? Wetin you do grin?Interesting reading your views on Romance.You're rarely up in here grin grin
Re: What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 25, 2008
' undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship by RampantT(f): 5:20pm On May 25, 2008
no, you live her alone and let her do her thang. . .trying to pressure her back into the r/ship is going to make it worse
Re: What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship by DrKitaun(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2008
@Cristalz

I got dragged back here by some wahala-making peeps jare . . . cheesy

anyways, Seun banned me from posting n I just gott me a new handle cool
Re: What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship by onyekang1(f): 3:36pm On May 26, 2008
just take ur leave and let it all go
Re: What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship by elizabetta(f): 3:39pm On May 26, 2008
Let her be and face the ones that likes you
Re: What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship by micklplus(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2008
@ Poster,
U are very correct.
Thats how to do it.
Cheers
Re: What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship by yimiton(f): 3:46pm On May 26, 2008
You're correct.
It works with the men folks too.

(1) (Reply)

Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> / Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.