Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend (7730 Views)

Sexual Irritable Things U Ve Done / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by jide219(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
As for me
I won't even go to work anymore

Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
I will still double date with sinaj
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
The breast sef big pass some piple butt sad

This girl de try jare

See load!

If she carry belle, her hubby go help her de hold d bwest sef sad

4 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I will still double date with sinaj
lol

U jux like oliver tongue
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Like Joy my ex will say

Dirty breasts... grin

Smth tells me dey be hiv positive
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by buksaylor001: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
She looks dirty to me-

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by DY20: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
On the sight of the pics.. I'm already thinking of "side chick"
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by vizkiz: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
those breast can choke me of she is the one on top. Hell no, we are not even gonna date in the first place. Make she come and go and kill somebody abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by Flexherbal(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
This kind of a woman needs a real man that can satisfy her.
This is where our herbal tea comes in place.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by MrObontami(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Better pikin cheesy
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mrobontami u can't handle these babes
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
sinaj:
lol

U jux like oliver tongue
HEHE im just an oliver twist. sheibi u go show me around if i come port nxt month?
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
jide219:
As for me
I won't even go to work anymore
I pray you live long to see your children children angry

Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by chachanga: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
When did "Boobs" become the definition of womanhood?

A cheating guy will always cheat. Whether the wifey na Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty, that one no go matter as long as they get to "port" SnowWhite too. Eat their cake & have it.

Guy, these boobs nor mean anything o. If man wan do, hin go still do. Nor be say make one person come dey carry jugs like Cossy Orjiakor think say that's the criteria for keeping a relationship!

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by dauntless15(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Warris this she's dirty abeg, and you'll hate her when those things drop, olympus has finally fallen spits and walked out of thread
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by MrObontami(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Mrobontami u can't handle these babes

this kind toto na makei first go drink edges herbal alcohol with 4bottles of 33 lager beer cheesy
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrObontami:

this kind toto na makei first go drink edges herbal alcohol with 4bottles of 33 lager beer cheesy
my manchi cheesy this edges herbal alcohol abeg where I fit get am wink and jedi jedi
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ordinary milk discharging gadget guys wanna kill demselves for it cheesy cheesy

Nd dey cant drink cowbell milk dey will b saying too mch sugar is nt good

grin grin guys ehn

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by youngboi(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
Ordinary milk discharging gadget guys wanna kill demselves for it cheesy cheesy

Nd dey cant drink cowbell milk dey will b saying too mch sugar is nt good

grin grin guys ehn

Na y una love us so well
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by youngboi(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
My ex go challenge dem, omo she gather.
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by BoboFashion(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
youngboi:
My ex go challenge dem, omo she gather.
Vita foam.
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
youngboi:

Na y una love us so well

grin grin bt dat lady is trying like if na me get dat breast

shocked shocked mehn dont kno wat i will so with it
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by BoboFashion(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nna mehn.
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by youngboi(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin bt dat lady is trying like if na me get dat breast

shocked shocked mehn dont kno wat i will so with it

Your own no reach like this? sad
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by Marcelinho(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Berlyn:
I pray you live long to see your children children angry

Beautiful girl let talk behind the scenes
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
youngboi:

Your own no reach like this? sad

Nah nt even close
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by youngboi(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nah nt even close

Ha, nawa o.. am even planning how to come and milk the factory sef cry
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
What is this nonsense. #spits
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
youngboi:

Ha, nawa o.. am even planning how to come and milk the factory sef cry

Wat u wanna see nothing na
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by BoboFashion(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat u wanna see nothing na
Lol, u get what he wants?
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
BoboFashion:

Lol, u get what he wants?

Nah no o
Re: Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend by BoboFashion(m): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nah no o
ok sweet, good night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs / DANGER!!! Is This Bumbum A Blessing Or Disease? / 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.