Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? (47535 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by oboy3(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
Back in the days,When i wasted my hard earned money to buy aki and pawpaw movie
After watching it

I cried

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nomski0(f): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
Cry for help
Onome
Blood sisters
Nnena(super story)

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by lepasharon(f): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
conspiracy from the 90s
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Blaqchild4eva(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Definitely not the NIgerian movies of today. The Nigerian movies of today can make one shed tears only because of how bad these movies are.

Now to the question, I think the Nigerian movies of over 10 years ago could make me do the tear ish. I can remember "My Love" starring Ramsey Noah and Chiege Alisigwe.
Afam4eva: Definitely not the NIgerian movies of today. The Nigerian movies of today can make one shed tears only because of how bad these movies are.

Now to the question, I think the Nigerian movies of over 10 years ago could make me do the tear ish. I can remember "My Love" starring Ramsey Noah and Chiege Alisigwe.

God bless U real good.... I have been trying to remember the title of that evergreen movie but to no avail
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by AAlozie(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chain Reaction.
Liz Benson and Onyeka Onwenu

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by horlabiyi(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
I'm crying now because I don't know how this got to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by IAMBREEZY: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
I don't know.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
I'm really not into movies, only very good one... can't remember when last I sat down and chose to watch a nollywood movie... However, I recall one very heart rendering movie of years back that moved me to tears "Conspiracy" starring Onyeka Owenu...

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by lafuria1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
mama sunday, very old movie though.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by kstyle2(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Destructive instinct by afrocandy.1 of d most emotional movies eva seen.i wept lyk a whorre callin it quits in porhn movies afta yrs of bin in d game

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by pekelepekele(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
During 90s nollywood movies can make someone cry but during this millenium nollywood movies can only make someone masturbate

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by angelTI(f): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
TEARS AND TI OLUWA NI'LE

Omo, I cried o
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Fitzy4real(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
After School Hours...

It didn't make me cry but it scared the living shi''t out of me...

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
"Tears in Heaven" and "Only Love"(don't let the name deceive you. The storyline is not the Ramsey and Genevieve STUFF AT ALL cheesy)
These are the saddest Nigerian movies I've ever watched. Very sad! cry
I know a lot of Nigerian films of nowadays are not too good but if you ever come across these movies please watch them.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Goldenskin: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tango with me. Genevieve and Joseph Benjamin were real

Nollywood is actually picking up and not all the movies are as bad as majority of Ɣ☺u think.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rattlesnake,tears for joy
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by 50calibre(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
First of all I can't cry because of a movie, but the closest I've come to crying to a movie was Prison Break ( The final break ) when Scofield was about to commit suicide to save Sarah, and that was because the people around me were crying.

As for Nigerian movies, they are so poorly made, I can't even come close to crying although the older ones were pretty good, I can remember two I watched more than 10 years ago - Just a little sin and Last burial
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by kstyle2(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nomski0: Cry for help
Onome
Blood sisters
Nnena(super story)
ah........onome.......dat movie wz epic.i can bet u all hav 4gotn 'violated' staring r.m.d(tega),peggy,joke silva.dat movie touchd my soul
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by LabourParty(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Diamond Ring sad
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by 234GT(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
Iru Esin by Olaiya made my sisters and my cousins cry. I was laughing at them because it was nothing but a movie.

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Rajosh(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
nekaa: I think I cried when I watched " a cry for help". Buh I don't think any movie that isn't up to 8 years old could make me cry again....
My dear you need to watch living nightmares/without sunshine (living nightmares is parts 1&2,without sunshine parts 3&4).It's a 2013 movie. I didn't actually cry but my mum and sister did. I bet you'll cry too.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by adim2(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
The movie that made me cried was Died wretched, buried in 3.2million naira casket. Starting tony umez, eucharia and the rest. The storyline was so touching that after watching the movie, you will surely shed tears and feel like killing Tony Umez.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
uniqueval: I'm really not into movies, only very good one... can't remember when last I sat down and chose to watch a nollywood movie... However, I recall one very heart rendering movie of years back that moved me to tears "Conspiracy" starring Onyeka Owenu...
Gbam I was trying to remember the title of this film since. Conspiracy when she got mad.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by chucksbadt(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
i cried so hard after watching this movie grin grin

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by donsola(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hoodrush!!! Gabriel Afolayan
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by nikkyshyne(f): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
I can't remember the title. It starred Genevieve. She had Leukemia or something like that. When she died enh,, I didn't know I had much water in my eyes.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by youngPRO(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Diamond Ring (that movie really got me sitting at the edge of my sit. Got the Likes of, Richard Mofe Damijo, Bukky Ajayi, Sola Sobowale, Gabriel Afolayan, Liz Benson) An Oscar winning Movie
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
Oh my son that movie made me cry especially when that kid came back home and found people in his house telling him that his mom has passed away.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by davozo: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
living in bondage
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by dolphinife: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
Anytime I watch Mama G films, am always pissed seeing the woman doing bad things to her in-laws.

The woman must be a bitch in real life
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by cannonnier(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
[b]ISAKABA & AKI and PAWPAW [\b] made me cry ocean :-D
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by joshuaidibia(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Them tell u say naija get film concept With d increase of garr¡ And heart breaks here and there. Nt 2 tok of the big pen¡s dis underage grls will be recivn legally now. Do u think nollywood can make any of us cry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Tinubu (Photo) / BBNaija: Seyi Threatens Tacha With Strike And Disqualification. Fans Divided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.