Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? (47546 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by kzokul(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nneka d pretty serpent and Died wretched rily touched me
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by AbuMikey(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
[size=30pt]Cry for Help[/size]

I wake up dis morning na so,so love I see o........
.......ebu chineke,e dey sweet me for belle......
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by 50calibre(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
chucksbadt: i cried so hard after watching this movie grin grin

Judging by that movie poster, it looks so amateurish, I just wonder how a guy can cry to that kukere
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by cannonnier(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
ISAKABA & AKI and PAWPAW made me cry ocean.infact i'm still crying for those blockbomber cheesy
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by slimyem: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Iru Esin made me cry back then cool

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by 50calibre(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
I'm sorry for going off point, but who remembers

The Matrix Revolutions, when Neo went blind, Trinity died and he had to go face a multitude of Agent Smiths, I didn't cry but those scenes sent chills down my spine.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by tspun(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
non have actually made me cry, but cry like a river dat Ft stela damacus and jim iyke realy touch me alot.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by buskeske: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
carzola: Mr ibu, aki and paw paw.. I cried bcoz it spelt doom for nollywood.

Hahahahahahahahaha! Very funny
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by eija74(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Christ in me

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Odunharry(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
cry 4 help
my love
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Djtm(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
I don't understand why people cry because of movies talkless of nollywood movies. I can never cry because of a movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by RichDad1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
Conspiracy, Igodo, Iru Eshin

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Chigorkizz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Died wretched.i tink d movie made me cry.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by YINKS89(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
TEARS FOR NANCY
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by azubukograce: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
the blind.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by manchy7531: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Onome

cry for help

Sorrows of ken

Conspiracy
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by jerrymania(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
nollywood can make you cry? im shocked shocked
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
Papa Ajasco E)n Company. Eve9 9ow am still tears allover..

'est I forget, Zebrudaya also brought tears to my eayes in New maskurade.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Decryptor(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Definitely not the NIgerian movies of today. The Nigerian movies of today can make one shed tears only because of how bad these movies are.

Now to the question, I think the Nigerian movies of over 10 years ago could make me do the tear ish. I can remember "My Love" starring Ramsey Noah and Chiege Alisigwe.
You are absolutely right Afam. Nollywood movies of today have nothing to awaken my emotions unlike the vintage ones of the 90s. I remember the movie (i think the name is "Accused" or something like that) where 2 brothers wanted to travel abroad and their step mother planted some narcotics in their luggages. They were arrested and made to face some serious investigation and torture before being finally sentenced to death by firing squad. The way the young men pleaded their innocence with tears and emotion laden voices prior to the time they would have been executed looked so real that it brought tears to my eyes and my neighbor whom i was watching it in her house.
Another one was the movie where Earnest Asuzu was being maltreated by his step mother in his own father's house after his father's death. It's an old movie too and i can't remember the name of that one though.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Afam4eva(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
kzokul: Nneka d pretty serpent and Died wretched rily touched me
Died wreteched starring Eucharia and Tom Njemanze was touching too.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by HCF(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
For over a decade,i have been looking for a Nigerian movie that would move me almost to tears like 'my love'!!!..Its perhaps the only film i've seen, where late sam loko played a serious role. And Emeka Ike,Hank Anuku,Chiege Alisgwe and Ramsey Noah were excellent in their performance (perhaps their best till date!!!)
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by oladrogo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
My loby that has Ramson Noan and hanks Anuku as antagonist and protagonist , Iru Esin by ola iya
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by oladrogo(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
#my love# oladrogo]My loby that has Ramson Noan and hanks Anuku as antagonist and protagonist , Iru Esin by ola iya [/quote]
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Bonapart(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tears In Heaven: where d 5 sisters sang Ebu Chineke
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Afam4eva(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
YINKS89: TEARS FOR NANCY
Is this the movie where a little girl(Sharon Ezeamaka) died from an injury she sustained on her feet.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by theripper3: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Definately not the nollywood of movies of today but the ones dat made me sad include

My Goodwill- justus esiri

Died wretched

Cry for help

One old movie where saint obi disappointed Obot Etuk after he travelled abroad. He came with someone else

Rattle snake.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Afam4eva(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bonapart: Tears In Heaven: where d 5 sisters sang Ebu Chineke
Is this the movie that one of the girls was selling Agege bread and was ra.ped in the process?
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Nomski0(f): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
50calibre: Prison Break ( The final break ) when Scofield was about to commit suicide to save Sarah,

*sobs silently*
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Bonapart(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
Djtm: I don't understand why people cry because of movies talkless of nollywood movies. I can never cry because of a movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
talkless is not an english language, dumb ass
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Afolayan123: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
IRU ESHIN......can u remember.......it's a very tragedy movie in dat time
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by toprealman: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
The only movie that stimulated my tear gland,as a kid though, is THE CHAMP - Hollywood production.
Nollywood only makes me laugh. I no longer watch bollywood, but back in the days, snake girl,the Curse, Ghazab etc entertained me on saturdays and public holidays.
I RARELY WATCH NOLLYWOOD flicks, just one or two in the last 3 years.
Re: Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry? by Bonapart(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is this the movie that one of the girls was selling Agege bread and was ra.ped in the process?
nope! It was d movie were their parents died when they were still tender! They later seperated n came 2geda at last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi Threatens Tacha With Strike And Disqualification. Fans Divided / "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.