Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,193 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister (18330 Views)

Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / Will Buhari Legalise Homosexuality? / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by Ezegozie(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
Rockyheight:
You are either Gay or an atheist

he is both!
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
The cursing here though grin grin

FG never see anything. They'd tell me who told them to start debating such bill in the first place.

1 Like

Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by dragunov: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote au[b][/b]thor=0monnakoda]
Shut up! What does God have to do with this.We don't accept homosexuality because it is alien to our culture full stop.We are not "Godless" but we are a nation full of raping and kidnapping,419,child marriage,drug dealers,fathers impregnating daughters and using humans for rituals and cheating in exams etc. Are we more godly than any other country?
It is always the brainless that invoke God's name in debates
There are so many good arguments against homosexuality in our country and none of them has anything to do with God.Why is it when it come to this we remember God.Do you need gods to tell you not to eat s,hit
When it comes to evil Nigeria is probably the most godless place on earth so spare us the "God" crap !
There are so many forces that pervert the minds of men everywhere and plenty of that in Nigeria too so stop the brainless generalizations. Homosexuality has been around long before America or the West. So it is NOT a western thing .At least America gave the world the Internet.What has the "godly" Nigeria contributed to mankind. Please mention one thing of value that has come out of Nigeria.
Your Jesus probably was a gay anyway![/quote] e out of Nigeria.
Your Jesus probably was a gay anyway! You are mad for saying that. And you shall not go unpunished unless you make restitution you blasphemous piece of shit. You were making some sense when suddenly you careened into your doom by that careless statement.
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by dragunov: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
0monnakoda:
Shut up! What does God have to do with this.We don't accept homosexuality because it is alien to our culture full stop.We are not "Godless" but we are a nation full of raping and kidnapping,419,child marriage,drug dealers,fathers impregnating daughters and using humans for rituals and cheating in exams etc. Are we more godly than any other country?
There are so many good arguments against homosexuality in our country and none of them has anything to do with God.Why is it when it come to this we remember God.Do you need gods to tell you not to eat s,hit
When it comes to evil Nigeria is probably the most godless place on earth so spare us the "God" crap !
There are so many forces that pervert the minds of men everywhere and plenty of that in Nigeria too so stop the brainless generalizations. Homosexuality has been around long before America or the West. So it is NOT a western thing .At least America gave the world the Internet.What has the "godly" Nigeria contributed to mankind. Please mention one thing of value that has come out of Nigeria.
Your Jesus probably was a gay anyway!
Your Jesus probably was a gay anyway! You are mad for saying that. And you shall not go unpunished unless you make restitution you blasphemous piece of poo. You were making some sense when suddenly you careened into your doom by that careless statement.
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by dragunov: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
To all you reprobates in Nigeria and the world atlarge: you are lower than animals; the scum of the earth, an abomination; a scourge; a curse to human existence;a misnomer. Animals won't do the things that this vain-minded goons are advocating for( have you ever seen two cocks mating? O
ne warped-up, wasted individual with a gnarled conscience even dare spin some "loving samantha instead of sam" yarn and talk about some rotten version of love which totally deviate from what true love is. And who cares whether you go to church or not; you probably got frustrated when you couldn't get a smae sex lover. And the pastor won't help ya! How 'bout trying the mosque? Love is God and God is love; love is pure and orderly. Its not emotions niether is it some messed up hormonal issue.
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by dragunov: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
0monnakoda:
There are plenty of gays in Africa already anyway.many of them in churches molesting young boys
we seem to like the idea that Oyinbo brought homosexuality to us but this is not true.We always like deceiving ourselves. Yes we may not like homosexuality in general but this is true in every country.The law criminalizing it in Nigeria was INHERITED from the British so how can we argue it is their culture?
What is happening is the GAY LOBBY are spending money to further their cause and if we must fight them we need intelligent arguments and money not childish logic or gods

Africa's population is probably less than that of India. it is th least populated space among the continents.Check the facts!
What does homosexuality have to do with population Many gays are married with children anyway.Try and use your brain a little
To all you reprobates in Nigeria and the world atlarge: you are lower than animals; the scum of the earth, an abomination; a scourge; a curse to human existence;a misnomer. Animals won't do the things that this vain-minded goons are advocating for( have you ever seen two cocks mating? O
ne warped-up, wasted individual with a gnarled conscience even dare spin some "loving samantha instead of sam" yarn and talk about some rotten version of love which totally deviate from what true love is. And who cares whether you go to church or not; you probably got frustrated when you couldn't get a smae sex lover. And the pastor won't help ya! That's why the grouse. How 'bout trying the mosque? Love is God and God is love; love is pure and orderly. Its not emotions niether is it some messed up hormonal issue. Phuuuuu! Gays with children? Adopted or somethin'? You make me retch!
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by dragunov: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
ne warped-up, wasted individual with a gnarled conscience even dare spin some "loving samantha instead of sam" yarn and talk about some rotten version of love which totally deviate from what true love is. And who cares whether you go to church or not; you probably got frustrated when you couldn't get a smae sex lover. And the pastor won't help ya! That's why the grouse. How 'bout trying the mosque? Love is God and God is love; love is pure and orderly. Its not emotions niether is it some messed up hormonal issue. Phuuuuu! Gays with children? Adopted or somethin'? You make me retch!

1 Like

Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by HezronLorraine(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
masonkz: The cursing here though grin grin

FG never see anything. They'd tell me who told them to start debating such bill in the first place.
xup bud.been a while since I saw ur comments.hope all is well.
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: xup bud.been a while since I saw ur comments.hope all is well.

Hey bro, all is well o. I've just been soo busy. Many things taking up my time. I'm sure you're doing great. The military man grin
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by HezronLorraine(m): 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
masonkz:

Hey bro, all is well o. I've just been soo busy. Many things taking up my time. I'm sure you're doing great. The military man grin
sure am,been real good.
Me military ke.noo,I only sabi their stuffs,anyways I can kick the butts of any jerk that dears me sha.
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: sure am,been real good.
Me military ke.noo,I only sabi their stuffs,anyways I can kick the butts of any jerk that dears me sha.

LOL! I'm sure you can wink
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by HezronLorraine(m): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
masonkz:

LOL! I'm sure you can wink
wouldn't mind showing David Mark a few skills.Lolz.
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by dragunov: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
0monnakoda:
Your Jesus probably was a gay anyway!
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by debbleopto: 12:39am On Jul 23, 2013
cold:
What exactly is wrong with what he said? I said this on a different thread & let me reiterate here. Jesus Christ was not conceived via s3xual intercourse,never got married,was surrounded by 12 male friends,wore flowing garments with no underwear. Speaks volumes!

this is a small blasphemy, you will do more in the lake of fire if...
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by deelobe: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Compliance: We are not a Godless country, even if it seems that we have issues with cooruption...this crazy western culture is fast removing all the guards on people's conscience...and hell is about breaking loose. Soon beastiality will soon be dabated in America and father daughter marriage will soon be negotiated...America and the western world...from there oozes forth forces that perverts the mind of men. Even if it is legalized in Nigeria, my own generation won't be a part of it. Perilious times are here. Jesus is coming soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elders Reject Proposed Nuclear Power Plant In Akwa Ibom / Borno Declares Monday Work Free For PMB Rally. / Nigeria We Hail Thee: Reintroduction Of Old National Anthem My Priority – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.