Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,210 members, 7,860,359 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister (18332 Views)

Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / Will Buhari Legalise Homosexuality? / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by Erifenz: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Let Gej allows her daughter to marry sambo daughter then we can fellow
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by 0monnakoda: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
bessmanie: [quote author=0monnakoda]

i think you are sick.u were brilliant until you wrote that line,that probably was when your brain suffer amnesia or something
Think don't be silly
You need special equipment for thinking. Sadly this is lacking in your case
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by derbypiero(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
I need a gay manhood for rituals.dey will soon start dieing they shuld keep it up..
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by khattab02: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
johnkent: Alot of folks on here keep talking about the west should legalize polygamy. Polygamy was abolished as a way to protect women's right. African men married these young women and solely used them as breeders without considering anything else. These woman were never taken care of by these men. All the men cared about was how many male children he could get from the woman and as soon as she got older or couldn't "make" him anymore sons, he resorts to marrying another teenager. It's insane and troubling to see anyone in this modern world even consider polygamy.
My grandfather was married to 8 women and I tell you, it wasn't pretty. I would never consent to any of my sisters getting married to a man that's still legally married and I bet most of you on here wouldn't either.

So lets just stick to the point which is Gay rights in Nigeria!!!
WHAT RIGHT HAS THE ABOLISHMENT OF POLYGAMY GIVEN TO WOMEN? YET THEY ARE STILL USED AS OBJECT OF SEX IN FASHION AND MOVIES.IN AMERICA; BEFORE A MAN SETTLES DOWN WITH ONE, HE HAS 8 DIFFRENT SEXUAL PARTNERS ON AN AVERAGE,SOME MAY HAVE 1,20,10 OR SO.I QUIET I AGREED THAT MANY AFRICAN MEN DO IT THE WRONG WAY BT DOESNT MEAN THAT THE RIGHT AND CORRECT WAY SHOULD NOT BE FOUND.TODAY IF U ANALYZE,THERE ARE MORE WOMEN THAN MEN IN THE WORLD,IN AMERICA THERE ARE 7.8M WOMEN MORETHAN MEN,IN UK 4M MORETHAN MEN,IN GERMANY 5M, RUSSIA 9M AND SO ON,WHAT THE SOLUTION?GAY OR SAME SEX?AM SURE U DONT WANNA BE AMONG THOSE THAT WILL EARN THE CURSE AND WRATH OF ALMIGHTY GOD.

1 Like

Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by 0monnakoda: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
EbiJUNIRO: 0monnakoda
"Your Jesus probably was a gay anyway!"

probably, it is better we bak up our statements with facts... i did agree wit u dat all sort of things occur in Naija bt while considering ur point of fact concerning religion, u are so ethnocentrically ethnocentric.. plz fear God.. whr r d moderators
If I don't fear him he will smite me? Lol.
He will probably smite you that fears first !!
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by obinnakenedo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
0monnakoda:
lol
What relevance is it whether he is gay? grin
come oh! U be gay?. Wetin sef?
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by obinnakenedo(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
iamswizz: i wont click .... im sorry.
psycho faggðt!

1 Like

Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by 0monnakoda: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
joxiri: There is a big difference between gay rights and same sex marriage, what the international community is advocating for is gay rights, the abolition of prosecution for gay people, gay marriage is a veery long way off and will never happen in nigeria, there is a fundamental difference in the interest of fairness, freedom of association in a democratic society there is a very strong case for equality of gay in any democratic society and that's what the international community are advocating for
Whatever they are advocating we have rejected it.The argument put forward regarding bigamy/polygamy says it all. The reality is if you eschew VALUES and folow logic ALONE then there is very good logic to abolish incest or event bestiality laws.
Humans are not robots,we are very emotional and should not pretend that laws are purely logical
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by RedCard1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Is christianity our culture? I hate it when they say homosexuality isn't our culture because our culture is idol worship not christianity. Homosexuality isn't a culture but life style. It's a choice and nature (in most cases). Not everyone needs a woman as a partner. Maybe molestation, stealing, killing, curroption n child abuse are parts of our so called culture. If the so called leaders should be well investigated on, u will find out they are chronic gays. They are sugar daddies of young guys on the streets. Hypocrites. If you like legalise gay marriage or not, Charles remains my lover.

2 Likes

Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by Yeah55(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
bcomputer101:

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-under-pressure-to-legalise-homosexuality-minister/
End time is hear..GOD have mercy on us.
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by Nonybb: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
After Homosexuality it will be bestiality. Quote me. Lost Generation!
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
sayit_out1: Can Africans or Nigeria take its stand for once and not being influence by these demons in white skin?

African is seen as second class humans cos we are pushed to every rubbish they bring to us. We easily give up once we hear the word ''sanction'' or they'll stop their aid towards us.

Come to think of it, what is their aim of same sex marriage. Has same sex marriage contributed 0.0001% positively in any society?

...Africans should be aware that there is always a test you'll pass for greatness so we must not fail this exam before us.
u are a true african
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by soloyes(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
They should go and pressure china, UAE, Qatar, Saudi arabia etc na! Africa is their target because we still look up 2 them for aid. Lets stop borrowing or receiving aid and they will have nothing to hold unto to pressure us.

1 Like

Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by obinnakenedo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
0monnakoda:
Shut up! What does God have to do with this.We don't accept homosexuality because it is alien to our culture full stop.We are not "Godless" but we are a nation full of raping and kidnapping,419,child marriage,drug dealers,fathers impregnating daughters and using humans for rituals and cheating in exams etc. Are we more godly than any other country?
It is always the brainless that invoke God's name in debates
There are so many good arguments against homosexuality in our country and none of them has anything to do with God.Why is it when it come to this we remember God.Do you need gods to tell you not to eat s,hit
When it comes to evil Nigeria is probably the most godless place on earth so spare us the "God" crap !
There are so many forces that pervert the minds of men everywhere and plenty of that in Nigeria too so stop the brainless generalizations. Homosexuality has been around long before America or the West. So it is NOT a western thing .At least America gave the world the Internet.What has the "godly" Nigeria contributed to mankind. Please mention one thing of value that has come out of Nigeria.
Your Jesus probably was a gay anyway!
haba!. Please show some respect to my saviour Jesus Christ, for he is greater than u. May God help us. There is trouble, and it seems nearer each passing day!
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by fresher: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
OBAMA AND HIS ILLUMINATI PREACHING. I SEE A SITUATION WHERE BY IF WE DONT STOP THIS STUPID PREACHING NOW, EVEN THE DEAD WILL COME OUT OF THEIR GRAVES TO PROTEST AGAINST IT... GO AND SLEEP OBAMA....
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by obinnakenedo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Red_Card: Is christianity our culture? I hate it when they say homosexuality isn't our culture because our culture is idol worship not christianity. Homosexuality isn't a culture but life style. It's a choice and nature (in most cases). Not everyone needs a woman as a partner. Maybe molestation, stealing, killing, curroption n child abuse are parts of our so called culture. If the so called leaders should be well investigated on, u will find out they are chronic gays. They are sugar daddies of young guys on the streets. Hypocrites. If you like legalise gay marriage or not, Charles remains my lover.
mmmm! Smh
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by soloyes(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
If America is concerned about the right of every minority group, why have they not legalised armed robbery because some people are addicted robbers? Why are they going after terrorist who take pleasure in killing without respecting their own wishes? Mumu set of people
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by Meringe(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Reuben.Abati:

[size=18pt]Stop behaving like a palm wine tapper.

The world is fucking larger than what you think. I bet you never heard of an Encyclopaedia, not to talk of holding one in your hands or reading it.

Gullible son of a palm wine tapper. Tell those tales to your neighbours. Local Professor.
[/size]
It is better to be a palm tapper than to be possessed by gayism spirit which closed your senses against the simple law of nature which even the dogs respect by poking the genital area of another mate to ascertain whether its he or she. Where dogs can descend that and you can not, what are you then?

1 Like

Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by loswhite(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
The same senators that gave 14 years jail sentence 4 gays based on religious moral ground legalize underage marriage in our constitution on religious ground. If we can legalize underage marriage then we don't have any moral justification to jail gays because in my opinion underage marriage is worst than 2 consenting adult that are gays. Smh 4 religion
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
soloyes: They should go and pressure china, UAE, Qatar, Saudi arabia etc na! Africa is their target because we still look up 2 them for aid. Lets stop borrowing or receiving aid and they will have nothing to hold unto to pressure us.
u are on point!
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by 0monnakoda: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
obinna-kenedo:
haba!. Please show some respect to my saviour Jesus Christ, for he is greater than u. May God help us. There is trouble, and it seems nearer each passing day!
No I am greater than her
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Well, I think the existing law should be reviewed and the death sentence imposed! Fvcking A.ssholes
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by steveec122(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Because they want larger population of people to anger their creator,they know their creator detest/hates sodomy,so the disobedient angel who was cast out of heaven,dragged with him agents to wage war against his creator who had given him free will. If the free will of man is not checked to be subject to his creator,that fallen angel will use such person as an instrunpment to destroy his generation.Someone gave up his will to live and shed a symbolic precious blood to reconcile man to his creator-the calendar of man changed and started about 2013 years ago when Jesus Christ of Nazareth paid the price. Believe and give your life to him because even the soldier that was watching him upon the cross testified that Jesus Christ is truly the Son of God.Keep human wisdom apart,Spiritual things are for the Spiritual. They had already suceeded in giving some africans nude dresses,body denaturalisation,drugs and food to alter hormone and create urge for same sex,packaged foods that creates deprassion and anger by disturting your adrenalin and pituatory glands all to weaking your spiritual life and fall from your crreator--no wonder you fast and pray to invite God.
N_girl: I don't get it. Why is it always Nigeria! Nigeria! Nigeria!. There are other countries in Africa an other places that don't approve of homosexuality too yet they keep on pressuring us more than other countries. WHY
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by justhelp(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
0monnakoda:
Shut up! What does God have to do with this.We don't accept homosexuality because it is alien to our culture full stop.We are not "Godless" but we are a nation full of raping and kidnapping,419,child marriage,drug dealers,fathers impregnating daughters and using humans for rituals and cheating in exams etc. Are we more godly than any other country?
There are so many good arguments against homosexuality in our country and none of them has anything to do with God.Why is it when it come to this we remember God.Do you need gods to tell you not to eat s,hit
When it comes to evil Nigeria is probably the most godless place on earth so spare us the "God" crap !
There are so many forces that pervert the minds of men everywhere and plenty of that in Nigeria too so stop the brainless generalizations. Homosexuality has been around long before America or the West. So it is NOT a western thing .At least America gave the world the Internet.What has the "godly" Nigeria contributed to mankind. Please mention one thing of value that has come out of Nigeria.
see one of them Nairalanders run oh, God will punish you and your illuminati group,the world learders are belong,they are the one behind it and they want to take Nigerians to hell with them God forbid. Either you like it or not My country Nigeria is not a Godless country,all the social vices you mention happen every where even bnefore Nigeria was born so Homosexuality is not our culture and it will never be part of our life.God will judge you for mention Jesus on your post, You sick head

1 Like

Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Red_Card: Is christianity our culture? I hate it when they say homosexuality isn't our culture because our culture is idol worship not christianity. Homosexuality isn't a culture but life style. It's a choice and nature (in most cases). Not everyone needs a woman as a partner. Maybe molestation, stealing, killing, curroption n child abuse are parts of our so called culture. If the so called leaders should be well investigated on, u will find out they are chronic gays. They are sugar daddies of young guys on the streets. Hypocrites. If you like legalise gay marriage or not, Charles remains my lover.

Have you seen you useless life? In the days of our fore fathers this despicable act was considered as a great taboo and was even unheard of, it was not even known , it didnt even exist, I mean if anyone was caught in the act the 7 years imprisonment would have been a far kinder option than the terrifying punsihment the culprit would have experienced; he probably would have been burnt alive with his family been driven out of the community, remaining outcastes and cursed for their entire generation.

Homosexuality is alien to us, though confused fools like you have started following blindly in the trends of the white skin, beware it shall never be accepted as part of our culture, not now, not in the next million years to come, so be mindful of your a.ss and when you start suffering from colon cancer and drooping faeces like sweat in the long run, no child shall be around to take care of you on your sick bed.
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by ccollins(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
0monnakoda:

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!![b][/b]
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
0monnakoda: Your mother is a fool and your father is a bastard

Just like your stupid mother and father, fvcking idiot
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by ccollins(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rilamaka:

Have you seen you useless life? In the days of our fore fathers this despicable act was considered as a great taboo and was even unheard of, it was not even known , it didnt even exist, I mean if anyone was caught in the act the 7 years imprisonment would have been a far kinder option than the terrifying punsihment the culprit would have experienced; he probably would have been burnt alive with his family been driven out of the community, remaining outcastes and cursed for their entire generation.

Homosexuality is alien to us, though confused fools like you have started following blindly in the trends of the white skin, beware it shall never be accepted as part of our culture, not now, not in the next million years to come, so be mindful of your a.ss and when you start suffering from colon cancer and drooping faeces like sweat in the long run, no child shall be around to take care of you on your sick bed.

SEEM YOU ARE NOT LOGICAL ,homosexuality is not a "WHITE THING" so why do you justify nigeria in homosexuality when we have more evil demons here in NIGERIA
Re: FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
ccollins:

SEEM YOU ARE NOT LOGICAL ,homosexuality is not a "WHITE THING" so why do you justify nigeria in homosexuality when we have more evil demons here in NIGERIA

It is and has always been a "white thing" umtil people like you started borrowing the culture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: What I Would Have Told Buhari - Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman / Debts/liabilities Inherited By Buhari Admin In 2015 / Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.