Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Pictures Of A Nairalander - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of A Nairalander (16208 Views)

Help A Nairalander Win Samsung Photo Contest / A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. / Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by otikpoko(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
See one of the ops picture here.

i bet this guys uses 2-3 fingers while picking his nose because 1 finger will not be enough to do the job grin

I think the Igbos call it Otaba or so(snuff) the guy mix both snuff and yeast (used in baking bread etc) and inhale through the nostrils, that is why it is so big grin i also know that this guy smokes E-gbo(Indian hemp) mixed with yeast as well-the result? Big lips! grin

Op,how many wraps do you also smoke with your nose?cos no doubt with those huge nostrils, you go dey use one nostril dey smoke like two wraps at a time den bring out the smoke with the other nostril lipsrsealed

Hope you wont kill me? grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
otikpoko: See one of the ops picture here.

i bet this guys uses 2-3 fingers while picking his nose because 1 finger will not be enough to do the job grin

I think the Igbos call it Otaba or so(snuff) the guy mix both snuff and yeast (used in baking bread etc) and inhale through the nostrils, that is why it is so big grin i also know that this guy smokes E-gbo(Indian hemp) mixed with yeast as well-the result? Big lips! grin

Op,how many wraps do you also smoke with your nose?cos no doubt with those huge nostrils, you go dey use one nostril dey smoke like two wraps at a time den bring out the smoke with the other nostril lipsrsealed

Hope you wont kill me? grin

nice one!
for your information, the OP doesn't smoke whatever you mentioned.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chillisauce:

Stop being petty, every Tom, D ick and Harry have an iPad ! It's no big deal, maybe it is for you! That's shows ur level. Upon all you forex dollars, u can't get urself a gadget, u fit even change that your old computer in the first pics u posted. Abi na 25 dollars u make per month? undecided

See this self acclaimed ! didnt you see an Ipad in front of the Laptop?
for your information, I am into IT and I am also a Certified Telecom Engineer I know what is gadget.
I am sure someone bought the HANDPAD for you.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
zig2ryme04:

See this self acclaimed ! didnt you see an Ipad in front of the Laptop?
for your information, I am into IT and I am also a Certified Telecom Engineer I know what is gadget.
I am sure someone bought the HANDPAD for you.

I didn't see any gadget, post the pics again so I will confirm grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chillisauce:

mumu like you wey mummy still dey feed
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chillisauce:

you better use your HANDPAD for your menstrual period.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
zig2ryme04:

you better use your HANDPAD for your menstrual period.

Mumu, u deleted ur expired face! Vacuum noise!

You are so happy am engaging you. Let me leave u di your forex. My time here is expired!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Revolva(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
So Na Nairalander picture dey make front page...instead of valuable posts
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Zither(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
[b]Op, looks are deceptive. Raw gold is ugly to the eye, diamonds are hidden in filth...only keen observers can spot the permanent beauty you possess despite your physical appearance. You are of far more worth and value than 95% of dudes here who made negative comments about your looks.

Moreover, your physical looks are not the handle for attaining success and greatness in life.....if in doubt, ask these 'fine' dudes making fun of you.

You are very bold and courageous to put yourself on the spotlight....something their weak knees will hardly permit them to do...a case in point that one should never judge the book by its cover...

You are the star of this night for this little but extraordinary feat of revealing yourself to a public forum knowing you would be placing yourself directly in the line of fire. You possess golden qualities that all their good looks cannot afford when combined.

I wish you more pips in your forex trading and always have your indespensable ignore list @ hand when haters come knocking...

I'd rather be at the top, a favourite spot, where most of the ugly people of the world and through time have been known to occupy than spend worthless years on the ground level with 'cute guys and girls' whose only ambition and dream in life is to admire their reflection on mirrors...

Op, be yourself....you might not be the perfect looking dude but you are a shining star...
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
#HISSSSS I missed the pics! angry
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Flytefalls: #HISSSSS I missed the pics! angry

lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
adaobi123:

lipsrsealed
Did you see? Anything named eye candy? grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
Flytefalls:
Did you see? Anything named eye candy? grin

I saw it all grin lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
adaobi123:

I saw it all grin lipsrsealed
Heheheh! I see... #exitsthreadwithstealth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by dartsidius7(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
[size=17pt]LMAO....... I still cant stop laughing at the comments. cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by riskit33: 12:18am On Jul 21, 2013
OP i missed the pix you uploaded, however i've gone through the entire thread and these are my honest observations:
1. You were very courageous to upload your pix on a public forum such as these.
2. You however demonstrated no courage whatsoever to ignore negative comments passed at you.
3. You rained abuses of all sorts on people who didn't rate you well and even took up a personal vendetta by quoting each of their comments in your bid to defend yourself.
4. Yet you never individually thanked people who commended you. You only said one general 'thank you'.
Well here's my take- when someone's trying to engage you in a brawl wisdom demands you don't indulge them. (Reason- when you do then you'v taken the bait and you'v condescended to their level and they'll gladly drag you into the mud. But if you don't they'll soon give up and leave you to move on to their next scheme).
On the other hand, when people commend you, appreciate them on a one on one basis. (Reason- when you do that they'll come back to say something nice to you another time and you'll feel great and happy with yourself).
Just my two cents.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Mogidi: 12:32am On Jul 21, 2013
Those bad mouthing the @op are just jealous, non of them have a picture in their profile. If they looked better than the @op they would have uploaded their pic.

Bad belle go kill some people.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by studio43(m): 1:52am On Jul 21, 2013
mayapop: Who are you? undecided

Ghost face just got u a husband...

The op ofcourse. cheesy

He is into forex and yahoo yahoo biznez..
Infacti, he is the latest big boy in town.
Importer exporter.

Nne, u havu no ploblem e nu go?

Just say yes and all your problems z solved grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by studio43(m): 2:04am On Jul 21, 2013
Mogidi: Those bad mouthing the @op are just jealous, non of them have a picture in their profile. If they looked better than the @op they would have uploaded their pic.

Bad belle go kill some people.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..we've heard thaat so many times.

Boring!!

But not n the OP's case mehn cuz dude is naturally and artificially ugly.

#i mean this in a nice way*
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by JOYCEOUS(f): 2:10am On Jul 21, 2013
Chillisauce:

You no see the nostril...

That kin nose go finish oxygen for football stadium sef!

Choi!
Though I did nt c his pics, bt dis comment cracked me up real haaarrrd.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Vansnickers: 4:02am On Jul 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1209438_yemcfx_jpgd38f6fcb42c503c563c7023dc92ed6c2[/img]

See your eyes like say you don smoke igbo tire abi you get yellow fever. . . grin

NA WAAA, this man looks so Dangerous. I hope he is not one of those *cough* *cough*
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by smartnoni(m): 6:27am On Jul 21, 2013
[/quote][quote]
Tolexander: stop it now!

At least the guy is beautiful!
a guy cannot. be beautiful rather. handsome grin
Tolexander: stop it now!

At least the guy is beautiful!
a guy cannot. be beautiful rather. handsome
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by CharlesRolex(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2013
BADOO

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2013
Van snickers:

NA WAAA, this man looks so Dangerous. I hope he is not one of those *cough* *cough*

this man looks better than you, even everyone in your house hold.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by HolyHolla(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2013
What a shame, the pic has been deleted. From posts here, it would appear that the likeness on that pic would have been an exposure and replica of how scientists claim humans looked like millions of years before evolution into homo sapiens.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2013
HolyHolla: What a shame, the pic has been deleted. From posts here, it would appear that the likeness on that pic would have been an exposure and replica of how scientists claim humans looked like millions of years before evolution into homo sapiens.

you are what you just posted... monkey!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Vansnickers: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2013
zig2ryme04:

this man looks better than you, even everyone in your house hold.

Abeg oo, no one in my Household has this "Armed robberish" face.

This man must be related to that Kidnapper, Osisikankwu.

Bro, I'm just messing with you. Why are you vexing like a small girl?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2013
Van snickers:

Abeg oo, no one in my Household has this "Armed robberish" face.

This man must be related to that Kidnapper, Osisikankwu.

Bro, I'm just messing with you. Why are you vexing like a small girl?

your username should be ''Van Sicker'' it seems you are sick in the head. go and mess with your papa and mama in the village.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Vansnickers: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2013
zig2ryme04:

your username should be ''Van Sicker'' it seems you are sick in the head. go and mess with your papa and mama in the village.

LMAO! Hungry Modafucker thinks he's abusing me. HAHAHAHHA!!!

Is it my Fault you are ugly?! Go and blame your god, Yahweh.

Then your parents, that were stupi!d enough to mate.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2013
Van snickers:

LMAO! Hungry Modafucker thinks he's abusing me. HAHAHAHHA!!!

Is it my Fault you are ugly?! Go and blame your god, Yahweh.

Then your parents, that were stupi!d enough to mate.

Oh! i see, you are one of those atheists. i am sure your life as been so miserable and you didnt get any answer and that resulted in abusing Yahweh. get a life and live it to the fullness, i showed myself to the world because i enjoy my live. I removed the picture because of chipmunk like you. ass hole!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Vansnickers: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2013
zig2ryme04:

Oh! i see, you are one of those atheists. i am sure your life as been so miserable and you didnt get any answer and that resulted in abusing Yahweh. get a life and live it to the fullness, i showed myself to the world because i enjoy my live. I removed the picture because of chipmunk like you. ass hole!

My Life Miserable? WRONG! I live in a Country where there is constant electricity, Clean Water, Great Healthcare, Beautiful Women, where dreams actually come true.

Abeg, Krishna and Sango bless the USA for me.

Modafucker dying of hunger in Africa, i don't blame you.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2013
Van snickers:

My Life Miserable? WRONG! I live in a Country where there is constant electricity, Clean Water, Great Healthcare, Beautiful Women, where dreams actually come true.

Abeg, Krishna and Sango bless the USA for me.

Modafucker dying of hunger in Africa, i don't blame you.

Dies!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? / Have You Ever Been Stung By An Acid Bug A.K.A PAPA / Damasak: UN Confirms Boko Haram Attack On Its Facility. Aid Services To Reduce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.