Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? (16240 Views)

Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? / Chief Ezekiel Afukonyo Says Nigeria Has Made Tremendous Progress Since 1960 / What Major Set Back Have You Ever Experienced In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by GeneralKoko(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
I really want to know because I have a lot to share .

Just last year here, I didn't have an esteem . I didn't believe in myself.i didn't love myself one bit. But now I'm confident. I'm not yet at the permanent site but I'm getting there.
A lot has changed really . I've learnt to love myself, I've learnt to keep things to myself and I also realized I need myself more than friends.

I'm no longer depressed and I'm now so focused on chasing my dreams .
Ohhhh I also realized "School is not a scam" but hoping on your certificate as a source of livelihood after school is stupid.

I've learnt a lot.
Share yours.

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by GeneralKoko(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Are you a fan of spoken word poetry? Or you're in search of a spoken word artist that would blow your mind with his craft?

Search no more . Kendeprince got you.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTI4OI8oiqy/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
GeneralKoko:

Just last year here, I didn't have an esteem . I didn't believe in myself.i didn't love myself one bit. But now I'm confident. I'm not yet at the permanent site but I'm getting there.
A lot has changed really . I've learnt to love myself, I've learnt to keep things to myself and I also realized I need myself more than friends.

Ohhhh I also realized "School is not a scam" but hoping on your certificate as a source of livelihood after school is stupid.

I've learnt a lot.
Share yours.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Roctation please front page.
I just discovered hierarchically, that the most loyal to a man is
A. My dog: rot
2. Man
3. Woman
No. 3 will betray you 3 times before no.1 and 2 times before no.2

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by DoggoneDogg: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
My erection is no longer what it once was. Time to get married I guess...

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by MITCHELL96: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
My erection is no longer what it once was. Time to get married I guess...

grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy
These days, I've drastically reduced the way I call people on the phone and how I pick calls also...I no dey call again and I hardly pick peoples calls too....
Only today,I've had over 12 missed calls....

Come on, what's the essence of wasting my airtime calling to check up on people who won't be there for me when I need them?

I just wor dey on my own for now Abeg.. Apart from business related calls and hang outs, please count me out undecided

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by richmond500: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
My d**k got a lot bigger

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by bepositive11: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Same with you. Learning to love myself. It's soooooo empowering! Wish I discovered this earlier instead of looking for love in other people undecided

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by illicit(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
I quit smoking Marijuana voluntarily this year

I don't miss it

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by SeaTrade(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
I'm becoming more patient and tolerant,I guess this is one thing that comes with age.
I still don't know how to sit down and ponder over challenges sha,I take hasty decisions which most times end bad.Im working on it.
Have stopped having random sex,can't remember the last time I slept with another woman and I don't miss that life.
More focused on my grind,have left the luxury and fast life alone,hardly hangout again or keep many friends,my circle is now very small.
My only worry?Building my business,finish!

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
I discovered I don't just look at people but I can also see through them. I am beginning to think whether I have some super power bullshit
grin

I am also on some sperm retention ritual and my energy is on another level.Damn!!

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by The5DME(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
I noticed I don't give a shit about anything anymore.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
I noticed my akant is no longer smiling at me

14 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Demigod22: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
I discovered that I am becoming more mature in my reasoning and behavior. I learn how to put my happiness first, I learned never to settle for less, to be positive and hope for better days ahead.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Demigod22: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
I also discovered that I can actually survive without the people I thought I can't do without.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Bolarineliza202: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
GeneralKoko:

I've learnt a lot.
Share yours.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Roctation please front page.
Same here,that's exactly what I just dealt with few weeks ago.

~cheers to us~ wink wink

5 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by GeneralKoko(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
SeaTrade:
I'm becoming more patient and tolerant,I guess this is one thing that comes with age.
I still don't know how to sit down and ponder over challenges sha,I take hasty decisions which most times end bad.Im working on it.
Have stopped having random sex,can't remember the last time I slept with another woman and I don't miss that life.
More focused on my grind,have left the luxury and fast life alone,hardly hangout again or keep many friends,my circle is now very small.
My only worry?Building my business,finish!

That's nice to read.
We'll keep working on ourselves to be the best.

5 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by GeneralKoko(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ninejaywon:
I discovered I don't just look at people but I can also see through them. I am beginning to think whether I have some super power bullshit
grin

I am also on some sperm retention ritual and my energy is on another level.Damn!!

Yeah I've heard about this sperm retention and energy level stuff . Through more light on it.

5 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Cerebellum: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
I have always been me, so no big changes

But I actually stopped knacking too much...
Raba nah koko

16 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by begoniaa: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Falling in love with an awesomely amazing man. kiss

10 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by arthurwillia(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2021
Im a very dark complexioned guy, I let it define me in 100 till 300level, I will not walk in crowded places, I won’t stay in crowded place. Lol self esteem wan finish me but then 400l till I finishe, I started making conscious efforts to overgrow it, which I did eventually. I’m glad I overgrew it went for service, struggled with crowds at first but then still integrated, talked to an online therapist. It’s not easy Mehn

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Homeboiy: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2021
I have learnt to invest on myself first

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Itohanmiwa: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2021
grin
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2021
begoniaa:
Falling in love with an awesomely amazing man. kiss

Are you cheating on me? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Ochukodj: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2021
well the people trying their occult night time magic on me don live me.. albeit temporarily I suspect undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by BigMoneyeye: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2021
Grown taller than I was a year ago and more beards... Also I now have more sleepless nights and endless worries.

It's hard to balance morals and trying to escape poverty. Perhaps crime is necessary

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Ochukodj: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2021
why?
Do you have medical problems? I'm referring to the latter part of your sentence.
BigMoneyeye:
Grown taller than I was a year ago and more beards... Also I now have more sleepless nights.
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by begoniaa: 2:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Beloved3:

Are you cheating on me? grin
undecided
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by money121(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ok
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Mr100Dollars: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Before i used to have conscience for vagina people, currently the moment you just make any little mistake or bill me, even if it's the smallest thing, so long you're billing me, either i block you or delete your number. And i don't feel a thing.

Back then i used to let go, i might help maybe because the pvssy is so sweet or maybe i feel for the person, but currently any small mistake you make sorry.

I used to love having sex with different girls, but currently, i have only 2 sex partners that I'm finally done with.

This Buhari Govt has finally turn a prince to a Beast and a Monster...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Damasak: UN Confirms Boko Haram Attack On Its Facility. Aid Services To Reduce / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Have You Ever Been Stung By An Acid Bug A.K.A PAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.