Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Pictures Of A Nairalander - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of A Nairalander (16206 Views)

Help A Nairalander Win Samsung Photo Contest / A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. / Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2013
OP, just tell them to close dis thread since u have removed ur uuuuugly photos. Stop fighting! Its not our fault u are ugly na!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2013
Van snickers:

My Life Miserable? WRONG! I live in a Country where there is constant electricity, Clean Water, Great Healthcare, Beautiful Women, where dreams actually come true.

Abeg, Krishna and Sango bless the USA for me.

Modafucker dying of hunger in Africa, i don't blame you.

i see! you are one of the refugees in the USA. you better go find your origin and stop claiming what is not your. your father was part of the slave trade, please try and trace your origin and see that you are nobody.
for your information, i am living well in my country and my country is blessed. i dont depend on my government to feed me i earn my cash. empty brain!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2013
Chillisauce: OP, just tell them to close dis thread since u have removed ur uuuuugly photos. Stop fighting! Its not our fault u are ugly na!

its my thread not yours... i am sure you still have much interest on this thread. you this silly sauce, get something better to do and stop making negative comments on people, try to make front page also and create a story for yourself. those who make the headline makes the money not those who comment silly comments. i need to be in church not waste my precious time with you.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2013
zig2ryme04:

its my thread not yours... i am sure you still have much interest on this thread. you this silly sauce, get something better to do and stop making negative comments on people, try to make front page also and create a story for yourself. those who make the headline makes the money not those who comment silly comments. i need to be in church not waste my precious time with you.

Smh, deranged fellow.

See u later! Family time pour moi
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Vansnickers: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2013
zig2ryme04:

i see! you are one of the refugees in the USA. you better go find your origin and stop claiming what is not your. your father was part of the slave trade, please try and trace your origin and see that you are nobody.
for your information, i am living well in my country and my country is blessed. i dont depend on my government to feed me i earn my cash. empty brain!

Wrong again Modafucker! I'm from Nigeria, I moved to the US Legally and i live in the US Legally. I attend one of the highest ranked colleges, punk. You claim to live comfortably, yet you can't buy soap to wash that your dirty face. You look like a fucki!ng coal Miner.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by studio43(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2013
Chillisauce:

Smh, deranged fellow.

See u later! Family time pour moi

Let's see your face please

Or are my asking for too much?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by studio43(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2013
Van snickers:

Wrong again Modafucker! I'm from Nigeria, I moved to the US Legally and i live in the US Legally. I attend one of the highest ranked colleges, punk. You claim to live comfortably, yet you can't buy soap to wash that your dirty face. You look like a fucki!ng coal Miner.

You're an african bro, usa is not your country... Please how old are you

How many hours do u work a day in usa to put food on the table?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Vansnickers: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2013
I'm done with this Thread. Time to sleep, sunday tomorrow.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by studio43(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2013
Van snickers: I'm done with this Thread. Time to sleep, sunday tomorrow.

Stop avoiding me u dz medio employee??
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2013
Van snickers:

look at this slowpoke! what concerns me with your stupid unconfirmed profile. you are a monkey and you will always be called a monkey in the USA. Who told you i cant go to the US? its because i dont see any big deal going there. moreover, the picture was taken in the morning, i had not taken my bath then. i am sure you must have cleaned the toilet before making your way through as you have claimed. i am very okay in Nigeria and i dont need to migrate to any fucking country. you are just an alien there. OUTCAST

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Vansnickers: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2013
^^^^^^

What?!

Bro, i don't understand what ever language you put up there.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Vansnickers: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2013
zig2ryme04:

look at this slowpoke! what concerns me with your stupid unconfirmed profile. you are a monkey and you will always be called a monkey in the USA. Who told you i cant go to the US? its because i dont see any big deal going there. moreover, the picture was taken in the morning, i had not taken my bath then. i am sure you must have cleaned the toilet before making your way through as you have claimed. i am very okay in Nigeria and i dont need to migrate to any fucking country. you are just an alien there. OUTCAST

Bi!tch calls me a Monkey, yet he has the nostrils that will make King Kong jealous.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by studio43(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2013
Van snickers: ^^^^^^

What?!

Bro, i don't understand what ever language you put up there.

Let's see your phuck face bro.. C'mon u can do it
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Vansnickers: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2013
NA Wa! These ugly Modafuckers won't kill me with laugh. Na me beg your mama and Papa make dey phuck?!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by studio43(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2013
Where is chillisauce??

B I t c h always on the run

Llmmaooo cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by HolyHolla(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2013
zig2ryme04:

you are what you just posted... monkey!

If you are not matured enough to receive the flaks without feeling bad, why did you post such a nauseating pic? In fact, I finally saw the pic reposted by one commentator and I can authoritatively confirm that it looks exactly like that of the Neanderthal, not a Nairalander. Bashing you is so much fun, isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2013
Van snickers:

Bi!tch calls me a Monkey, yet he has the nostrils that will make King Kong jealous.

see this monkey wey dey work for another man's land.
monkey dey work baboon dey chop

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2013
HolyHolla:

If you are not matured enough to receive the flaks without feeling bad, why did you post such a nauseating pic? In fact, I finally saw the pic reposted by one commentator and I can authoritatively confirm that it looks exactly like that of the Neanderthal, not a Nairalander. Bashing you is so much fun, isn't it?

to be sincere with you, i am catching fun also.
or are you also a refugee in the USA? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by HolyHolla(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2013
zig2ryme04:

After reading the post that says you had not had your bath before taking the pic, I understood better. What's that smelling? Igbo, crack or just BO?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2013
studio43: Where is chillisauce??

B I t c h always on the run

Llmmaooo cheesy

they really need people to confront them
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2013
HolyHolla:

After reading the post that says you had not had your bath before taking the pic, I understood better. What's that smelling? Igbo, crack or just BO?

that shows you how natural it is.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by studio43(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2013
zig2ryme04:

they really need people to confront them

Hold your side bro....

You're alone o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by HolyHolla(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2013
zig2ryme04:

to be sincere with you, i am catching fun also.
or are you also a refugee in the USA? grin grin

U.S.? No o. Naija la'wa o. I don't have to become a run-away to slave in a foreign country before I can make a success of life.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Vansnickers: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2013
#Team NO TIME.

No Time to argue with jobless youths.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2013
studio43:

Hold your side bro....

You're alone o

no probs
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2013
Van snickers: #Team NO TIME.

No Time to argue with jobless youths.

your eyes will soon open that you are a slave in another mans land.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by Vansnickers: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2013
zig2ryme04:

your eyes will soon open that you are a slave in another mans land.

LMAO! Your eyes will soon open that you're a Pauper in your own Land.

THE END.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by HolyHolla(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2013
I love Nairaland... What a laugh.

To be sincere, OP, you look good. Many a'girl wouldn't mind dating you. But you will only find them if you had lived a couple of million years ago.♥

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2013
HolyHolla: I love Nairaland... What a laugh.

To be sincere, OP, you look good. Many a'girl wouldn't mind dating you. But you will only find them if you had lived a couple of million years ago.♥

i would so much appreciate if you could show your face, probably pimples and wrinkles have their abode on your face.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by ShirelleBaby: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2013
MATURITY MATURITY...common,at this time and age you should know better dan attacking any1 who says s**ts u dont like..,we live in a world full of hate and envy..laugh over dai comments..life is too short to be bitter...pls quit requoting people comments and lashing dem for dai own funny opinion..it shows you are bitter..i like ur pix though

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
MATURITY MATURITY...common,at this time and age you should know better dan attacking any1 who says s**ts u dont like..,we live in a world full of hate and envy..laugh over dai comments..life is too short to be bitter...pls quit requoting people comments and lashing dem for dai own funny opinion..it shows you are bitter..i like ur pix though

thanks... i only posted the pics as a nairalander, not for people to rate me.
i didnt ask for rate thats why i replied those who made silly comments and i had to remove those pics.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander by zig2ryme04: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2013
Why Analyzing people's Fault when your Life needs an urgent Repair? Stay away from Critics and Repair your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? / Have You Ever Been Stung By An Acid Bug A.K.A PAPA / Damasak: UN Confirms Boko Haram Attack On Its Facility. Aid Services To Reduce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.