Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Kind Of Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Girl? (1152 Views)

In this present days, can will still find this type of girl?(photo) / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Girl? by btech(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

For me, getting a girl friend is as easy as settling an invoice of NGN5000. That's even too much when it comes to paying for a girl around me because in CHOBA, Uniport, the best place to get girls is block D.

However, I am not a flirt and would never be because I'm a busy man. Though the girls see me as I go and come, I entered their hostel only once and that's to check on what one was doing.

Well, I have a girlfriend (which I did not buy but got out of TRUE LOVE FROM ME) and wish I could believe in her honesty. She is very sincere and behaves honest. She usually hides things especially things that make her sad and later opens up. Sometimes I have to identify it. Of course, old days toasters employ themselves to make contributions but Thank God I refused to listen.

A girl like this who never bothers about herself but when it comes to my matter she panics. Facially she does not show signs to let me know how much she panics but when the issue rises high. When it's her matter, she just stays quietly sad but she wants to solve my problem without making me sad.

What do you think she is? Honest? Humble? Sincere? Or Otherwise?

She doesn't act like other girls with the kissing and caressing stuff because I never had time for that as a business man but when I created room for it, she said, there are somethings involved in a relationship and they would come again.

Do you think she would turn out to be active in terms of s**?

What do you think about this lady? I ask because I want to keep her and I have the power currently to run a home. I just need some time because we're both in school. However, I have made money from business which can allow me run a family. It's just rounding up school in two years that's the catch.

Please let me have you say, Nairalanders!

Thanks!
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by welli(f): 3:57pm On May 24, 2008
btech:

Hi Nairalanders,

For me, getting a girl friend is as easy as settling an invoice of NGN5000. That's even too much when it comes to paying for a girl around me because in CHOBA, Uniport, the best place to get girls is block D.

However, I am not a flirt and would never be because I'm a busy man. Though the girls see me as I go and come, I entered their hostel only once and that's to check on what one was doing.

Well, I have a girlfriend (which I did not buy but got out of TRUE LOVE FROM ME) and wish I could believe in her honesty. She is very sincere and behave honest. She usually hides things especially things that make her sad and later opens up. Sometimes I have to identify it. Of course, old days chickers employ themselves to make contributions but Thank God I refused to listen.

A girl like this who never bothers about herself but when it comes to my matter she panics. Facially she does not show signs to let me know how much she panics but when the issue rises high. When it's her matter, she just stays quietly sad but she wants to solve my problem without making me sad.

What do you think she is? Honest? Humble? Sincere? Or Otherwise?

She doesn't act like other girls with the kissing and caressing stuff because I never had time for that as a business but when I have room she said, there are somethings involved in a relationship and they would come again.

do you think she will turn out to be active in terms of s**?

What do you think about this lady? I ask because I want to keep her and I have the power currently to run a home. I just need some time because we're both in school. However, I have made money from business which can allow me run a family. It's just rounding up school in two years that's the catch.

Please let me have you say, Nairalanders!

Thanks!

is that your problem or is that d only criteria of makin her your wife?na wa o.even if she's not can't she learn?she solves your problem witout wantin u to be sad nd u re complainin.u berra hold her well before she slips off your fingers
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by LadyT(f): 4:03pm On May 24, 2008
She sounds like a good one to me!!!!

Cant see a problem.

Re: What Kind Of Girl? by RampantT(f): 4:06pm On May 24, 2008
LadyT:

She sounds like a good one to me!!!!

Cant see a problem.

I agree. . .

poster, do you want something to be wrong in the relationship? Do you want her to be insincere, dishonest or what?
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 24, 2008
some people are blessed wt sugar but they prefer bitter leaf
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by btech(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2008
I never said she is bad  wink

I only wanted so analysis to be sure I got the right person and to ensure I'm not deceived.

Thanks, I think I'm encouraged!!!
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by RampantT(f): 4:13pm On May 24, 2008
btech:

I never said she is bad wink

I only wanted so analysis to be sure I got the right person and to ensure I'm not deceived.

well, you just never know. . .even devils are dressed like angels nowadays

just give it a try and more time. . .

But I would advice you not to do anything to loose her, she might be the one wink
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by chiegemba(f): 4:15pm On May 24, 2008
btech:

I never said she is bad wink

. . . . Glad U R!. . . . smiley
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by emmydee1(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2008
Emmy-Dee is my stage name, i have my Demo with me and i need a promoter,Record deal,marketer, i sing afro Hip-Pop,
this is my number: 08084889410 email: emmydee_music@yahoo.com, i will be glad to hear from you,

Moutheder,
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 24, 2008
buahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ibkaye our little musician come and help dis guy out grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 24, 2008
jennykadry:

buahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ibkaye our little musician come and help this guy out grin grin grin
cool
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 24, 2008
ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ibkaye remove dat ur glasses and sort that guy out,he's in ya league cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 24, 2008
jennykadry:

ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ibkaye remove that your glasses and sort that guy out,he's in ya league cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cool grin
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 24, 2008
ibkaye i said take ya glasses off and help dat guy angry angry angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 24, 2008
where is dat ibkaye d musician sef angry angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by saucekid(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2008
who tell u say my wife na musician?
jenny ,too much slander dey ya mouth oooo
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by chika98: 10:57pm On May 24, 2008
What else do you want? You're one confused fella
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by Gabry(f): 4:22am On May 25, 2008
Oh Goodness, Okay, your girlfriend sounds like me. I dont know about her, but for me honestly, I do that its because I love my boyfriend and will never want to see him hurt no matter what. Even if he hurts me, it doesn't matter because my love for him is too strong. Thats why I'm willing to do anything for him so I think maybe your girlfriend is feeling the same way too? It will be advisable for you to talk to her and question her about your doubts. By opening yourself up to your partner, you will get the answers.
Re: What Kind Of Girl? by Vuitton(m): 6:23am On May 25, 2008
Nicely put

(1) (Reply)

My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! / good vibes / From Being A Total Loser With Women : To Having A Date With A Beautiful Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.