Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! (1150 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / My Fiance Is A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by 404eater(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2009
My Brother lives Abroad me sef in 9ja. My brother introduced me to this small girl say he want to marry. I dont know her too well because the city she is schooling is very far from me. She is finishing university soon and they will marry. I saw her on facebook and added her as ma friend. I wanted to chat to her and see how she is faring, she didnt know who I was because the name sef on facebook is not my name she knows.

What she told me was that she lived in the UK and had a house and a job and comes online for gist.
I scratched my head because I was confused, this cannot be the same girl who is in the University?
So I asked her more questions, and the lies she told me about her life was totally different than what I knew of her!

I forgot about it for a while because I thought she was playing with me. But yesterday I saw her online and I said hello. I have just gotten off the phone with my brother and he mentioned that he wasnt able to talk to her because she was sleepy.  I said hello, how are you. She replied she is cool because she just woke up from resting after work.
Which sleep again?  None of her stories makes sense!  What does she gain by making up stories about herself?
Should I tell my brother? Abeg help o  sad
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by jaybee3(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2009
r u r brother's watchman? let him find out himself.
i hope u know a lot of peeps on FB have same or similar names
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by vanitty: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2009
what story is she telling?
don't you know people do both at the same time, work part-time while schooling undecided
or when you just wake up, don't you feel drowsy or just want to go back to bed?
YOu better say what is really on your mind.
Why should you even be talking slyly to your brother's girlfriend, tell her who you are
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by 404eater(m): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2009
jay bee:

r u r brother's watchman? let him find out himself.
i hope u know a lot of peeps on FB have same or similar names

she has pictures, I know it is the same small girl angry
Since when did she live in the UK
And my brother pays her school fees, what job again angry
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by 404eater(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2009
vanitty:

what story is she telling?
don't you know people do both at the same time, work part-time while schooling undecided
or when you just wake up, don't you feel drowsy or just want to go back to bed?
YOu better say what is really on your mind.
Why should you even be talking slyly to your brother's girlfriend, tell her who you are

I dont know sef, I added her to ma friend. I thought she knew me, but when she started telling me stories of her life in the UK , me sef was confused. Tommorow she is going on a vacation in the Islands, Since when?

She say her mama and papa sef join her over, when I can go now to the village and see them?
I dont know why she is telling stories like this
My Brother knows nothing sad
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by minute(f): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
Get a job please.
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by 404eater(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2009
minute:

Get a job please.

Why u dey abuse me? Someone that is supposed to marrying my brother is in some Local University telling Stories about herself? Imagine! I ask her what she does in the UK, she replied she mananges a bank in London

Is this normal
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
404eater:

Why u dey abuse me? Someone that is supposed to marrying my brother is in some Local University telling Stories about herself?  Imagine! I ask her what she does in the UK, she replied she mananges a bank in London

Is this normal

lool,  this guy is a joker

Don't you get it she's lying to you? It's normal

You just don't expect her to give personal details to whom she doesn't even know besides why are you asking her so many questions at 1st,

If I were in her shoes, I won't even reply you cos you are like a [b][size=20pt]stranger!!! maybe a criminal[/size] [/b]she thinks  grin

Common go get brother shoes and clean [OK]
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by 404eater(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2009
faakay:

lool, this guy is a joker

Don't you get it she's lying to you? It's normal

You just don't expect her to give personal details to whom she doesn't even know besides why are you asking her so many questions at 1st,

If I were in her shoes, I won't even reply you cos you are like a [b][size=20pt]stranger!!! maybe a criminal[/size] [/b]she thinks grin

Common go get brother shoes and clean [OK]

na see, Nigeria is a big country

me sef is not going to look for her in 9ja nor do I form over people abroad
I think she is fake.

I dont claim something I am not. Simple angry angry
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2009
404eater:

I think she is fake.

Well I don;t know about this::::Just let her be
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by platinumnk(f): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2009
404eater:

I think she is fake.

Well I would leave her alone unless she is saying she is dating someone else.

Some people live in imagined lives, maybe she is imaging life with your brother? grin

Personally I do have a problem with people like that, maybe it self esteem issues undecided
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by iice(f): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2009
Sorry ooo. . .if woman try that shit for my bros'. . .i go dismantle am sharply grin

It's scaringly normal for people to 'form' and 'fabricate' cheesy Even in this place with the benefit of anonymity, the things that happen and the buckets of lies. . .what more out there in real time? cheesy
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by LordReed(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2009
404eater:

I saw her on facebook and added her as ma friend. I wanted to chat to her and see how she is faring, she didnt know who I was because the name sef on facebook is not my name she knows.

U sef u be storyteller! What are you doing on Facebook with a name dat she doesn't know u wit? Abi na ur coven name u use abi d one wey una Papa give u no sweet again?
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2009
why do you keep saying "sef"  grin grin Its funny and ridiculous or is that some new slang that I dont know about because I have been living under a rock? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by olanajim(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2009
@poster,

Well well, another one will soon come to roast,

Why not tell the lady who you are first and see how she will react? Dont tell your brother yet. let her know you.

That disclosure will however add you to the reason why people should not just add anyone on their fb list if they have skeleton in their cupboards. You know you equally commit sin by disguising as someone else. There is no way she will see your picture and she will know knwo i is you. In a nutshell, you are also a storyteller though you are telling the police story. Kudos. Eni maa ku pade eni maa pa!
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by platinumnk(f): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2009
olanajim:

@poster,

Well well, another one will soon come to roast,

Why not tell the lady who you are first and see how she will react? Dont tell your brother yet. let her know you.

That disclosure will however add you to the reason why people should not just add anyone on their fb list if they have skeleton in their cupboards. You know you equally commit sin by disguising as someone else. There is no way she will see your picture and she will know knwo i is you. In a nutshell, you are also a storyteller though you are telling the police story. Kudos. Eni maa ku pade eni maa pa!

I think the girl will flip out if she find out they guy knows her and shes been lying about herself all that time.

I wonder what her excuse will be! grin
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by platinumnk(f): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You do you keep saying "sef" grin grin Its funny and ridiculous or is that some new slang that I dont know about because I have been living under a rock? grin grin grin grin

I think me sef is myself grin grin
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2009
platinumnk:

I think me sef is myself grin grin
Ha I see thanks grin grin is that a new slang or typical pidgin?
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by platinumnk(f): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I think its some form of pidgin lmao, which one sef me no sabi grin
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
platinumnk:

I think its some form of pidgin lmao, which one sef me no sabi grin
I see grin grin It was just funny reading the me sef in every sentence cheesy cheesy
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by Pharoh: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2009
Me sef dey enjoy both of una pidgin english  grin. [size=1pt]How are you dear? long time [/size] smiley
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by LordReed(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

It's typical pidgin. Since he used it gave it back to him like he'd undastand. Sef has many uses like me sef = myself and you sef = yourself it could also be an interjection eg I don't even know sef! LWKM
Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by mcnikes(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2009
A beg send me d babe's facebook id.

(1) (Reply)

So After A Happily Ever After. . . . Who Should Die First? / Re: Valentine Photography Training Promo! (50% Discount) / For Single Men Only. Why Do Single Men Fear Commitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.