Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (280744 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DAdmiral(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Thanks
Youngpo413:
check store settings,there is an option for mobile data,I just remembered now.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
it was a good phone back then when I was really really crazy about windows,large display,good battery backup, and those windows "half baked" app runs smoothly,the display was ok with nice viewing angles and clear black ,very good camera,the smartphone was slim too,I had to dash it out when I realized that windows is the most boring OS worldwide,even the so called windows 10 will still have nothing to offer so I jumped ship,ever since I tasted android,it was as if I tasted freedom for the first time and no going back,right now,I'm using a mid ranged samsung galaxy A8 and it serves me wella,there are more to smartphones than halfbaked apps,cortana and here map (offline),common opera mini is still on beta,shame on windows.
I have Never seen a comment so deprived of facts...bro u needs to start reading rather than speculate lie and baseless rumors. (am sorry too)

Aystarz:

Boss I tell you. Im already regretting buying this damn phone.

with all humility...blaim yourself 4 buying a phone u clearly didn't know anything about but rather Dan research u come crying(am sorry). its called, ignorance and low thinking ability. u need to upgrade bro.

Youngpo413:
it was a good phone back then when I was really really crazy about windows,large display,good battery backup, and those windows "half baked" app runs smoothly,the display was ok with nice viewing angles and clear black ,very good camera,the smartphone was slim too,I had to dash it out when I realized that windows is the most boring OS worldwide,even the so called windows 10 will still have nothing to offer so I jumped ship,ever since I tasted android,it was as if I tasted freedom for the first time and no going back,right now,I'm using a mid ranged samsung galaxy A8 and it serves me wella,there are more to smartphones than halfbaked apps,cortana and here map (offline),common opera mini is still on beta,shame on windows.
I have Never seen a comment do deprive of facts....

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
solomonsojay:

I have Never seen a comment so deprived of facts...bro u needs to start reading rather than speculate lie and baseless rumors. (am sorry too)

with all humility...blaim yourself 4 buying a phone u clearly didn't know anything about but rather Dan research u come crying(am sorry). its called, ignorance and low thinking ability. u need to upgrade bro.

suit yourself.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
. bro stop writing rubbish....Win def ows phone is not meant for kids...i have been using Windows phone since the OS 6.5 now am currently on build 10 mobile...

the honest truth is that if u dont know what you want on windows,phone then its beta not using you....am surprise u are comparing Andriod with WP...Andriod may have more apps than Windows but the OS is pure crap....the only way u can truely enjoy Andriod OS is if u have a high end phone....I.e for better gaming experience cos it lags alot.....a 512 ram of Windows phone is equal to a 2gb Ram on Andriod....in terms od picture quality i will go for windows anytime...my 535 is a machibe i love,am gonna wait some months before getting my hand on 950xl and also continuum is like a dream

has anybody on Window 10 build tried the Vonnect app...its freaking amazing ,you can play music on any wireless or bluetooth music device

the browsing speed and battery consumption rate are way Beta.....i dont think i will ever use Andriod again cos am hooked to windows phone

3 Likes

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
hi evryone,
(PS. typing with Android Phone, cos am currently out of Data on my Nokia Lumia 822 so pls bear d crappy typo errors)
my name is SolomonSojay and formerly a diehard Android fanboy who along by used to believe windows phone was boring and hopeless, Dat Iphone +ios is in another class of it own but after after 4years of android usage (even with a good knowledgeof android coding n architecture + background knowledge in android software manipulation...Now I know better and can boldly say Dat android being better or nearly as good as Ms WP or W10 is even more vague Dan your combine idea of Windows.

Sorry to say , but the Op of this thread Lack the intellectual capacity to correct and improve the users experience and help those who troop help looking for help...I even dare to say his intention for cre

ating this particular thread is to aid his sales of Lumia products rather Dan help those seeking for such here ( I stand to Be Wisely Corrected).

I know I sound harse but we Nigerian Youths must go above this level of mediocrity, and strive to be more...proactive in all we do...in this case our assessment of Windows as a mobile brand ( From wp, rtm to W10 mobile).

I believe I can do better at beibg the main contributor here Dan the Op...Simply put am taking the Hop's responsibilities ( though he can keep his tittle cheesy )

( So tired of the sluggish and unadaptive android keyboard) will continue 2morow but I decided to created a Whatsapp group for those who are in Need of "Urgent Help as related to WP and W10 Mobile". but Note THIS THREAD REMAINS THE MAIN VENUE FOR ME TO RENDER ASSISTANT TO TJOSE WHO NEEDS IT BUT ONLY IF UR CASE IS DIRE CAN UASK ON WHATSAPP.

FYI: W10 Mobile Will Officially Be Released on 14 Dec.2015.

i have been using the "INSIDER'S TP" ...the Experience so far is second to none.

less I forget...you all should make WindowsCentral.com you best friend if u are a WP owner...No More Spreading of Baseless & fact less rumour!
pls, feel free to ask any question n also state ur mind but do it with precision be factual rather Dan speculatively.

d whatsapp no: 08114004955

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
imagine this pic is from a 5mp windows,phone camera

2 Likes

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
solomonsojay:
hi evryone,
(PS. typing with Android Phone, cos am outtakes Dat on my Nokia Lumia 822 so pls bear d crappy typo errors)
my name is SolomonSojay and formerly a diehard Android fanboy who along by used to believe windows phone was boring and hopeless, Dat Iphone +ios is in another class of it own but after after 4years of android usage (even with a good knowledgeof android coding n architecture + background knowledge in android software manipulation...Now I know better and can boldly say Dat android being better or nearly as good as Ms WP or W10 is even more vague Dan your combine idea of Windows.

Sorry to say , but the Op of this thread Lack the intellectual capacity to correct and improve the users experience and help those who troop help looking for help...I even dare to say his intention for cre

ating this particular thread is to aid his sales of Lumia products rather Dan help those seeking for such here ( I stand to Be Wisely Corrected).

I know I sound harse but we Nigerian Youths must go above this level of mediocrity, and strive to be more...proactive in all we do...in this case our assessment of Windows as a mobile brand ( From wp, rtm to W10 mobile).

I believe I can do better at beibg the main contributor here Dan the Op...Simply put am taking the Hop's responsibilities ( though he can keep his tittle cheesy )

( So tired of the sluggish and unadaptive android keyboard) will continue 2morow but I decided to created a Whatsapp group for those who are in Need of "Urgent Help as related to WP and W10 Mobile". but Note THIS THREAD REMAINS THE MAIN VENUE FOR ME TO RENDER ASSISTANT TO TJOSE WHO NEEDS IT BUT ONLY IF UR CASE IS DIRE CAN UASK ON WHATSAPP.

FYI: W10 Mobile Will Officially Be Released on 14 Dec.2015.

i have been using the "INSIDER'S TP" ...the Experience so far is second to none.

less I forget...you all should make WindowsCentral.com you best friend if u are a WP owner...No More Spreading of Baseless & fact less rumour!
pls, feel free to ask any question n also state ur mind but do it with precision be factual rather Dan speculatively.
bro Dec 14 is not a guarranteed date for the release...

P.S am also a windows central user
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
. bro stop writing rubbish....Win def ows phone is not meant for kids...i have been using Windows phone since the OS 6.5 now am currently on build 10 mobile...

the honest truth is that if u dont know what you want on windows,phone then its beta not using you....am surprise u are comparing Andriod with WP...Andriod may have more apps than Windows but the OS is pure crap....the only way u can truely enjoy Andriod OS is if u have a high end phone....I.e for better gaming experience cos it lags alot.....a 512 ram of Windows phone is equal to a 2gb Ram on Andriod....in terms od picture quality i will go for windows anytime...my 535 is a machibe i love,am gonna wait some months before getting my hand on 950xl and also continuum is like a dream

has anybody on Window 10 build tried the Vonnect app...its freaking amazing ,you can play music on any wireless or bluetooth music device

the browsing speed and battery consumption rate are way Beta.....i dont think i will ever use Andriod again cos am hooked to windows phone
just few months ago,I was like you,so I know that feelings....android is pure crap I agree,but I can't stop wondering why so many manufacturers are still opting for a crap OS.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
just few months ago,I was like you,so I know that feelings....android is pure crap I agree,but I can't stop wondering why so many manufacturers are still opting for a crap OS.
bro...have been using windows OS for years ...am not a new comer,am not a newbie like u that jumped in without knowing the OS

quality and quantity are 2 diff things....even cheap mtn phone is running on andriod so what do u think ER
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
bro...have been using windows OS for years ...am not a new comer,am not a newbie like u that jumped in without knowing the OS
suit yourself.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
bro Dec 14 is not a guarranteed date for the release...

P.S am also a windows central user

u say Dat cos of windows track record but am suture they are committed to it this time.
for d record,the windows has has been putting updates to some user outside d insider TP for the past 3days now...u can very... not just 950/lx devices
if u are on the .29 build u will know Dat the os is more ready. also taking into account Dat red storm is scheduled for 3rd 'Q' of 2016...they will surely release W10 and just fix d little bugs with some cumulative updates.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Youngpo413:

Pls read.
"we Nigerian Youths must
go above this level of mediocrity, and strive to be
more...proactive in all we do...in this case our
assessment of Windows as a mobile brand ( From
wp, rtm to W10 mobile)."

I won't say u are new but how far is not how well, u need to read and expand ur knowledge base about tech...knowing how to use android does not make u an I.T person.

now to ur question... Android has an Open source code But has Windows is Exclusive. u cant put windows on ur product without real and almost impassable scrutiny dats y only Nokia, HTC, Samsung den d recent xiami mi4 ( pls check dar specs for fact to see what am saying). windows Can Not afford to Compromise standard not even for it fans...

One Question for u too: How many cooperation do u know Dat use android services in dar organization...I bet u know know, but windows has the largest share in aspects, have u even seen a MS Surface before?? have u heard of Ms Band before
see u talk about out of ignorance without having indept knowledge of what exactly u are getting into.

I cry wen i hear people who darken knowledge in the guise of knowing too much...pls bro...uggrade.

2 Likes

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
solomonsojay:

Pls read.
"we Nigerian Youths must
wp, rtm to W10 mobile)."

I won't say u are new but how far is not how well, u need to read and expand ur knowledge base about tech...knowing how to use android does not make u an I.T person.

now to ur question... Android has an Open source code But has Windows is Exclusive. u cant put windows on ur product without real and almost impassable scrutiny dats y only Nokia, HTC, Samsung den d recent xiami mi4 ( pls check dar specs for fact to see what am saying). windows Can Not afford to Compromise standard not even for it fans...

One Question for u too: How many cooperation do u know Dat use android services in dar organization...I bet u know know, but windows has the largest share in aspects, have u even seen a MS Surface before?? have u heard of Ms Band before
see u talk about out of ignorance without having indept knowledge of what exactly u are getting into.

I cry wen i hear people who darken knowledge in the guise of knowing too much...pls bro...uggrade.
bla bla bla,thanks anyway!next time try harder...next.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
solomonsojay:

Pls read.
"we Nigerian Youths must
wp, rtm to W10 mobile)."

bla bla bla,thanks anyway!next time try harder...next?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 1:02am On Dec 12, 2015
kinesis:
i have a few lumia for sale. just check out my page if interested.
Your phones are too expensive.
Did you know the Lumia 1320 is way cheaper than that your price on Konga?
Just saying
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 1:06am On Dec 12, 2015
DAdmiral:
As in,it will insist i use wifi by force?or i can use my data or it will give me the option of both?
Go to data sense and set data plan to unlimited.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 1:21am On Dec 12, 2015
If you are going to buy windows phone, know what you are buying!
I acknowledge that there is an app issue and it is really annoying.

Please, if you say WP is crap, what would you say about iOS?
The only thing iOS has is apps, else it's so ordinary.

I wouldn't recommend WP for anyone right now anyway because of the app gap. It can make you paranoid! sad

But this see finish sef sad if you bought an iPhone now and you found the OS unable to even use normal PC transfers without iTunes headache, you won't say anything o cheesy abi the useless browsers that can't even access the file manager... Lol
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Aystarz: 1:51am On Dec 12, 2015
solomonsojay:

Clap for yourself. You really must be great at figuring how people's thinking faculty work through the phone choices they make. Some idiotic dunce you are. Who even brought you into this discussion? You'd do well to mind your damn biz next time.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 3:45am On Dec 12, 2015
Good morning @all
AM SORRY IF ANY OF YOU IS OFFENDED BY MY COMMENTS EARLIER ON.
am not quoting anybody this time so we won't have to quarrel but rather m here to help you you improve your windows experience and in so doing we can all enjoy the great features windows has to offer.

firstly, I'll lik to state that "WE CANNOT EXPAND BEYOND THE LEVEL OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE BASE" so if we want to go far in life our way of thinking can not be shallow nor based on the perception of others but we must all strive to know for our selves the limit to anything in life rather than be limit by what we hear.
Secondly, we must be ready to forsake what we think we know and open our minds to the possibilities all around us.

check my post and thread on android...I even imported and sold for more than a year, repaired
(software issues) some sent to me by NLanders from different part of Nigeria. so am am very well acquainted with android more than the average person. I still have one what I use as backup and also as my WiFi hotspot for my lumia phone ( thanks to Glo bis of 1k for 3gb but dats just Nigerian Telecom wahala ). but reality my windows phone is mobile office.

to those who cling to the "app gap" idea, pls tell me which app do u need for your daily work (games n fun aside) that is not on Windows phone...even the so called ( facebook, twitter, instagram etc.) beta apps packs the necessary features that are required for the daily and regular use. ( I stand to be wisely corrected).

android is nothing but an apps glorified OS. with no idea of how to moved ahead. ( even the Chroombook idea was a bigger slap in google's face...for daring to even think of going up against window as an os, even Apple's ipad Cant compete with MS Surface book, Google came with Google Glass to prove they are good, so a year later Microsoft is out with Windows Hololens ( glass that displays the windows os in holographic manner that users can interact with by physical touch) ...thats what we only see in James Bond's movies now made a reality with windows 10) cheesy

Anyways, for this those thread and those who are new to windows phone...let's stop thinking you make the wrong choice of phone and start making the best out of the great devices.

Pls whatever is giving u a hard time pls share it here and let's solve it together...

3 Likes

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Lusayo(m): 4:14am On Dec 12, 2015
I use Lumia 720 with window 8.1 version. For sometimes now I cannot successfully download any apps and music with my phone. Kindly advise me.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 4:30am On Dec 12, 2015
Lusayo:
I use Lumia 720 with window 8.1 version. For sometimes now I cannot successfully download any apps and music with my phone. Kindly advise me.

u said "successfully" which means it started right? now, for app make sure ur settings are OK in windows store ( allow mobile data n apps to run in background) and also let apps go to the device instead of your SD card but put other downloads files on SD card. as for d music make sure to be patient as inbuilt down loader is windows explorer...but u can download UCbrowser dats what I use or Surfy Browsers but UC is very fast.

FYI. W10 is way beta Dan 8.1 try upgrade using insider Preview app.

see my screenshot from back wen I was on 8.1 smiley

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by tmamuda(m): 5:28am On Dec 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
check store settings,there is an option for mobile data,I just remembered now.

Update some stuff that been waiting for WiFi now
Thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2015
solomonsojay:
Good morning @all
AM SORRY IF ANY OF YOU IS OFFENDED BY MY COMMENTS EARLIER ON.
am not quoting anybody this time so we won't have to quarrel but rather m here to help you you improve your windows experience and in so doing we can all enjoy the great features windows has to offer.

firstly, I'll lik to state that "WE CANNOT EXPAND BEYOND THE LEVEL OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE BASE" so if we want to go far in life our way of thinking can not be shallow nor based on the perception of others but we must all strive to know for our selves the limit to anything in life rather than be limit by what we hear.
Secondly, we must be ready to forsake what we think we know and open our minds to the possibilities all around us.

check my post and thread on android...I even imported and sold for more than a year, repaired
(software issues) some sent to me by NLanders from different part of Nigeria. so am am very well acquainted with android more than the average person. I still have one what I use as backup and also as my WiFi hotspot for my lumia phone ( thanks to Glo bis of 1k for 3gb but dats just Nigerian Telecom wahala ). but reality my windows phone is mobile office.

to those who cling to the "app gap" idea, pls tell me which app do u need for your daily work (games n fun aside) that is not on Windows phone...even the so called ( facebook, twitter, instagram etc.) beta apps packs the necessary features that are required for the daily and regular use. ( I stand to be wisely corrected).

android is nothing but an apps glorified OS. with no idea of how to moved ahead. ( even the Chroombook idea was a bigger slap in google's face...for daring to even think of going up against window as an os, even Apple's ipad Cant compete with MS Surface book, Google came with Google Glass to prove they are good, so a year later Microsoft is out with Windows Hololens ( glass that displays the windows os in holographic manner that users can interact with by physical touch) ...thats what we only see in James Bond's movies now made a reality with windows 10) cheesy

Anyways, for this those thread and those who are new to windows phone...let's stop thinking you make the wrong choice of phone and start making the best out of the great devices.

Pls whatever is giving u a hard time pls share it here and let's solve it together...
the first day I saw L520 commercial I knew wp will be abetter os than ios and andriod
as little as wp app maybe d avail app is better than its andriod and ios counterparts.

and most importantly when updates are released it is always available for all wps within 3month. *i guess some andriod phone havent even gotten there lollipop update and they are rolling out marshmallow 6.something or so

2 Likes

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2015
RealAdewole:
the first day I saw L520 commercial I knew wp will be abetter os than ios and andriod
as little as wp app maybe d avail app is better than its andriod and ios counterparts.

and most importantly when updates are released it is always available for all wps within 3month. *i guess some andriod phone havent even gotten there lollipop update and they are rolling out marshmallow 6.something or so
Android app versions are usually better my friend.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2015
tmamuda:

Update some stuff that been waiting for WiFi now Thanks
you are welcome.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2015
If you like android then buy it and use ,if you like windows buy it and use it,and if yours is blackberry or apple just buy it and use it .all this comparisons about phones only shows childishness and low shallow thinking. Buy a phone that meets your budget and satisfies your need .
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2015
the major issue is that many Nigerians don't even use phone above the conventional level (call, sms, music, video n games + social fun).so wen they find snaps chat on WP n its not there they cry....they check out bbm and its so laim they cry....instagram is stil on beta dey cry...( not even knowing the main reason for such).

we all forget that the app gap is mainly the developers that caused it and not Microsoft, since u can't put any crap in guise of app on windows because u want to make money like people most developers Do on android store.

the few app available on windows are well scrutinized...though I admit more apps are need but bit not android that makes the app in it stores, so MS won't leave it duties to start making apps they have all they need in their store, those they make are by far better than android own make ( cortana beats android personal assistant, outlook is also by far be that than gmail and the new office 360, hmmm, also MS have even gone ahead to publish tool to make easy conversion of android, IOS apps and games ( did u even know you can install android apps on W10 Mobile now with few personal tweak and yes I know how ).

The One of the 2top selling game consoles not Runs on W10 To ( Xbox One was the top selling ).

Enough is said, now what do you want on windows that you can find let's work on that now...
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Hugo70(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2015
Elxandre:
If you are going to buy windows phone, know what you are buying!
I acknowledge that there is an app issue and it is really annoying.

Please, if you say WP is crap, what would you say about iOS?
The only thing iOS has is apps, else it's so ordinary.

I wouldn't recommend WP for anyone right now anyway because of the app gap. It can make you paranoid! sad

But this see finish sef sad if you bought an iPhone now and you found the OS unable to even use normal PC transfers without iTunes headache, you won't say anything o cheesy abi the useless browsers that can't even access the file manager... Lol
Dont use old n outdated WP to judge. buy aa new WP and see d best of Wp. U cant use cheap WP 7 to judge WP.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2015
its just precautionary measures. mods are watching and its just safer not to place sales ads on a discussion thread
bobo65:

Hah!!
Since when did this rule start?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2015
Hugo70:
Dont use old n outdated WP to judge. buy aa new WP and see d best of Wp. U cant use cheap WP 7 to judge WP.
Lol...
I believe everyone uses a WP8+ here.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Elxandre:

Lol...
I believe everyone uses a WP8+ here.

fyes i would like to think so but if anyone is not pls indicate so wr can help u upgrade and for those who want to go to W10m but fearibg daya charges...u can use mtn 300 for 3gb, its a weekend plan sha o *131*1*5# n select 2. Glo too has 500 for 7 night and one month weekends. and another 209 for 1gb from 12am to 5am just dial *777# - 1-1-7 den pick ur choice.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2015
solomonsojay:

fyes i would like to think so but if anyone is not pls indicate so wr can help u upgrade and for those who want to go to W10m but fearibg daya charges...u can use mtn 300 for 3gb, its a weekend plan sha o *131*1*5# n select 2. Glo too has 500 for 7 night and one month weekends. and another 209 for 1gb from 12am to 5am just dial *777# - 1-1-7 den pick ur choice.
Windows 10 isn't very stable for all phones yet, so don't encourage people to use their phones for 'experiment'

Never knew MTN had a weekend plan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (158) (Reply)

Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.