Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,205 members, 7,853,115 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (280502 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2015
Elxandre:

Android app versions are usually better my friend.
compare whatsapp, fb app, dream league soccer, fifa, etc
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by tmamuda(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2015
solomonsojay:

fyes i would like to think so but if anyone is not pls indicate so wr can help u upgrade and for those who want to go to W10m but fearibg daya charges...u can use mtn 300 for 3gb, its a weekend plan sha o *131*1*5# n select 2. Glo too has 500 for 7 night and one month weekends. and another 209 for 1gb from 12am to 5am just dial *777# - 1-1-7 den pick ur choice.

Have you used the weekend plan for Mtn
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2015
solomonsojay:
the major issue is that many Nigerians don't even use phone above the conventional level (call, sms, music, video n games + social fun).so wen they find snaps chat on WP n its not there they cry....they check out bbm and its so laim they cry....instagram is stil on beta dey cry...( not even knowing the main reason for such).

we all forget that the app gap is mainly the developers that caused it and not Microsoft, since u can't put any crap in guise of app on windows because u want to make money like people most developers Do on android store.

the few app available on windows are well scrutinized...though I admit more apps are need but bit not android that makes the app in it stores, so MS won't leave it duties to start making apps they have all they need in their store, those they make are by far better than android own make ( cortana beats android personal assistant, outlook is also by far be that than gmail and the new office 360, hmmm, also MS have even gone ahead to publish tool to make easy conversion of android, IOS apps and games ( did u even know you can install android apps on W10 Mobile now with few personal tweak and yes I know how ).

The One of the 2top selling game consoles not Runs on W10 To ( Xbox One was the top selling ).

Enough is said, now what do you want on windows that you can find let's work on that now...
what people did nt even know is that wp got app for day to day activities app like office len with a super scanning ability
wgen dey dont av money to subscribe legally dey cry

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Elxandre:

Windows 10 isn't very stable for all phones yet, so don't encourage people to use their phones for 'experiment'

Never knew MTN had a weekend plan.

bros who told u...the previous version build 10.0.10586.11 was the version Dat came with the new 950/XL and bro dats a $500+ Phone, the lat one week brought in build ...29. and trust Dis 950/XL is more stable than Android Marshmallow on Samsung s6 Edge. ( Check...people are already complaining of lags, heat up n being stuck on d recently upgraded Marshmallow).

I have been using the last 3 build as my daily driver and so fr apart from some minior bugs its awesome.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
RealAdewole:
apart from the UI pls state options on Dat of android more which is not on DT of windows
FIFA is relative, not an essential for all...I don't like soccer either.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
RealAdewole:
Fb that everyone complains about.
That app is horrible on windowsphone.

You click a group notification and it takes you to the whole group timeline.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Elxandre:

Fb that everyone complains about.
That app is horrible on windowsphone.

You click a group notification and it takes you to the whole group timeline.

100% true

to wish ppl happy birthday na wahala

to view history na wahala
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
bobo65:

100% true

to wish ppl happy birthday na wahala

to view history na wahala

may be u don't have the latex update installed yet, I can even reply Facebook messages from my action centre.

to enjoy windows always make u update ur apps regularly...
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by aribitoye(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
please i have been trying to download firstmonie app tru windows store on my phone, it always fails. i have used wifi, and all networks known to no avail..please what do i do? who can help pls
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
aribitoye:
please i have been trying to download firstmonie app tru windows store on my phone, it always fails. i have used wifi, and all networks known to no avail..please what do i do? who can help pls

change your download location den if u notice Dat wen downloading, the indicator get to the middle n stop...just restart the phone n go straight to the store again...Dat shouls do it.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
aribitoye:

change your download location den if u notice Dat wen downloading, the indicator get to the middle n stop...just restart the phone n go straight to the store again...Dat should do it.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by aribitoye(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
solomonsojay:

change your download location den if u notice Dat wen downloading, the indicator get to the middle n stop...just restart the phone n go straight to the store again...Dat should do it.
Done that, didnt work..all other apps do download, except this Firstmonie
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Hugo70(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
aribitoye:
Mind u, not all app u see on store can be compartable to WP yet. Some are not yet ready. Bfore u download any app, read tru the reveiw n if possible brows n read d reveiw at the WP.com, esply dos uncommon app.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by solomonsojay(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hugo70:
Mind u, not all app u see on store can be compartable to WP yet. Some are not yet ready. Bfore u download any app, read tru the reveiw n if possible brows n read d reveiw at the WP.com, esply dos uncommon app.

do you even listen to what you just said how can an unready app be published to a store such as Windows...all apps on the store are dully tested, ready and compatible with wp ( except if it exceed ur ram limit ), something from ur phone must be the cause...I will try install it on my phone to check it out
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by orimion(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
The sooner y'all discover there is no better Os, that its the consumer need that matters, the better. Elxandre, hw far na?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
orimion:
The sooner y'all discover there is no better Os, that its the consumer need that matters, the better. Elxandre, hw far na?
Chairman I dey o.
I'm in my last moments on WP o..

Make I test W10 first sha. grin
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by olajadex(m): 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Please I cant download whatsapp on my lumia535 keep telling i need Microsoft family account and the phone was sent to me from the UK.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2015
pls i am having problems reinstalling ucbrowser on my phone. pls is anyone experiencing something similar and what is the way out?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by orimion(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Elxandre:
Chairman I dey o. I'm in my last moments on WP o..
Make I test W10 first sha. grin
Good man. Me sef don port
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
orimion:
Good man. Me sef don port
You no loyal at all shocked
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
olajadex:
Please I cant download whatsapp on my lumia535 keep telling i need Microsoft family account and the phone was sent to me from the UK.
register for a live.com account,activate and login into accounts
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by joshjc(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pls. I cant connect to another phone wifi on my lumia 625.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
joshjc:
Pls. I cant connect to another phone wifi on my lumia 625.
is the Wifi connectiob visible on ur fone...if yed....Soft reset ur fone if u still cant connect
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by CirocBoi(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Elxandre:

You no loyal at all shocked

the total upgrade to the latest build of wm10 is how many gig bros? wanna upgrade my lumia 920 already a member of windows insider
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by rapthugx(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2015
I have a problem with my lumia I can't download anything with my opera mini (even a 5kb image) and if I download a picture on my on my whatsapp, I can't find it in my picture gallary. All these started few weeks ago when my memory card stopped working n I lost a lot of apps n documents. Since I changed it I had to download another opera mini n other apps. Though I can still download with my uc browser. Thanks.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by joshjc(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Can i upgrade my lumia 625 to Windows 10 and if yes how.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
I'm just interested in when we're getting Win10 official release. This long wait is tiring abeg.

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
UjSizzle:
I'm just interested in when we're getting Win10 official release. This long wait is tiring abeg.
download the latest build and stop waiting cos n long thing oooo
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
joshjc:
Can i upgrade my lumia 625 to Windows 10 and if yes how.
you can....ur fone is with 512ram but people are complaining Win 10 is kinda slow on it ....but if u still wanna upgrade,download windows insider and register,click on fast ring ,it will restart ur phone,go to about and click on upgrade...u need like 1gb to upgrade
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
rapthugx:
I have a problem with my lumia I can't download anything with my opera mini (even a 5kb image) and if I download a picture on my on my whatsapp, I can't find it in my picture gallary. All these started few weeks ago when my memory card stopped working n I lost a lot of apps n documents. Since I changed it I had to download another opera mini n other apps. Though I can still download with my uc browser. Thanks.
change ur storage sene and restart or better still re-install the opera
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
CirocBoi:

the total upgrade to the latest build of wm10 is how many gig bros? wanna upgrade my lumia 920 already a member of windows insider
judt have 1gb of Data

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.