Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,512 members, 7,854,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (280600 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2015
UjSizzle:

Geez is it difficult to just downgrade back again so you can get the official update?
What's the big deal? I'm confused.
prob is that after downgrading u need to reinstall all ur apps again on 8.1 before thibking of moving to the new build,the new builds carries lots of bugs and the major updates are skype and emojis...imagine that crap
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Edgarated(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
kallmemrB:
prob is that after downgrading u need to reinstall all ur apps again on 8.1 before thibking of moving to the new build,the new builds carries lots of bugs and the major updates are skype and emojis...imagine that crap

I won't downgrade ooo..will wait for them to get the final build ready..so that I can just downgrade once and get the final built....data loss and time no be small thing o
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Does anyone play this game: Tile Up? It's easy to learn, hard to master and highly addictive cheesy
Barely 2MB I'm size too.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Edgarated(m): 1:48am On Oct 16, 2015
UjSizzle:
Does anyone play this game: Tile Up? It's easy to learn, hard to master and highly addictive cheesy
Barely 2MB I'm size too.

will check it out....
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by rapthugx(m): 4:59am On Oct 16, 2015
UjSizzle:
Barely 2MB I'm size too.
Yea, nice game. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Cvesta(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Does anyone know how I can set up airtel Manual settings for my Verizon 928?..it equally doesn't attract as much network as my ATT Lumia 635..phone rarely browse with glo and doesn't with airtel at all
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jendor123: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2015
Please house, how can i do audio recording on my lumia 520
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2015
jendor123:
Please house, how can i do audio recording on my lumia 520
Download an app. I recommend "Mini Recorder Free" because it allows you export the recorded file to your music library and/or upload on One Drive.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Cvesta:
Does anyone know how I can set up airtel Manual settings for my Verizon 928?..it equally doesn't attract as much network as my ATT Lumia 635..phone rarely browse with glo and doesn't with airtel at all
Contact Airtel, they'll tell you what to do.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Cvesta(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
UjSizzle:

Contact Airtel, they'll tell you what to do.
Okay..thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jendor123: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
@ UjSizzle, thanks for d info. It realy work well
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by jendor123: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
pls help me with a good video player for my lumia 520
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
jendor123:
TRY VLC OR MOLY PLAYER
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
jendor123:
CC Player (allows you play mkv files).
Moliplayer but you'll have to change your region to China to get the free version.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by crowther15(m): 3:19am On Oct 18, 2015
good day gentlemen... i'm in total confusion about my lumia 530 cos i av nt been able to download from d store.... it says sorry the store is unavailable..... and my network is ok even i av microsoft acct on it.... wht can i do pls.... tnx in anticipation and God bless
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by dabosuker(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2015
UjSizzle:

Geez is it difficult to just downgrade back again so you can get the official update?
What's the big deal? I'm confused.

its not difficult, especially if you earlier upgraded from build 10312 to build 10316, back then some of us like myself had to downgrade to 8.1 in order to easily upgrade to 10316 from 10312. so if you have done so before , it wont take you more than 10mins, using the same phone & PC & windows device recovery tool , since the files are already downloaded.
Yeah about the apps ,...offcourse you have to install from scratch again,..but remember its an INSIDER PROGRAMM and you volunteered, you agreed to help build windows mobile 10 as you keep trying the builds & offcouse giving suggestions & complaints about bugs experienced during usage of each released build . With that in mind it is wise to have a spare phone to try these build on, you should not use your one and only phone.
But it would be nice to upgrade to build 10549, it is more fluid & a lot of the bugs experienced in 10316 have been fixed , am beginning to enjoy my phone more , this build is stable on my L1520, I do not know how it would work on others
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2015
dabosuker:

its not difficult, especially if you earlier upgraded from build 10312 to build 10316, back then some of us like myself had to downgrade to 8.1 in order to easily upgrade to 10316 from 10312. so if you have done so before , it wont take you more than 10mins, using the same phone & PC & windows device recovery tool , since the files are already downloaded.
Yeah about the apps ,...offcourse you have to install from scratch again,..but remember its an INSIDER PROGRAMM and you volunteered, you agreed to help build windows mobile 10 as you keep trying the builds & offcouse giving suggestions & complaints about bugs experienced during usage of each released build . With that in mind it is wise to have a spare phone to try these build on, you should not use your one and only phone.
But it would be nice to upgrade to build 10549, it is more fluid & a lot of the bugs experienced in 10316 have been fixed , am beginning to enjoy my phone more , this build is stable on my L1520, I do not know how it would work on others
can i upgrade to windows 10?.lumia 920
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2015
N2mira:

Just wait for the official release. Your phone will prompt you when it's available.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2015
crowther15:
good day gentlemen... i'm in total confusion about my lumia 530 cos i av nt been able to download from d store.... it says sorry the store is unavailable..... and my network is ok even i av microsoft acct on it.... wht can i do pls.... tnx in anticipation and God bless
How long?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
UjSizzle:

Just wait for the official release. Your phone will prompt you when it's available.
okay
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by crowther15(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
UjSizzle:

How long?
tnx my sis..... i avnt downloaded anytin on it since i bought it.....
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
crowther15:
tnx my sis..... i avnt downloaded anytin on it since i bought it.....
do u have an msn or hotmail address. Ur windows phone apps store is linked to ur msn email address
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by crowther15(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
onatisi:
do u have an msn or hotmail address. Ur windows phone apps store is linked to ur msn email address
i av outlook on it wich i akready synchronized..........telling me it cant connect to store at d moment whenever i want to download
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by dabosuker(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
N2mira:

Sure u can smiley.
Remember to do a hard reset after upgrade for more fluidity wink
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Gucciboss: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
crowther15:
i av outlook on it wich i akready synchronized..........telling me it cant connect to store at d moment whenever i want to download
You can try another network or use WIFI to try it first.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by dabosuker(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
crowther15:

Then again it could still be network o
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by crowther15(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
dabosuker:

tnx.....its nt network...... Is d one i'm usung ryt away.....i'm using etisalat
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
dabosuker:

exactly.it has to be from the network and I hope the poster isn't using any cheat or hasn't tampered with the internet settings on the phone
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hello house, a friend just bought Lumia 430 and has been trying to download applications but WhatsApp in particular is telling him to wait for wifi connection in order to complete download. What could be the problem and possible solutions. Thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
talktimi:
Hello house, a friend just bought Lumia 430 and has been trying to download applications but WhatsApp in particular is telling him to wait for wifi connection in order to complete download. What could be the problem and possible solutions. Thanks

talktimi:

tell him to go to mobile+sim and change the seetings to use celular if theres limited Wifi
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
kallmemrB:

tell him to go to mobile+sim and change the seetings to use celular if theres limited Wifi
I'm seeing cellular+ SIM but theres no such option like you're telling me here
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
talktimi:
I'm seeing cellular+ SIM but theres no such option like you're telling me here
go to settings and turn off the wifi option.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.