Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Am Lonely Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Lonely Please (2481 Views)

Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help / How Do The Successful Combat A Lonely Lovelife? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Lonely Please by desdemon: 1:24am On May 26, 2008
will u try and get1 for me maybe some1 like u
Re: Am Lonely Please by onyinye2(f): 2:13am On May 26, 2008
sorry but there is no one like me. undecided i am one of a kind
Re: Am Lonely Please by desdemon: 11:33pm On May 26, 2008
Am still trying that's y am on dis site just to keep me busy and maybe I can meet some body beta than her
Re: Am Lonely Please by quickygirl(f): 1:22am On May 27, 2008
hey, you are single and happy now
Re: Am Lonely Please by Cayon(f): 2:02am On May 27, 2008
@ poster:

if u r lonely go and bake some cookies cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Lonely Please by kingdong(m): 2:22am On May 27, 2008
Dude if you are lonely, listen to Akon.
Re: Am Lonely Please by desdemon: 7:52am On May 27, 2008
Since whn has akon left d building am already adaptin thanks to ur contributions
Re: Am Lonely Please by krama(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2008
Sorry wo cool
Re: Am Lonely Please by dee02(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2008
If you are lonely, go to the nearest ASHAWO joint, you would find plenty of willing company

Including girls, STD's and HIV!

Goodluck
Re: Am Lonely Please by desdemon: 7:17pm On May 27, 2008
do u always need sex when u are lonly ? am lonly not in need of sex
Re: Am Lonely Please by Cmiller(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2011
buy 12 pillows
Re: Am Lonely Please by gloriuss(f): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2011
eh yah!!! Pele, ur not the only lonely one sweety,
Re: Am Lonely Please by rabbits207: 1:48am On Jul 27, 2011
gloriuss:

eh yah!!! Pele, your not the only lonely one sweety,

Pls Dnt tel me such a beautiful woman like you still lonely in this world?
Re: Am Lonely Please by gloriuss(f): 1:15am On Jul 29, 2011
rabbits207:

Pls Dnt tel me such a beautiful woman like you still lonely in this world?

LOL! ive been single for more than a year, the right guy hasnt come along.

Maybe its because I have my own two bedroom flat and car, I dont know oooo  cry

And thanks for the compliment too xx embarassed embarassed
Re: Am Lonely Please by rabbits207: 1:21am On Jul 29, 2011
gloriuss:

LOL! ive been single for more than a year, the right guy hasnt come along.

Maybe its because I have my own two bedroom flat and car, I dont know oooo cry

Are you?
Re: Am Lonely Please by gloriuss(f): 1:24am On Jul 29, 2011
rabbits207:

Are you?

Am i what? , Single? Yes i am sweety
Re: Am Lonely Please by rabbits207: 1:27am On Jul 29, 2011
rabbits207:

Are you?

It's hard for me to believe tho, You are blessed with such an incredible beauty which i believe every man will be running after you. Besides, It seems you have all the qualities a man needs in a woman and i can tell you sounds like an independent woman, Anyway, Keep praying sha and i believe the right guy will show up when you aint searching,
Re: Am Lonely Please by rabbits207: 1:29am On Jul 29, 2011
Eya, but i heard there's alot of nice looking dude in UK? whats up all guy's there?
Re: Am Lonely Please by rabbits207: 1:31am On Jul 29, 2011
rabbits207:

Eya, but i heard there's alot of nice looking dude in UK? whats up all guy's there?

Eya, but i heard there's alot of nice looking dude in UK? whats up with all guy's there?
Re: Am Lonely Please by gloriuss(f): 1:33am On Jul 29, 2011
rabbits207:

It's hard for me to believe tho, You are blessed with such an incredible beauty which i believe every man will be running after you. Besides, It seems you have all the qualities a man needs in a woman and i can tell you sounds like an independent woman, Anyway, Keep praying sha and i believe the right guy will show up when you aint searching,

wow thanks for the advice, I wouldnt say im searching but for those that i may have come across,
um independent, to an extent but as u said, i'll keep up the prayer.

But really where are all the guys with good jobs, Godfearing mannerisms and a good head on their shoulders? They seem to be engaged or married already and its seriously frustrating,

P.s guys shouldnt be afraid of me, im still a student lol, am eager to learn and be moulded too. *sigh*
Re: Am Lonely Please by rabbits207: 1:35am On Jul 29, 2011
Do you have Yahoo Im?
Re: Am Lonely Please by gloriuss(f): 1:37am On Jul 29, 2011
rabbits207:

Eya, but i heard there's alot of nice looking dude in UK? whats up with all guy's there?

LOL. its not abt good looking its about husband potential.

I jst dont want a chewing gum boy for a boyfriend. someone that has something to them, and is willing to add something to my life too. I have loads to offer. Although I am still in school, I wouldnt mind dating a guy that has graduated already, at least i would want more stability in life, companionship and someone to keep me on the straight and narrow,

rabbits207:

Do you have Yahoo Im?

Yes I do luv
Re: Am Lonely Please by rabbits207: 1:42am On Jul 29, 2011
gloriuss:

LOL. its not abt good looking its about husband potential.

I jst dont want a chewing gum boy for a boyfriend. someone that has something to them, and is willing toadd something to my life too. I have loads to offer. Although I am still in school, I wouldnt mind dating a guy that has graduated already, at least i would want more stability in life, companionship and someone to keep me on the straight and narrow,

You sound quite interesting, It seems you have a good head on your shoulder. A man that will have you most a good fortunes to deserve someone like you in his life!
Re: Am Lonely Please by rabbits207: 1:43am On Jul 29, 2011
Whats your screen name? When is the best time to chat with you?
Re: Am Lonely Please by gloriuss(f): 1:44am On Jul 29, 2011
rabbits207:

You sound quite interesting, It seems you have a good head on your shoulder. A man that will have you most a good fortunes to deserve someone like you in his life!

looool, thanks a bunch. its good to accumulate intelligent friends
Re: Am Lonely Please by gloriuss(f): 2:43am On Jul 29, 2011
this forum has the weirdest guys here *rolls eyes*

So chatted with one guy who lied about his age because he claimed I looked older than him, so if thats the first lie then how do u want me to believe the rest of your stories. . . . . . . .  .

Really get a grip! 
Back to square one. . . . . . . . .

Any Good, TRUTHFUL, Godfearing, WORKING guys out there? LOL.
Re: Am Lonely Please by Emmadgud(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2011
How do i no u re 4 real, no offence,
Re: Am Lonely Please by claremont(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2011
gloriuss:

this forum has the weirdest guys here *rolls eyes*

So chatted with one guy who lied about his age because he claimed I looked older than him, so if thats the first lie then how do u want me to believe the rest of your stories. . . . . . . .  .

Really get a grip! 
Back to square one. . . . . . . . .

Any Good, TRUTHFUL, Godfearing, WORKING guys out there? LOL.

Well unfortunately, I am not "God-fearing" since I am an Atheist, neither will I describe myself as "good". Therefore, in the light of the aforementioned, I completely and unequivocally disqualify myself with immediate effect without waiting to be arbitrarily disqualified cheesy grin.
Re: Am Lonely Please by bknight: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2011
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want Him To Leave Me Alone / My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? / What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.