Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,099 members, 7,863,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Three Verses That Will Help Us Meet The Kingdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Verses That Will Help Us Meet The Kingdom (442 Views)

Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push / List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Verses That Will Help Us Meet The Kingdom by olivegirl(f): 2:44am On Jul 21, 2013
The bible recorded that the kingdom of GOD suffered violent but only the violent People will take their Portion by force. Violent here is not all about war but about smartness. The more devil comes the more we use it is written, jesus did so. He neither wish devil death nor waR rather marcus was healed him. So my beloved let's get use to bible.
FIRSTLY,every jesus chRist believer or child of God must centred his or her life in jesus teaching and sacrifice he made foR us. John3vs 16 matters so much.
SECONDLY, for us to realise what our heavenly father whose name is JEHOVAh want from us, jesus told us that father seeks for TRUE WORSHIPPERS. John 4vs 23_24. Jesus made it clear that my spirit must connect to father and I must be sincere even to my new born baby. Even when you saw your spirit man doing what you have not done in real life ask for mercy and forgiveness( eg) I have a friend who told me that her fellow woman always make love to her in the dream. Then I told her that God is trying to tell you that you love yourself too much and you never consider his way rather your way( selfish mind)she has never practise gay. This is a very bad dream and your spirit is bearing witness of it so we need to adjust the way we reason. God is a spirit and three things must testify and bear witness ,on our judgement day water,blood and spirit if you like spend time be calling yourself the name God didn't call you, many said they are marine.
LASTLY, GOD is not a Politician, he neither have a Party when it comes to religious Practice, james 1 vs 26-27 recorded that if you claimed to be religious then you must meet up this standard, visit the afflicted, the mother less, widows and KEEPING OUR SPIRITUAL GARMENT UNSPOTED. For us to maintain this garment clean for ever, we have to embrace the teaching of jesus christ , he called him my only begotten when john was baptising him,jesus method God is pleased with it, and wash by his blood and always remember that jesus said he has given his angels charge over us so we can Praise the angels and recognised their value in our lives so they can channel us to our Purpose and also helP in keeping our garment clean
. If gate man is not imPortant, oga office will be in a mess, lots of PeoPle like agboro will be entering the office. Gate men are allowed to bring in PeoPle that will helP the growth of the comPany not the other way Round so do angels God gave us where expected to bring good news on how good and neat ouR garment appeared. By doing so God will get fond of us. Heaven is my porion and if you belief copy and paste on youR bb, wassup, fb and others that why God made them. Let the blind see champions
Re: Three Verses That Will Help Us Meet The Kingdom by frederal(m): 4:38am On Jul 21, 2013
Please Jesus is started with capital letter, I didn't read ur article cos of that
Re: Three Verses That Will Help Us Meet The Kingdom by olivegirl(f): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
frederal: Please Jesus is started with capital letter, I didn't read ur article cos of that

Oh am sorry doted , very highly mistake

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not Abt U..true Xtian Living / DAILY MANNA Feeding On His Word Daily / What Is The Highest And Lowest Amount You Have Given As Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.