Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? (27764 Views)

Ever Had A Cotton Bud Stuck In Your Ear? :share Your Experience / Answering Phone Calls With The Right Ear: Unhealthy Or Not? / Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
I prefer using feather...it is sweet. but i use a cotton bud most of the time

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by donPhill(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
None bt atimes E....i dnt like insertin anyting in ma ear,
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by donPhill(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
aniiii:

Wow
wow...two of ur tread @ fp almost serially
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
All except B...

Also add Sewing needle, office pin and paper clip
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by mankand(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
A, C, E = ACE grin grin grin. As for C, i do break it into 2
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
No wonder, birds de run from Nigerians in UK
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by ELgordo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Damn# you guys talk about everything!!! . . . Soon u guys would be asking whot item we use to wipe azz . . . . Am sure there are better topics to discuss about . . . This is all Foe-show! A tho since I was 8yrs old. . . Let us pray
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
All of the above.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Mudley313: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
lol @ A....if you've never used A, u probably didn't grow up nor attended school in Naija
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Oxygenmayo(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
guilty of all but not C...#WeAreNigerians
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by pri3stess(f): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Very guilty of A and E.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Caracta(f): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
I actually feel very uncomfortable with Hydrogen Peroxide? What if I got the fake or expired one? undecided
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by siddiq202(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
All except Option C grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by jenyna: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
cheesy I hav used all of d above,I still hav feather in my wallet sef undecided
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by patholaw: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
A, D, E ...
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by ZACHIE: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
car keys are the best

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by igbeke: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
aniiii: A)

B)

grin

C)

D)

E)

cool

i hav used all and more.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by DollyParton1(f): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lol....
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J and many more.
Like a badass!!! cheesy

I put anything I see in my ear. I wonder how my eardrum is still intact.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by oxygen47: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
U want d truth?
Well, I've used all of the above
Looking for more effective improvised cleaners kiss
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by shejane: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
B na paraidse on earth

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by moscobabs(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
hydrogen peroxide will be the last ear cleaner to clean my ears.my mum used it to clean my brothers ears in 2008.if nt for Doctor intervention they would have be deaf by now.Dirty in your ears has its own advantage.it will allow ur ear to hold sound.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by aniiii(f): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Caracta: I actually feel very uncomfortable with Hydrogen Peroxide? What if I got the fake or expired one? undecided

true!! but you can look for a trusted pharmacy/chemist to purchase one.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by BlessedFellow: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
aniiii: Note: E is the safest method for the outer ear.

The best way to clean wax from the inner ear is to use peroxide or olive oil. Peroxide works great & you can really hear/feel it working.
1. Tilt your head to one side and fill one ear canal with hydrogen peroxide using an eye dropper. Fill the ear canal completely.
2. Within a few minutes you will notice bubbling in the ear. Let the peroxide stay in the ear until it stops bubbling. If the bubbling has not stopped after five minutes, drain out the peroxide and refill the ear with fresh peroxide. When the bubbling has stopped, drain out the ear.
3. Repeat the procedure on the other ear.

SOURCE: http://www.purestcolloids.com/no-cold.htm

I used *E* in the past till I learnt it is not safe to clean with it. Most persons do not need to clean their ears with any of the above, the body has it natural way of getting rid of excess wax.

Using a cotton bud could lead to *Otitis media*!
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by beautyng(f): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
All of the above
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by dharmieeep: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
ayam guilty of all...really most times u just want to get ova the itching effect
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by BB013(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
I prefer A it gets the kob done for me.. As for E no just demo.. B is just to tickly my ear some times..
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by drdams: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sir, I feared Hydro Perio d day it *chop* all my nails.. Its 2 concentrated, hp it wont harm my ear?
aniiii: Note: E is the safest method for the outer ear.

The best way to clean wax from the inner ear is to use peroxide or olive oil. Peroxide works great & you can really hear/feel it working.
1. Tilt your head to one side and fill one ear canal with hydrogen peroxide using an eye dropper. Fill the ear canal completely.
2. Within a few minutes you will notice bubbling in the ear. Let the peroxide stay in the ear until it stops bubbling. If the bubbling has not stopped after five minutes, drain out the peroxide and refill the ear with fresh peroxide. When the bubbling has stopped, drain out the ear.
3. Repeat the procedure on the other ear.

SOURCE: http://www.purestcolloids.com/no-cold.htm
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Linoversace: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
yuzedo: bia u dis fat & veryyyy ugly witch angry why is all ur tred entering frontpage like a juju somtin. undecided who r u nyashing inside nl board of director? Confess or die! angry d power of christ compell u! D power of christ compell u! angry angry angry

Lol,You dun mad grin
She's replaced Onila.Onila posted informative threads like these before.Now na, beauty of this and that grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
lol angry
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by UjSizzle(f): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
OP you forgot to add those tiny hairpins tongue

I've never used toothpick before, but everything else esp match stick have gone in grin

Hydrogen peroxide hmph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things That Can Cause Low Sperm Count / LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge / ‘Pregnant’ 2-year-old Boy Has Parasitic Twin Removed From His Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.